It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Yes looks like they did say galactic racism. Wow what a phrase! Thing is how would we like been called the pinks, whites or whatever, we wouldnt would we. Calling them Grays is galactic rasicm. We call the reptiles just that reptiles but this is prob not what they want to be called in the slightest.

Im guilty of this by calling the hybrid I saw a Green just because it was Green

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

MG

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hey someones just told me these are a race of Grays. Is this true? And they arnt friendly apparently. This is more or less what I saw 6 years ago.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Isn't that a picture from the old TV show land of the lost?

link

Ironman : Looks like you'll get no love from The Man, there's a recent article posted by atlasastro in the breaking alternative news section Alien Hunter Loses Insanity Appeal

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Although Ive never heard of this programme yes it is shakesbeer
Someone gave me the link and it is the closest Ive seen to what I saw...apart from their eyes are too big, their skin is too bright and I saw a skull cap not that thing they have on their head. Plus no cooking or banging of pots went on lol

Just going to check out your link to Ironman

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Vasili is riding shotgun with Ramius... I can
here him muttering strange mumblings as he dreams.
(what the hell does "Viggy, Viggy Viggy, you been a baaad
boy" mean?).

You know what they say about people
who treat other people bad on the way up?
Sometimes you have to SLAP them in the face
just to get their attention!

You think I'm afraid of you, the day I've had?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
these #ing greys eat humans , they do not research anything special at all , they just use us like cattle , they feed off the energy and there were many around before the war that took place during april , now they way less but the few remaining still bother those who know about them and their plans because such knownledge actually help god and the allies to kick their ass , they are fighting now in the astral and soon we'll see it in the 3rd. Much of the recent quake activity is the result of war and their bases collapsing , the recent china quake was made by HAARP to gather food because they are desperate and god is destroying their meat vault and saving the prisonners. If we do not see much of this war right now is mainly because god do not want to harm us much as possible , otherwise it would be easier and faster to just burn them up all. The net will soon collapse and we'll see them trying to leave but they will fail and be sent into a 'hell' dimenssion for all the # they have done to us.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

What should we call them then? Intergalactic-Americans? I'm sure they don't want to be called aliens either, that might hurt their feelings.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Isn't that a picture from the old TV show land of the lost?

link

Ironman : Looks like you'll get no love from The Man, there's a recent article posted by atlasastro in the breaking alternative news section Alien Hunter Loses Insanity Appeal

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

sure sounds like Iron man and his time travelling bandits to me. Thanks for that shakesbeer made me laugh.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

What should we call them then? Intergalactic-Americans? I'm sure they don't want to be called aliens either, that might hurt their feelings.

why american, not everything is american
well I dont know maybe other galactic life beings.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

why american, not everything is american
well I dont know maybe other galactic life beings.

They dont have feelings, I mean that is "the greys". Any other alien race is more respected then thos greys. Even a reptilian!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicVegeta100

They dont have feelings, I mean that is "the greys". Any other alien race is more respected then thos greys. Even a reptilian!

Thats funny, cuz I thought the Reptilians were the ones who were the ultimate negative 'ET'.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Thats funny, cuz I thought the Reptilians were the ones who were the ultimate negative 'ET'.

The reptilians/draconian are more of "ant-like" workers in a hive, gathering in a collective conciousness (not all of them of course, some can be disconnected). The greys have a darker agenda who are enslaved from warrior draconians (aswell as many other hives in differnt ways are also in place) The reptilians evolved on the first earth before any other. Matter of fact the greys and reptilians were in a major conflict untill they solved it. But still only some of them in communication with eachother who work together, some reptilians are from earth and some are not. Some are alterned, for instance "im a man, but if an intelligent "reptile species or grey were to alter my dna to recreat or clone me as a different formed half-human and half-reptilian/whatever, more auric unblockage would occure, I could possible be placed as a hive-set mind", I could or aswell be "mind controlled unknowlingly" to perform a certain task.

