It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

Hi

It may not be about the Grays but I find it very interesting . How do you know all this information about the reptilians? You know their names and what their agenda seems to be, or part of it at least.
Do you know of any creature that is over 7 foot tall, stands like a man but has the head of an anubis/crocodile? Its jaw is very long just as a crocodiles and it is filled with razor sharp teeth all the way up, it has a very long tongue and wears what is almost like a metal armour. It is telepathic, looks very menacing you would not argue with it but it also has a majestic presence about it.

I have heard the Grays are slaves to the reptilians but I feel this subject has been talked to death so to speak.

Thank you for two very interesting posts.

I've had a family member who was considered a contactee and a government worker. He died however. He hes always in my heart.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Apologies for not reading the entire thread and responses. I think we can thank Hollywood for being scared of the Greys. (if they exist)

I recently listened to an old podcast of Coast to Coast AM with George Nori interviewing Travis Walton.

Travis told his story vs the movie "Fire in the Sky".

He said Hollywood added a lot of things that were fictitious. He said the Greys never harmed him at all or operated on him. He said he felt really sick from getting hit by the light and eventually woke up on a table. When he saw the short 4 feet greys and saw them blink, he felt terrified. He also noted he felt like he could barely breath and did not know if it was from being struck by the light or maybe oxygen was thin in the ship.

He said he was eventually led out of the craft by a human and it looked like he was in a big building or bigger mother ship. Then shortly after he does not remember much but waking up on a road he was familiar with.

He said in the movie "Fire in the Sky" Hollywood showed bodies around him, cloths and kids shoes. He said he did not see any of those things and was added.

He goes on to think back why he was struck by the light and he recalls that he was 20 feet away from it when it did happen. He thinks it was some type of intelligent control from the craft protecting itself. Then he goes on to theorize that possibly the ET's felt obligated to help him recover.

But he said this event turned his life upside down for a long time and wish he would have stayed in the truck.

One more note, he also said that the movie shows his friends taking off in the car because they though he was dead. This is true...

But he also said that the part in the movie where all of them got out of the car except for one guy was not true.

He said everyone was too afraid to get out of the car and they all decided to go back together. They did not want to be left out in the woods alone.

As for me, I lean towards believing this story. After listening to a lot of interviews of UFO abductees, after a while you can tell the Bull$h1t ones from possible authentic stories.

I've seen our leaders hurt more people on Earth than any ET have. I think this planet is just a rest stop through the galaxy. But it would be very exciting to have seen this craft up close.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Our minds haven't adapted to seeing them yet as not to many people have. We are not sure exactly what they look like besides the pictures we normally see and that alien autopsy video. At the same time you have to realize and tell yourself everyone and thing is equal. You can easily talk to, or kill anyone or thing just as they can you. So you can not be afraid of any human or any being. We all have souls just taking a ride in our human forms. So I look at everyone as just a soul inside a body that one day we will see eachother again or we will not. I have heard that greys however do not have souls, that I do not know the answer to. But when you can look at life like that you will not be afraid of anything.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

He said Hollywood added a lot of things that were fictitious. He said the Greys never harmed him at all or operated on him. He said he felt really sick from getting hit by the light and eventually woke up on a table. When he saw the short 4 feet greys and saw them blink, he felt terrified. He also noted he felt like he could barely breath and did not know if it was from being struck by the light or maybe oxygen was thin in the ship.

Yes there is a very good thread at the moment covering this very subject. I was amazed when I read it, the fact that a whole other scenario went on and that it had all been dramatized. I know the film says this is kinda made up as Mr Walton cant remember anything..but the two accounts are so different. He also says he encountered a humanoid being and Hollywood did not want to scare the public into thinking aliens could actually look human so they left that part out.

So yes looks like HOLLYWOOD are to blame partly for my fear of them, I supose Close encounters and ET have balanced this view out slightly of these creatures, even though neither were classic grays. A gray in a kids bike flying just doesnt seem possible to me but you never know.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
We all have souls just taking a ride in our human forms. So I look at everyone as just a soul inside a body that one day we will see eachother again or we will not.

Correct we are all souls in a body rather than a body that has a soul. we are first and formost a soul. I can already remember other souls in this life without having to wait to see them to remember them. I have not met them yet I remember them..strange stuff. If an alien is living it will have a soul, if it is a droid with electronic parts it will not. It will have a sense of being , a sense of what it is but a soul no probably not. However I would like to think over time this sense in a droid could develop into some thing more spiritual for the sake of the droid really.

Sounds like your not affraid of them in the slightest there.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I think its because we don't know. And we fear, the things we don't know. I'm not scared of my neighbours, I know them. They are nice people, I babysit for them once in a while.

I do not know the guy sitting in the car in front of my house. I'm not scared of him, but I'm sure as heck not going to invite him in for coffee.

