It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian statue on mars?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Just to add on to Armap's response to your post... These are all results of the super-resolution algorithm.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hmmm so NASA is creating Super Resolution images that fill the picture with 'artifacts' that look a whole lot better than the Clementine ones..

Gotta love em... this new 'process' is sure to guarantee them YEARS of anomaly hunters and spread confusion... especially if they are the quality of the Egyptian statue

And with all the CGI on UFO's seems 'they' have won
Now we will never get at the truth

Maybe its time to go back to the sword fights and dancing girls around the fires...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

The original picture you have the link set up for has a lot of weird things in it when you zoom in by clicking on the picture and look closely. Just on the left side of the picture, for example, if you scroll down slowly taking the time to look at the picture there are strange color patterns that, to me, make the picture look like it's been altered in some way, shape or form. After going through the entire picture i saw quite a few of these, maybe there's an explanation for it.....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
bottom left corner,weird rock thats bigger than most of the others,look on the bottom it kinda looks like some kind of growth

[edit on 6-6-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'd like to add to the rockpile what I see as possible carvings or fossils.Some have already been shown in this thread.I've seen what some of the animal faces/heads look like from LIVE specimens,so here is my contribution.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Yes but what is the purpose of creating super resolution images if they create so many artifacts? That is the gist of my question.

I would consider getting better resolution was so you could see what is there more accurately... yet what we see is more artifacts than even the old Clementine set... only with more recognizable features

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Thats damn pretty good! I believe you've broken some kind of record here!

Yes I agree also with Zorgon..whats the point if its going to drive people to seeing anomalies all over the picture? Ahh but what do I know.

I say frack 'em and feed 'em fish heads!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Hi Rik,to answer your question about size,I think I read the "wall " was about 39 feet tall,so a 4 story building high.That would make the figure closer to human size(our size).The rest of the faces I marked out are then about life size to 10 times actual size from best guess.There are some large ones I didn't circle because they're so faint,but about 6 to 10 feet tall"blown-up"faces. It was a haphazard venture when the sculptures were done in rough"sandstone". It could have been done over centuries and some older ones worn away. Live Face Dragon and friends/eyes whited out courtesy Nasa masking.
The last 2 pics show Spirit rover solar panel over TRIANGLE HEAD fossil. Triangle heads are common on Mars.But the odd thing about that is it's the same panorama 10215 as the "statue" AND ther is a giant snake head ALIVE overlapping the pic that I'll highlight later. The overlapping is amazing from many angles,rotate 90, 180, 270 degrees. Thanks again Rik ** The Moserious pic above with the triangle head outlined actually has a more perfect HUMANOID head at the EYES to CHIN region,so it's deceiving at first glance. The Moserious pic is worthy of enhancement to see what their humanoids look like. When we say Humanoids exist on Mars,do you think we are hoaxing? We're not.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Um, I think I'll just point this out and see if anyone has any scientific information to bring to the table based on this observation.

There are several spots such as this where the rocks seem to have a "gap" or look "carved out." This one happens to contain a figure resembling Egyptian statues. Is there evidence of naturally occuring areas where spots are "carved out" of rock in a nice neat line like that? If not, could that mean that the carved out nature of this "statue" alone makes it interesting, let alone the resemblance to Egyptian statues?

Just food for thought

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

It's certainly confusing to the casual viewer to see so many outlines around things they may never recognize.But it gives people a chance to see which are the most human-looking,since already the egyptian comparisons are a-plenty and really good ones.I see more I'd like to highlight that I missed at first glance that look way more true to life humanoid and less block- headed. What happens is Nasa masking is LOPSIDED and fails miserably when you decide you have been " banged -over" visually. You go thru the back door.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If you suppose that entire 40 foot wall is devoid of life as we type,you are wrong. It's "HOME",since caves are safe haven for the Mars creatures that must crawl or slither. Even in this small section there are live ones.
Sure it looked DEAD up to now,like a dry rock in a bleached sandy desert. Yet a negative image shows eyes that are alive,and some blurred out are in motion. For example: Under the letters "/neg" there is a live face I missed at first glance,and so it's not circled.It's bright white in this neg pic and would be dark,too dark to see in positive image. Nasa washes out the live ones so that in positive images you are actually MORE IN THE DARK and deceived even though it's a PRETTY PIC,it's a FALSE PIC.No-one but a very driven individual would bother using negative-not-so-pretty images to find life on Mars.People are to lazy to do that and Nasa is counting on the one fact that people won't bother with the negative side,so all we need to mask is .....can you guess?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I have to laugh vze, I am thinking you missed the face under the abbreviation neg. and as I read you picked up on it. Again you are on top of things. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParabolMy explanation for why I care is pretty much above, it's not that I feel other people are wrong and it bothers me (like most of the internet), it's more based on the kind of love and care which can only be fostered on conspiracy internet forums.

Well very noble of you to be sure that you.. as a good friend... wish to show us the error of our ways...