Some reptilians "very stricer ones, as in hostile towards us" are able to absorb prana from us - and these kind wear belts of gold with certain colors on them and a device of defense on the belt they can press to activate, the only way for the more hostile ones to talk to humans is through other of it's kind or if they seem trusting enough. You would have to be very brave and non fearing and appear as a leader to its kind. Not all of them are that scary and are like that if even being hostile. The ones who can suck life force would sense fear Scary huh), you have to realize they have intelligence and can have "inner feelings". Dont forget very powerful and very very smarrrrrrrrrt.

some of the more elite reptilians of the kind wear black robes [they are like a preist and more respected much more when I say elite] who hide some of the features of the body [they have a tail thats hidden], (The higher in command who wear robes are hostile towards it's own kind aswell if not in a respected position), they travel in importance like a majesty to other dimensional planes of assistance.

Some of the higher self, as in spiritual evolved humans wich the reptilians called illojim are said to have came back in contact with us(earth), the secound of man, but they were rejected by us and left. It's said one of the illojim were trapped and had to be rescued to return back to it's home from another species helping them out from "another species"

Matter of fact, some of the illojim (who came and left) are using the draconian hive workers for a certain purpose to ruin them in the end (A hive is a mass conciousness they are connected to, very hard to explain), these ilojim were said to be like angels from the bible who have battled against the reptilians. However not all reptilians are the same species, but all the species currently on earth know about them and eachother and not from this planet or it's reaons and or/wars, so i hope im not confusing what im writing wich I believe to not be fiction. Gnomes (capable of dimensional travel), earth spirits, this is all real to me.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
One of my personal experiances once as a child was going to the beach at day (it was a very small beach everyone in the neighbohood would go to mostly by day because at night teens would party, it was little ways walking distance from my house) and I was just woundering around for the hell of it. I was getting ready to head back home, and on my way walking through the sand I remember seeing symbols just sitting by the water written on the sand with an amethyst crystal in the middle (the kind of symbol I've seen at this website called The Project At Earth) and would just stare at it and images would pop into my mind unexpectingly, anyway as I just left it not knowing about it, I would leave the sandy beach part of the area and traveled up the very small hill leading on the road to walk back home, Ive noticed a reptile creature with a belt just standing with its hands completely down, pointing its head towards the sky, and it disppeared. It wasn't really fleshly looking, very blurry, and it wasn't very sunny at the time either. I was always "curious yet knowing I was a little scared, just acted if it wasn't happening and walked home.

a year later reports of "a missing boats in the water at the same area, (small boats), aswell some people who were fishing in the waters were reported missing in the area next to the powerplant (it was located at the very end of the beach road. Alot of people didn't fish in the area as much either after it, even some teens who "were making out in the area at night, as teens usually did at the place or have partys on the beach by night were reported missing The beach area started getting deserted as cops started to patrol the area.

5 years later (this was on the local news, but I was literally watching the reporters trying to get attention to be on camera with friends, oviously wasn't going to happen when I looked with mom later during the night.

I was standing in the neighborhood area with friends as reporters were all gathered around (this was a big shock to our neighborhood) the story was about a teen (around 17 or something) was taken to a psychiatric hospital for lighting the nature area on fire for saying what he believed to be a lizard telling him to go away, apparently he must of thought it was evil or something, others of his friends believed he was loosing his mind because they were on the beach partying while he was drunk on the other side of the road in the nature area (the nature area on the other side of the road from the beach area wich had alot of bushes/trees and cant get you lost at all, but can be a very far walk if you keep going straight) - the powerplant was further infront of the very end of the road in between the nature and beach area. Apparently someone helped him set it on fire, they were all drunk......

As the nature area was on fire everyone took off and the teen who set it on fire stayed and was arrested while the other teen who helped him was murdered located 5 miles away into the nature area.

a month later a couple was walking on the road towards the beach and reported a "UFO" flying over the powerplant walking the dog.

Usually people could walk all the way at the end of the road to the powerplant, eventually it was blocked with a gate over the incident (the beach part was still open.

As I got older and realized a cave was located in the nature area by the powerplant. This one isn't about the greys so sorry to stay off-topic....

