It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Good post Anonymous, haven't thought about it that way before, but you're probably right, we should not judge the whole race (IF they of course exist) by what probably are few chosen scientists, who are probably interested in our biology and all that.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixthDream
LOL there anorexic aliens. If they were eating us we wouldn't hear about any abductions becuase the people would be dead LOL.
[edit on 17-5-2008 by SixthDream]

I like your humour! Sorry my computer crashed on me had to re set it.

Have you any experience to back this up or are you just interested in the Grays?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Very good post lets hope your first post in the alien forum is not your last

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

No im just interested. I don't think you have been abducted by a Grey. I just think you fear the night when one is starring at you when your in bed. I have never been abducted but am terrified of them too. We have no idea what they want or what the will do to us. So many people say the have seen them at night. We have no idea whats behind those big eyes black eyes. It freaks me out.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Lets hope I do get over this fear. Yes your probably right I have seen one but have had the memory errased. How does this conditioning work then? Do you look at a pic of them and desensatize your self or something? Has anyone knowingly been taken for good by one of these though? You know never returned. You may be able to get over the fear of actually looking at one but what about the fear of what they can do to you?

i think the most important thing for you to do is just get over being scared of thigns in general.
let your minds eye follow your emotions as you feel them.. and backtrack and see what actual "computation" or "thought process" was involved in your emotional response..
i mean maybe they've mathematically formulated THE most perfect set of dimensions of facial features and implemented this into their facial structure to have exactly that effect... eyes this far a part = this much emotional response.. chin this far.. etc..
just cute enough to get the kids to love em'
just foreboding enough to get adults to chit their pants.

so you're screwed either way .

i think their "plan" and "purpose" is far more complex than any internet forum thread could encompass.
possibly according to Dan Burisch, it has to do with separate timeliness of our own species developing into them, and some of them have returned in linear time to ensure that the elite (their ancestors) survive and things go according to how it went in their timeline..
thats one hypothesis that he states is genuine fact.

so i'd focus on learning about your own emotions and inner thought-habits.. and get some control on them from meditating on these ideas.. and get to the point where you can "release" the addictive natural tendency to feel fear when presented with certain circumstances..
one of the circumstances being... the grays.

there is nothing to fear.. but fear itself .. etc..
easier said than done..

but i think that's a step in the right direction if you want to overcome this overwhelming terror you have of them.

makes sense, no?

another thing is... that if you've convinced yourself that these things are completely real..
then why not accept the idea that there are MILLIONS MORE races that are kind warm spiritual beings .. that are watching everything on earth as it unfolds and send you love..
especially at times when you feel fear.

actually i just remembered something...

ok..
i've seen tons of shooting stars (meteorites ) that could have been UFOs but wasn't sure because i've never seen them change directions.
i've never had a close encounter that i remember.. though i did sleepwalk once when i was a kid.. and have SOME vaaague foggy recollection of .. interacting with someone in the dark after i had been walking downstairs when i was a toddler..
but anyway

remember when that sci-fi channel show by Steven Spielberg was on? .."Taken"?
well after watching an episode one night.. i had fallen asleep sitting up on the couch .. and all the lights were off..
and i had a dream.. and it couldnt have been more than like half hour long.. but it was probably the most vivid dream i'd ever had.. because it was like i was awake.. and thinking clearly in my dream. being aware of myself.
funny thing was..
i was exactly in the same spot in the room.. sitting on the couch during the dream
and i look over.. and sitting across the room was a little gray alien in a freaking Santa hat... i think this was around x-mas.. not sure..
anyway..
what happened was.
i look at him and chuckle and say (in my mind to him)
"whats with the hat?"
he shrugged and said (no words.. just the exact thought of)..."it's to bring a lil cheer to the moment.. so that you're not afraid"
then he said "do you want to learn something valuable?"
i said ok why not
so he turns on the TV
and its all static
and he says "turn it off"
i say".. toss me the remote."
he says no... "turn it off with your mind...decide that its off"
so i looked at the TV and did so.. and it tuned off.
peeeewwww. with that little white dot in the middle as it goes off.
he looked at me and made the thought of "see.. just like a remote, except you have eliminated the middle men of nerve impulse to finger.. finger to button button to infrared infrared to receptor receptor to circuit, your will was done, without so many unnecessary in betweens"
then he said do you want to learn something else?
i said sure.
and he waved his hand towards me and i felt real heavy and had to breathe deep to breathe.. felt like my chest was being pushed down..
and i felt this overwhelming feeling of terror.
thing was.. my mind was thinking clearly, but my body felt scared... tough to explain..
so as i'm sitting there he's like.. saying "turn it off"
and i know what he means...
and he turns on the tv again..
and i just "decide" not to feel fear.. the same area in my brain used to "decide" to do what i did to the tv..
and the fear was gone.
i said thanks
and i woke up in the same spot that iw as in the dream