I don't know any Exterterrestrial Beings, therefore, I cannot classify them as being safe, or harmful. I only know what other people's opinons are, based on their experiences.

I know people who are terrified because they believe that they have been abducted and studied. I know people who see them in their dreams and have a feeling of calm, not panic.

As was said earlier, Hollywood has created something of them for us. These things may or may not be true. Hollywood has played on the fears of people and created a belief that Aliens are harmful. They are re-inforcing this fear, by using it as a way to entertain us in Movies. THey show us aliens killing people, and taking over the world. They show us Aliens abducting people in the middle of the night for experiments. Hardly (except for the show Roswell) do they show Aliens who want to help People.

I'm open to the possibility of both options: They could be harmful, they could be Helpful. Since I've never met one, or been abducted, I can't provide a sound opinion either way.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, Ms Green, we're back and phew, it was
a strange trip again. After Laredo we passed
Judge Roy Bean's place and headed for El Paso.

Ramius 'kicked' in the time distorter and the nex thing,
we'd travelled to Corona, New Mexico! it was July 10947
and we were a mile from Mac Brazel's ranch.

We're still collating the info, but I'll say this, when pressed
Mac told us that... well, the firm that bought his wool went
out to his place and he never took wool into town to sell,
apparently that was important.

The guy who spoke of 'The Quickening' may have something.
The space between things IS important and as Rameriez said,
"they can be only Juan"
Onwards.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by IronMan]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Grays are only part of the problem, it's the
idea of being without control, the fear of being
a mere object in their hands and also the taboo
subject of possibly 'stealing' embryos.

They represent a horror that we are powerless
against, Hollywood shows them as blood and bone
creatures that can make mistakes, but it seems to
many that in reality, the idea of being abducted by
'un-catchable'- untraceable and unstoppable creatures,
will just go on and all the screams fall on deaf ears.

These are the folk I feel sorry for... truly.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

The guy who spoke of 'The Quickening' may have something.

Yer is he some NASA physicist or something, what the hell is he on about?
Sorry headlightone I know Im a scientist but thats way above my head lol

Everything is due to force though Ironman, force and energy are king

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

"they can be only Juan"

Yes it did cross my mind of the "Juan" but I didnt like to say. Can there be only one?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Grays are only part of the problem, it's the
idea of being without control, the fear of being
a mere object in their hands and also the taboo
subject of possibly 'stealing' embryos.

They represent a horror that we are powerless

We must cross rivers, we must climb mountains.
Must we listen to this, too?

But how the world turns. One day, cock of the walk. Next, a feather duster.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I know what you mean Ma'am, it recalls to me a TV series
from the 70's, Saphire & Steel. They mention several interests
in the programmes that may have relevence now.

I still think we well be just be shaven apes making stuff up
and then hoping we have a 'handle' on it.

But when it comes to aliens, a bottle of 'de good olde Juice'
on your bedside table will disuade 'em.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicVegeta100

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

I've had a family member who was considered a contactee and a government worker. He died however. He hes always in my heart.

He has given you some good information here I think. Very interesting. Im almost as interested in reptilians as I am Grays actually.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Reptilians, the ones from underground huh? they really
are 'slimy'! they double-cross and can NEVER be trusted.

Vance told me of an event on the Mothership where after
the Mantis-like leader had finished his 'tests', a Reptoid
entered the room and whispered something to Vance about
getting him home, Vance nodded and smiled as he re-dressed
and then watched as old croc-features tipped his head back
and laughed. He left the room with nasal whistles and guffaws.

If I ever come across one, he's gonna make a nice pair of
size 10's.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Oh *that's* not right.
Gah.... splutter, spit...
You sick puppy. I've been drinking that at night,
when ever I wake up thirsty.
It's stuff like this thats going bring this situation to a head.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

and then watched as old croc-features tipped his head back
and laughed..

I really dont think they will like being called croc features do you. No wonder they dont like us.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

If I ever come across one, he's gonna make a
nice pair of size 10's.

Lets be honest Bruce, you paid for the wo....
Sorry got distracted there, you're the only person
I know who has feet smaller than my sister!

Whoa! This looks just like Frontierland at Disneyland!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Listen... if you've seen those things comin' outa the God-damn walls
at yer, (pardon my French)... you'd call 'em bad things.

I want 'em dead, I want his family dead, I wanna go to his house
in the middle of the night and p*ss on his ashes.
Again, pardon my French Ma'am.

Vasili... leave the bottles alone will ya?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

I do actually know seriously of them coming out of walls..no joke.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Really? well here's my advice.
Pick yerself out a nice wax-sealed juice carton.

Treat yourself to a couple of Buds and do 'de bus-i-ness'
in the carton. seal said container and slice a neat cut in the top.

When the darn things appear, squeeze with all your might and
blind those dog-gawn Grays for good.
God give you the water for a reason.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join