[edit on 24-5-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

Hi

It may not be about the Grays but I find it very interesting . How do you know all this information about the reptilians? You know their names and what their agenda seems to be, or part of it at least.
Do you know of any creature that is over 7 foot tall, stands like a man but has the head of an anubis/crocodile? Its jaw is very long just as a crocodiles and it is filled with razor sharp teeth all the way up, it has a very long tongue and wears what is almost like a metal armour. It is telepathic, looks very menacing you would not argue with it but it also has a majestic presence about it.

I have heard the Grays are slaves to the reptilians but I feel this subject has been talked to death so to speak.

Thank you for two very interesting posts.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I wanted to bump this topic and also reply. I've recently come to the understanding that I am a contactee. I've been fascinated with the ufo/alien topic for years - nearly obsessed actually but I never understood why. I have recently had a series of dreams which could be considered cover memories of me laying on a table having surgery performed - there's more to it than that. If you are more interested I'll go more in depth.

In reference to the topic - why are we terrified of the grays? It is my assertion that we are terrified of them because they are so far out of our normal scope of experience. If you want to speak about it in terms of vibrations - they vibrate in such a different and strange way from us that it is a total shock to the system when we encounter them. I also think that our experiences with them are often colored by how well we are able to adapt to them and to the contact experience. Those who fight it tooth and nail may very well be the persons who have the worst experiences. Those who accept what is happening and approach it with a certain degree of curiosity may be the ones who claim to have positive experiences - imho.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar

In reference to the topic - why are we terrified of the grays? It is my assertion that we are terrified of them because they are so far out of our normal scope of experience. If you want to speak about it in terms of vibrations - they vibrate in such a different and strange way from us that it is a total shock to the system when we encounter them. I also think that our experiences with them are often colored by how well we are able to adapt to them and to the contact experience. Those who fight it tooth and nail may very well be the persons who have the worst experiences. Those who accept what is happening and approach it with a certain degree of curiosity may be the ones who claim to have positive experiences - imho.

Yes I am a believer that every entity in the Universe having a frequency or vibration. I do think this is one of the main reasons we fear them, they are on such a different vibration to us this in itself is enough to scare us half to death. I think as they move into our dimension a frequency change is put in place which will affect us too. Then we are probably moved into another frequency while abducted and then moved back down again as we are returned, couple this with actually interacting with the Grays and you get fear. Its like when people astral project, this is all done on frequencies and look how scary this is the first time it happens.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This vibration concept fascinates me....I've heard of it before. Knowing that we are mostly empty space...meaning, our atoms are consisted of tiny nuclei and 'energy' of the electron field that surrounds, it seems the concept of 'vibration' may somehow be something that happens on the quantum level.

It brings to mind the idea of teleportation...long speculated about, but sometimes ridiculed due to what's called the Heisenberg Principle. BUT, if this is a phenomenom that is 'natural', in the sense that with sufficient skill it can be accomplished with one's mind, with no need for technology....possiblities seem amazing.

Perhaps I'm too analyitical, to be be frightened!! If I ever had an encounter, I'd want a logical explanation....I'd be very stubborn about it, actually. Only thing I'd be afraid of is pain...I don't see the death of my personal husk to be the end of ME....and, this has NOTHING to do with any specific religious belief....

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Just running things through my brain here
Everything is made from atoms, neutrons protons electrons in the nucleus
forming molecules. It is my understanding that the most area in a molecule
is space ie the distance between said atoms.
Everything is made of this molecular matter and the greatest part of this matter is space so the greatest part of you and me is space.The force applied in this space affects the movement of these atoms starts a chain reaction in these molecules resulting in what you see in this solid material
world.
The crux is the wave force what is it.?
Nuclear scientists experimenting with atoms have noted forces behaving as they shouldnt non explainable.
My theory is that thought forming is something to do with this molecular space force
lower density has a slower less vibrational thought wave form which prevents such activities as levitation teleportation etc.
Everything is more solid and slower within molecular matter.
Once the thought form becomes more intelligent the vibration increases every object becomes faster lighter (THE QUICKENING)
The grays have an understanding of this molecular space and at this time we dont.
ignorance leads to fear knowledge leads to awakening.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join