at least that is what my impression was.. that it was a dream because it was so urreal and i was in that relaxes mind state you are in when you're dreaming..

so was it my mind influenced by the Taken show?.. was i just tired and drifted off and had the most lucid dream i've ever had?

or did it really happen.
i hadn't thought of the possibility that it might have really actually happened until now though.

i do use that technique he showed me for clearing my mind of any type of anxiousness about certain circumstances though.

not for turning off TV's tho.

-

-

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OK, I'm all registered now (I was the previous anonymous post).

I just wanted to ask about one more thing...

Certain tribes of Native Americans believe they came here from the "Dusty Planet" (Mars perhaps?) and... I'm going to need better sources on this, I know, but I believe they claimed to have come here in a giant clam (which would be a primitive description of a flying saucer).

This is a bit far-fetched I know, but if some sort of world destruction was imminent (and with the way things are going now, I don't doubt it) and these aliens had the knowledge to try to save our species, they would need to do some tests and learn more about how we operate in order to transport us during a global disaster. You can't just pick up something from another planet and throw it in a spaceship, you know? You have to have understanding of what they're made up of (we are carbon-based, the Arecibo message indicated that the senders were silicon-based), how they breathe, what nutrition they need, etc. Hell, we've done far worse experiments on our own people.

Like I said, this is all pretty far-fetched I suppose. But it would be natural to be afraid when we don't know WHY they are doing these "experiments" and abductions. But I have to, for my own sanity, believe that there is some point to it and that maybe through these seemingly brutal experiences, they are actually only trying to understand and save us. But yeah, that's probably just the idealist in me.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I've never posted on this board before, but I happened to stumble upon this particular thread and found it interesting. I've always felt that there were more types of aliens than just the "Greys." For example, looking back on some ancient paintings they have representation of a lizard-like creature (I guess "reptilians" as you would say) and then there's the classic "Greys" interpretation of such which seems totally seperate.

Now, think about it this way. If the Greys were from some planet, we'll say Planet Grey, and lets say they had a similar civilization to that of our own planet, with a similar infrastructure and Illuminati-type organizations. If someone from our own planet were to go to Planet Grey first, who do you think it would be? The "evil and satanic" elite? So what if it was the same way there? If their own equivalent to the Illuminati were the first to make contact here, you would expect them to treat us as rats, or worse. Hell, our own Illuminati does that on a daily basis. There could very well be a sense of good and evil in all of those creatures. I see no point in fearing them because if they come for you, they come for you. I realize this doesn't make it any easier not to fear them, as it is very hard not to fear the unknown. However, I have read reports saying that some people who reported crop circles in their area saw strange lights being chased off by fighter jets (I wish I had a link, I will work on finding it). So what if these "good" aliens were trying to reach us but the "evil" (or Illuminati-connected) aliens were preventing this?

How do you all feel about the Arecibo telescope message? Or the crop circle that included the face picture (which lacked the cold dark eyes of the typical Greys image) and binary code warning us against "Broken promises" and whatnot? Maybe those have been proven a hoax, I don't know, I guess I have a lot more research to do. I do think there are good "space brothers" out there, but maybe they just haven't figured out how to connect with us just yet. A lot of the crop circles make me feel strange, and seem much too detailed and geometric to be a hoax... yet, I have no idea what they mean. They seem familiar when you look at them though, like we should understand but don't.

good thought provoking post my friend.
get an account and talk more here!

one thing.. i think that with a super advanced race like the grays.. i'd think that they'd all be hive-mind.. in order to procure a complete totalitarianism within the status quo of "how they are" .. thus.. no differences of objective etc.. all based on their scientifically proven studies and tried and true most victorious method of philosophy which would be satanic (moral less complete service to self)

but yeah.. we don't have enough info to form complete conclusions here.

which is all the more reason to only go in the direction of where you feel "doing the right thing" is at.. without feeling as if you're being manipulated or tempted into doing something against your best interest by any entity.

