It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'd be interested in hearing from others who may have seen one or two of the other species we hear about.

As to the visceral fear of the greys...I can't say I have that reaction just from seeing the pictures, but since I have not had a real encounter I do not know how I would trult respond. I would like to think I'm adult and human enough to comprehend intellectually what they are, and respond with curiosity rather than fear...excitement, even. Lots of adrenaline.

I guess because I'm taller, I would have a feeling of physical superiority....but if they intentionally intill the fear emotion in you as a means of control, then we are all powerless...unless as one poster noted you focus your mind to deflect and regain control.

If i was confronting a species that was, say reptilian or insectoid....that would scare the bejeezzus out of me!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I can tell from your post you have not come across them!! Just because you are taller than them believe me would not help you in the slightest lol

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm glad somebody brought this up.

The Grays unnerve me. There is something about them, their secrecy, their anonymity, the lack of understanding or knowledge about them, their whole "nature" that scares the living crap outta me.

For me, I believe they truly do have ulterior motives. I don't believe their here to study us, observe us or help us.
Greed, jealousy, war and fear are emotions that transcend species. They are not unique to humans.
Chimpanzees kill each other to control a family.
Elephants fight over mates.
Dolphins form fiercely loyal tribes.

Who's to say the Grays are any different in nature, from us human beings?
Who's to say they don't want to colonize Earth or use as guinea pigs for experimentation?

Their appearance is also most frightening. Their such expressiveless, emotionless beings completely devoid of personality or individuality, traits we humans immediately associate with anything.

They all look the same. They don't speak, they rarely move and we have no clue what they want. Why should welcome them with open arms?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

They all look the same. They don't speak, they rarely move and we have no clue what they

Hi good post. Yes how do they speak? Ive heard a sort of clicking noise sometimes and other times like a cat screaching.

No we should not welcome them with open arms until we know more about them. For me to accept them they would have to stop scaring the hell out of me for starters.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yes, I did mention that I haven't had personal encounters. I guess everyone responds differently...I say this because I had acquaintances (lost touch after a cross-country move) who shared their abduction experiences with me...not in depth, most people are afraid of derision.

But in their experience they said they felt no fear, just curiosity.

I've been fascinated with the phenomenom ever since I was a nine years old. I've wrestled with the logic of "How did they find this little back-water planet in a lonely spiral arm of the Galaxy?" to finally ponder....that they are indeed an ancient species, and found our lonely planet a very long time ago. It would then seem there is a very long-term plan, the ends of which I have no clue.

Ya know, humans are a complex mix of emotions...not all are good....but I think I can be safe in saying we value our capacity for compassion.

It's disturbing to think that thousands of years of technological and physical/mental evolution will lead to a species that has no compassion any more. Is this where we are headed as well?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I wonder if its some sort of sunglasses. You would think that they would need to blink once in awhile wouldn't you if they were real eyes???.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomforall

Yes, freedom....check it out, I think up above...it's technology of some sort.

As to blinking...I don't know....flies don't have eyelids. Snails don't blink.
(Just two examples of earth species...)

AND, the common consensus seems to be that the 'short' greys are automatons, manufactured to act as worker drones for the true biological entities, the EBEs...some call the 'tall' greys...or 'white' greys.

From a human perspective, the implications of that technology are disturbing. We are dipping our toes into the water, so to speak, in building robots right now. Fast-forward a thousands years of technology and would we have a perfect "mini-me" do do our bidding? The ethics of that are daunting. That's why I asked earlier...is the loss of morals and ethics and compassion...is that the ultimate price to pay for technological advancement? Would we still be Human?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by prevenge

Jim Sparx said that he was watching the little manufactured drones do their thing...
and he noticed how robotic they were.. and just said to it "do you even KNOW you EXIST??" and it went into this kind of short-circuit feedback-loop repeating a minute movement over and over and over..
and the tall "white" gray came over and lokoed at himand said DONT do that!"

-

telepathic

read his book "the watchers"

it goes on and talks about how they force him like a rat to learn an alphabet of symbols

if he didnt do what they told him, they'd make his head feel very "pressurized" like when you're far underwater.

they also cleaned his lungs out of all the tar from his smoking and gave it to him humorously as a gift" in a black box..
and gave him a sphere cube and pyramid to play with .. which he could control with his mind.
not for keeps.. just while he was in the ship tho.

and they took him into a huge craft with a bunch of abductees where he had to lead them.. and help them all find their clothes in a big pile after the scientific stuff was over..

he said military humans were working with the grays in the ship..
guys in white lab coats.

-

-

Interesting. Was this in the spoken word or telepathically?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I'd be interested in hearing from others who may have seen one or two of the other species we hear about.

As to the visceral fear of the greys...I can't say I have that reaction just from seeing the pictures, but since I have not had a real encounter I do not know how I would trult respond. I would like to think I'm adult and human enough to comprehend intellectually what they are, and respond with curiosity rather than fear...excitement, even. Lots of adrenaline.

I guess because I'm taller, I would have a feeling of physical superiority....but if they intentionally intill the fear emotion in you as a means of control, then we are all powerless...unless as one poster noted you focus your mind to deflect and regain control.

If i was confronting a species that was, say reptilian or insectoid....that would scare the bejeezzus out of me!

actually jim sparks also said that even though they look like they're very frail.. he said one time one pounced on his back to control him.. and when they flex when they want to.. he said their grip was like steel.
i doubt they'd leave that aspect of biological technology out of their physically self-engineered body arsenal of abilities.. especially with scared humans around..
when you can completely design your own biological body.. i'm sure you'd design it to the utmost dynamics and efficiency for whatever situation.
in layman's terms.. they'd tear you up.