However... have you ever stopped to think... maybe YOU are wrong? and We need to save YOU from falling victim to that wrong girlfriend Ms NASA?

It goes both ways my friend

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
No roads, no plazas, no sculpted terraces--in short, no sign of context can be found at all.

The two Rovers only cover a very small area... Opportunity was dropped in a Hematite rich zone just because it had the hematite... which we have seen as "Blueberries"

As I recall many of the structure we now see in Egypt were buried in the sand... and many more still are...

Here are a few comparative views of similar monuments in Egypt. They are massive complexes. They are not isolated in the talus of a remote cliff.

Si it is your argument that the Egyptians started with huge structures? No ancient artisan ever practiced on something smaller to get the hang of it? I mean the Egyptians were pretty good but surely they stared small?

Or it may even be some kid whose daddy is a sculptor trying his had at it... like our kids make sand castles...

Just pointing to huge statutes on Earth and stating they must also be so on Mars is ridiculous... especially when we have not even looked at all the really interesting areas on Mars... nor dug deep into the Martian sands...

I would like to dig here myself...

Mars Global Surveyor
MOC narrow-angle image AB1-08405
SOUTHEAST FLOOR OF WEST CANDOR CHASMA

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
It's called having your cake, and eating it.

By Gar I DO believe you got it

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Their are very few recognizable craters on Earth because the weather quickly ("quickly" in geological terms, anyway) gets rid of them. The crater in Arizona exists because it was created relatively recently and in a desert.

Yes only a few... just a couple hundred easily recognized ones

EDIT TO ADD..

Oops sorry Sporkey I just realized I answered this one

Here is the list for Australia

Wolfe Creek

This one look a lot like Victoria Crater on Mars...

Now NASA says the walls we see are the best example of cross bedding showing ancient dunes compressed.. so while there were oceans in some areas of Mars, there were most likely desserts as well something like Earth

And thousands of years of heavy atmosphere with little rainfall has not wiped out the Egyptian monuments... nor has heavy rainfall and jungle growth wiped out the Mayan statues...

How long ago was this civilization on Mars? Well since we haven't found it yet we cannot carbon date it
10-12 thousand years? We just found one under the dirt in Turkey remarkably preserved from that time frame... with amazing carvings that predate pottery (hehehe gonna mess up some archeology fanatics
)

[edit on 11-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That doesn't really show the ground on Mars from a few hundred miles above.It shows faces. I see eyes.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
To see things in a different way (and because I like to do it
), here is a colour version of that photo, not the super-resolution one but the original.

The colours are not real, the image was made using the infra-red, green and blue channels instead of red, green and blue.

I also changed the light levels to make it more visible.

Sigh.... not real colors... changed the light... Seems we always disagree on color my friend

:shk:

No luck yet finding the original color image of the super resolution version but I wrote a letter requesting info on that. As soon as I hear back I will post it... IF it is available... IF I hear back...

And I think I will add my estimates of size...based on Lunica's earlier attempt

Also since there are so many false 'image artifacts' I looked a little harder...

I find this 'stuff' interesting... but I am sure you will convince me its just image artifacts...

But THIS one is very odd indeed...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i saw these at the same time of my early post but thought they were insignificant . except the 2nd image i found that few days ago.this cliff is so damn weird am starting to think its a fabricated image.

thats the far left side of the cliff

thats the top middle of the cliff

1 - couldn't clear it enough.the rectangular stone got a similar glyph also the stone and the hole behind looks interesting.

2-
damn i got no comment

3- weird mark looks curved

4- the left one is in original position ,now look at the right does that thing whatever it is got claws

5- looks like a star wars robot. ok maybe am going to far with this one but why the parts above and under it is tempered you can see the squares

6-have no idea whats that

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for showing the pulley,rope,scaffolding materials on the cliff. Here is a crop from the top middle of your pic. It's another mini-illustration of the combination of LIVE vs DEAD creatures.The live ones,blurred out more in positive images/masked,are better seen in the negative side.These live ones have HEART SHAPED HEADS,a variation on the TRIANGLE heads,with the difference that the ANGLE of the HEART SHPED HEADS travel more straight up faced,more perpendiculat to the ground,head looking more 90 degrees from the ground(face) than the SLOPING HEADS of most TRIANGLE HEADS. This is a major difference,the angle of the head.Think how much more difficult it would be to maneuver thru CAVES or to dig NEW CAVES with a more verticle head.The old advantage of a slithery sloping head with a chisel-like chin(narrow/pointed for digging,removing rock and dirt) may mean that the NEWER MODEL in evolutionary terms may be less dependent on digging efficiency.
The animals on Mars are diverse and abundant. I have seen them since 2004,so 4 years of trying to include others in what they were blind to,because nasa masks images and covers up what they know about life on Mars.The current revelation about Phoenix concerns a SPRING,smaller than your pinky. Let us bow down to their wisdom. What about the fossils,nasa? Where did the fossils come from? What fossils ? Water Ice....have a snow cone ,kid.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join