-

-

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SixthDream

Well maybe all they need is a good peice of cake!

Yes its the eyes that do it for me too. I hope you are right in the fact that I have not been taken by one but of this I can never be 100% sure can I.

You are lucky not to have been taken by one.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Very interesting dream, prevenge... It reminds me of one I had just a few months ago. Except it wasn't really a Grey in the dream, it was an unseen "being."

I have problems with a lot of nightmares, it's something I deal with. But I was pulled out of a nightmare by this being. He told me that I needed to learn more control over my subconscious mind, and that once I did, the nightmares would stop. He sat me down in front of this ... it looked kind of like a pond of water, mirrored, only it was vertical. He said, picture something, and it will appear, you have control over what it is. So I would think of random things, and they would appear in the "pond." I was telling him "This is pretty neat, but why does everything look like a cartoon?" He told me that once I got better at it, they would look more 3-D. I wanted to practice more, but my time was up. Then I woke up. I didn't have a nightmare for a few weeks after that.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Also on a side note, have the abducted people ever said, that they experienced a lot of pain during the "tests" ? Ive read a few cases, and i dont recall one, where they actually have felt a lot of pain. They usually didnt remember anything or didnt feel any pain during the "tests"...I mean yeah, they were scared OK (heck, doctors of our own species scare me, ET doctors would just give me a heart attack), but at least they were knocked out or didnt feel a thing.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Interesting dream you had there. Its sounds like a lucid dream to me, one with a learning purpose. A Gray in a santa hat now that I would like to see.
This would def remove my fear of them for definate.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is a very inspiring post to me and ill explain why. For the last twenty three years, I have been terrified of the ones they call the Greys. I am not one to be scared of much, as well as partake in natural astral travel when it occurs, which took me quite some time to get over the fear of "breaking through", but after a few times it is the most enjoyable feeling in the world. But, before I knew what it was, or felt like, honestly I was terrified.

Last night was my last astral experience. While laying in bed, I felt myself falling through what we would call physical existance and I have to actually fight with myself to stay calm and know that once I almost pop out the other end so to speak, everything will be back to being calm. But I am always terrified for a moment because the astral world is still very much unknown to me.

Is it because they are unknown to us? Are we inherently scared of what we dont understand?

Ever since I was a child, and my parents still bring it up to this day, I have had a horrid fear of aliens in general. Even at my age, every time I hear a noise in my room at night, I have to look around and almost feel like one day its not going to just be a noise. I sleep with my head under the covers or something over my eyes due to the fact that I dont want to open them at night and see what is in my room. I lose sleep over this fact quite often, sadly. I would rather have it be a robbery then an alien, lol.

I wish I knew why I was like this, to my knowledge i've never experienced anything ET, nor have seen a UFO. Its almost like the fear is innate to us.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinorage

This dream you had also sounds like a lucid dream designed to teach you and bring you on in some way. Alot of what we fear is just due to the fear of fear itself.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arthx

I have never felt pain in any experiences with beings. Fear yes but no pain as such. I have had bruises and I did actually feel it when I was pushed back onto the bed but it was not full on pain. Ive also had this like copper residue left around a indent in my skin that was left one night.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinorage

Very interesting dream, prevenge... It reminds me of one I had just a few months ago. Except it wasn't really a Grey in the dream, it was an unseen "being."