-

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
I'm glad somebody brought this up.

The Grays unnerve me. There is something about them, their secrecy, their anonymity, the lack of understanding or knowledge about them, their whole "nature" that scares the living crap outta me.

For me, I believe they truly do have ulterior motives. I don't believe their here to study us, observe us or help us.
Greed, jealousy, war and fear are emotions that transcend species. They are not unique to humans.
Chimpanzees kill each other to control a family.
Elephants fight over mates.
Dolphins form fiercely loyal tribes.

Who's to say the Grays are any different in nature, from us human beings?
Who's to say they don't want to colonize Earth or use as guinea pigs for experimentation?

Their appearance is also most frightening. Their such expressiveless, emotionless beings completely devoid of personality or individuality, traits we humans immediately associate with anything.

They all look the same. They don't speak, they rarely move and we have no clue what they want. Why should welcome them with open arms?

it's been said many times in many abductee cases... that they claim to have "genetically created us" FROM .. a species that was already existing here.
i think that they effed up in purposely ironing out all but a tiny remnant of emotion out of their psychology through genetic modification, and ceased the sexual reproduction method of replicating replaced with cloning, completely circumventing the LOVE/ORGASM aspect necessary to breathing life in from "SPIRIT" into their newborn...
So whats been said is that they know they messed up.. and are suffering from this.. so are creating a new species for them to inhabit.. meaning.. let the species flourish.. and sample the dna everywhere.. until you find the perfect fit.. and then wipe everything out.. and use that DNA info to grow new bodies and inhabit them from the start..
(the most common races abducted are irish and hopi native american.. and they've a special interest in mix irish/hopi) .. interesting hmm

a re-merging with the emotional side of existence if you will...

but remember.. its said they "MADE" us.. "make" is different than CREATE
creating.. is something original.. an original design .. "make" is to take something already existing and transform it into something else.

this is where this whole .. 2012 dna evolution may come into play..
link - www.abovetopsecret.com...
where we naturally revert back to what we were before they changed us..
back to divine beings of 12 helixes of dna.. not this docile and subservient and dumb (relatively speaking).. "temporary for study and control" ,very limited, 2 helixed version.

i think the original creators of humans (and i'm not talking about the creator of the universe here)...saw what the grays/reptilians were going to do..through time.. or at least had done it just in case someone did..... and built in a very very fine ingeniously hidden subroutine within the DNA programming.. and it's starting to "execute" NOW.. and will so towards 2012.

they might try to stop that at whatever cost.

-M

[edit on 17-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You shouldn't be afraid. The Gray's are one of the few that want to help us.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's the same reason we use animals for research, we see only little primitive inteligence in them, less consciousness, ... they are just stupid scum used for research... thats the same way some alien species (grays and two others) see us..

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

When you say few... I saw the conference.. the one where the organization called "disclosure" had a press conference and was surprised when someone said there is 24 known aliens.. geez... thats a lot. Some he said looks like your average person whom you would not recognize on the streets. These individuals have heightened sensory persuasion, smell, sight, touch etc... and then three types of Grey's. One being extremely tall and then the average and then the most popular small Grey's.

Its not the unknown you should fear.. but those who use "your" fear so you submit to their "power" you and every one else gives them.

Fear the loss of self... when I said in a previous post to Love yourself.. I did not mean your views, likes and dislikes or what you believe to be right and true.... I mean Love your "being"

May you and everyone else find what you each are seeking on your roads,

Peace.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Oracle....when you come back, could you elaborate a bit more?

Especially, if you know, is there a hint of an agenda to pass along? You seem to allude to others....

Thanks

WW

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

How so oracle? Please elaborate.

MG

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

24 known aliens...check this out it lists all known ones I think..www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Sorry its posted from paage 2 but I think it will navigate back to page 1.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thanks for that link, Miss Green....printed it up

you know, from the home page....there is a link to a discussion about Apollo 13, that though compelling, rings a little sour in my mind...because it implies that A13 was going to land on the farside of the Moon...which is impossible, since there would have been no telemetry or communications without a relay satellite...which, as fas as I know, did not exist then.

Ah, well....laymen discussing the finer points, and getting them wrong, happens all the time....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Moon landings..what moon landings? lol sorry off topic.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

said the spider to the fly

-

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have seen both Alien and UFO at the Ilkley moors in the UK. However these were more white that Greys but whatever they were I did not stick around to find out.

When I look back and think about it I always ask myself "What did I fear that made me run"

Well In my honnest opinion I can only tie it down to one thing. Other peoples fear; if I would of walked over to them how do I know they would not of done me good. It was from what I have read and been told about aliens that put the fear in me.

So I ran away because I told myself through what I had read "These guys want to hurt me"

Like so many other things we take other peoples judgement and build our own judgement off of theres. I know the next time I see an alien or UFO I am nipping over to say hello, I have kicked myself for over 10 years thinking "What would of happened if I went over to them"

I understand people have been abducted and gone through hell but is it any better that what the humans are doing to there own. There are good and bad in every race so I don't think I can judge a race because a few of them were bad even if that race is Alien.

So the next time I see an Alien I will use my own judgment, If I get slung on an operating table then I guess my judgement is poor

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join