I have problems with a lot of nightmares, it's something I deal with. But I was pulled out of a nightmare by this being. He told me that I needed to learn more control over my subconscious mind, and that once I did, the nightmares would stop. He sat me down in front of this ... it looked kind of like a pond of water, mirrored, only it was vertical. He said, picture something, and it will appear, you have control over what it is. So I would think of random things, and they would appear in the "pond." I was telling him "This is pretty neat, but why does everything look like a cartoon?" He told me that once I got better at it, they would look more 3-D. I wanted to practice more, but my time was up. Then I woke up. I didn't have a nightmare for a few weeks after that.

thats great.
like bio-feedback.
i'd LOVE to see images from my imagination on a screen.. and record it.. man.. i'm a 3D animator.. and the process.. from imagination.. to storyboard.. to final complete product is SOOOO LONG and filled with so many creativity-numbing technical aspects.. that that would be the perfect answer to TRUE creative entertainment.

but yea so this was either your subconscious mind.. teaching you how to control itself heh..
or an actual visitation from some one else.
who knows?
maybe our dreams ARE "real" in a sense.. and the interactions we have ARE "real"
I mean.. whats so different between what you perceive in this reality and in your dreams?
it's all in the mind origonally... the "mousepad" is a "mousepad" because i can identify it as such.. its just an agreed upon concept, attached to energy in a specific frequency pattern really..
could this be the same in dreams?

-

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ~~~PURE EVIL~~~

I see your on here bashing someone else's thread now??..... is that what your on ats to do??

Back to the thread...... i remember seeing the cover of whitley strieber's book, communion.... and the picture on there gave me goosebumps and a very overwhelming sensantion, of what feeling i dont know, i dont think it was fear, just a very very strong emotion..... it also scared the hell out of my chihuahua, he would hide in the corner cowering whenever i got the book out

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Little bit off topic here but if your fed up of being abducted or suffering from sleep paralysis then look below.

Some good tip's here from myself.

When you feel this Paralysis starting and it normaly start's with a little panic.

1) You will notice (In most cases from most peaple i have suggested this to ) that you can still move the large toe on your right foot.

If you move this toe constantly and dont stop moving it you will notice that the paralysis will lift.

Note.

I have found that since using this technique. The one's i beleive abduct me will in most case's end the abduction attempt.

Sometime's however you dont even notice this paralysis phase.

The only thing i notice is my bed sheet's going up into the air and going rigid like a peice of A4 paper.

The next thing i notice is either going thru the insulation in my loft or going thru the brickwork of my wall.

2) Try and imagine there is a rope infront of you. Now just relax and slowly try to move your left or right arm up to the rope.

Now you need to try and start climbing that rope with your arm's this will also bring you out of the paralysis.

Note.

At first as always when you try move a limb when suffereing from sleep paralysis. You will find you cant move.

Dont fight this with too much force it wont work.

Start by moving your arm's as slow as possible you will find the paralysis eases with every movement.

At first it will be impossible to move but dont worry it will get easier.

Then it will feel like treacle dont worry this is good.

Finally it will feel like water and then fresh air i.e normal movement.

Now two thing's will happen.

You will either wake up from your paralysis or if your lucky you might have an out of body experiance.

3) I have used these two word's and they have worked for me and given me huge comfort.

I repeat these three word's over and over in my head like a mantra.

LOVE AND LIGHT, LOVE AND LIGHT, LOVE AND LIGHT over and over and over.

Note.

I am neither religious nor a fruit cake (Even tho sometime's i think i am going crazy) but you can only equate these two word's as being the nuclear bomb when it come's who has control over YOUR body and YOUR mind.

Well i hope i armed you all with a few good tip's to escape abduction or sleep paralysis.

Sometimes i just go with the flow.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 17-5-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Lee,

What you posted sounds a lot like sleep paralysis, which I get quite often. I have a love/hate relationship with it though... the intense, almost overwhelming fear is almost like a huge adrenaline rush once the experience is over. I usually have sleep paralysis preceed astral travel techniques for some reason - Do aliens not actually physically abduct, but put us in a state where our astral body is more readily extracted?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

From personal experiance i have found it's not only the body that is important to these being's.

Infact the most important thing these being's are interested in is indeed the mind.

I have been placed in certain situation's call them a virtual reality scenario if you will.

So i simply reply to your post by saying YES and NO.

As there are cases like my own of both mental and physical abduction.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
reply to post by deadline527

I have been placed in certain situation's call them a virtual reality scenario if you will.

tell us about the virtual reality situations please.

-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join