It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof for the Zionist History Manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Few are debated me few weeks ago that the Zionists are not and never intend to change history and everything is just a lie what about many of us are talking here.

Now here is a nice comparison how they're trying to change history. The back story of it: In my country we have a thousand year old symbol what we really like. It's never harmed anyone and it's always represented our nation everywhere on the world. In the last two years the destroyer of nations, the Zionists are working in Hungary to destroy our national symbols, the Turul Bird, our beautiful Guardian Angel Statues and including this flag, as we're calling it, the Árpád House Flag, or in our language, the Árpád-Sáv.

Here is the official description of the Árpád House Flag.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the flag.

And here is a scan about the newest edition of the Hungarian-English Translation book. The essence is circled.

The fact is the Árpád House Flag never was a Nazi, and that wiki source is confirming it, nor a Fascist symbol. There was the Arrow Cross Flag, but it was quite different, but these guys are intend to merge the two to have a chance to eliminate our traditional flag too, erase it out from the history.

And here is a picture about the Arrow Cross Flag, just to see what about I'm talking.

As you can see the two flags are completely different, you also can notice that the Árpád Flag has 8 stripes, while the Arrow Cross Flag has 9. But for the Zionists is really matter. They've started to make a crusade against our holy symbols and against our country.

The two guys, whose made this translation book are known Zionists in my country.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm often a bit dense. Could you please explain the problem again?

Who are the 'Zionists' in question?

What are their goals?

What is their motivation?

How are they moving forward towards achieving those goals?

What are your sources?

Sorry for not grasping the gist of your post.

Have a nice weekend.

Eric

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Tsk tsk.

Now, there's a person who doesn't know how to Google a topic.

I think it's just a gambit using ignorance as a form of sarcasm.

Whatever.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

No, I can proudly claim that ignorance actually is my motivator here. No sarcasm was intended. I was just hoping that the OP would provide more specificity.

Too lazy to google and research the topic? I might cop to that.

Eric

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ever live with committed Zionists, Eric?

My experience is, they say one thing and do something else.

Maybe your experience is different.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

Nope. Never lived with committed Zionists.

I get the gist of what the OP was saying, but a little more detail would be helpful and less discussion in broad generalities would help my understanding. For example, if he is referring to something like 'The United Zionist Front of Southern Whales' as opposed to just 'Zionists' it would help me get a grasp on the scope of the alleged conspiracy.

With the caveat that I could probably do some research on my own if I was really interested, I think my questions were reasonable.

Eric

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
My experience is, ALL generalizations are erroneous in part.

If you want to know how Zionists in the British Isles live, go there and check them out.

You may find out whether indeed they live by their idealism.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If I'm too lazy to google the OP's discussion I'm certainly too lazy to move to another country to live amongst Zionists.

You may have misinterpreted my post (or I wasn't very clear). I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't even know what the fight is. I'm neither pro nor con Zionists in general. I was just looking for clarification.

Eric

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If you think that the "Zionists" are "them" then you are only at the beginning of your journey into the hierarchy of power.

Sure the "Zionists" are part of the agenda, but to lay the blame on them is naive. The "Zionists'" role is to foster 'anti-semitism', an oxymoron in itself.

The manipulation of history has always been done by the same outfit -- the Holy See. Who have always hated Jews and Blacks, history would document that.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
EricD. Here are the answers for your questions...

Who are the 'Zionists' in question? - Zionists are those ones, whose are living in a country, such as my one and are intend to destroy it's past, it's pride. These guys are usually Jews, but there are people from other religions too. Zionists are serving only the state of Israel, regardless where they live and what their citizenship really is, be it Hungarian, U.S. or others. These guys are traitors of the nations.

What are their goals? - Their goals are to manipulate history, ruin nations, erase the real past. That's why we, my nation are calling them as the Destroyers of the Worlds. In our case, their goals are to eliminate my nations slowly, but surely. Why? Because my nation knows that truth and knows that they never was the chosen people as they're stating. Plus, my country, my nation is the guardian of the Heart of Gaia, the Heart of Earth.

What is their motivation? - Usually, what is the motivation of the evil? Destroying the ones, whose still have moral values.

How are they moving forward towards achieving those goals? - Manipulating the media, trying to confront my nation with the neighbor countries, using the minority, i.e. the gypsies against the home nation and they're covering them and their criminal acts. And also, manipulating everything on the net. Have you heard that the Israelis, Zionists are intend to slowly rewrite wikipedia?

Here is the source, but many other sites are confirming it.
electronicintifada.net...

In our case, it's the same. They're slowly intend to rewrite the Hungarian history. First step, tell that lie that our thousand year old flag is a Nazi flag. The upper mentioned links and comparisons are showing the truth that our flag never was a Nazi flag, regardless what the Zionists are started to spread. I'm defend and guard my country, no matter the coast.

What are your sources? - Day by day experience, plus my usual trustful sources throughout the world.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

deessell. You cannot play this anti-semite card in my and in Hungary's case, because the citizens of my country doesn't care with it anymore. The Zionist's are admitting here that they're Jews and while they're Hungarian citizens, they're rather Israeli Zionists and serving the state of Israel, while their intentions are to destroy the moral values of my country (It's the same what the Zionists are doing in the U.S. They're basically U.S. citizens, but they're spying and serving Israel and betraying the U.S. wherever they can.) . In my country, they're not and cannot denying the fact anymore. We're few steps ahead of other countries in this case. And that's why they will be banned from this land. An Invisible War is going in my country against the traitors.

There are no anti-semites here, just people whose love their own country and hate liars and traitors, whose are intend to destroy our nation, our culture, our values with their drug, pedophilia mania, their inferiority complex and eternal lies, stealing and delusions. You cannot play this card anymore in my country.

One last thing. Not all Jews are evil and those Jews, whose are consider themselves as real citizens of my country, they're fighting against the Zionists too. There are differences between Jews and Zionists. Not all Jews are evil, because there are few, whose are opposing the Zionists. They know that the Zionists are using their own race against others as puppets and willing to sacrifice them to achieve their own goal. So, in this case... are these Jews are anti-semites too?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

...except that in this case the "liars and traitors" all belong to the same religious/ethnic group and this is nothing more than a further way to stir up xenophobic resentment in a nation that has had quite the problem with antisemitism in the past.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Anti-Semitism has a cause and effect. The effect that people are hate them. Meditate what might be the cause of it. They're provoking people, turning them against themselves. They believe everyone is fool with the except of them, but that's not true. With the exception of few, they don't have the mind to even think on the consequences. They're just screaming anti-semitism when they don't like something, when someone is saying: Stop thieving, stop the lies, stop the delusions. Is it really anti-semitism? Definitely not. These are moral questions. The Zionists don't like justice, peace and harmony. They're just intend to destroy everything for money. Plus, the word, Anti-Semitism is not really existing, because both Catholics and Muslims are also semites. If someone would be an anti-semite, that one need to hate Catholics and Muslims too. In my case, that's not the option. I'm judging people by their acts, not by their religions. Unfortunately the Zionists has a delusional religious concept, which is making them bad, forcing them to make evil things, while they're believing what they're doing is good. Well. Pedophilia, drug legalization is cannot be considered as good at all (Just to tell you, they wanted to make this in the last two years, wanted to avoid our constitution just to fulfill their pathetic and ill wishes.). They're believing they're the rightful rulers of Earth. Well. They're mistaking.

What do we experienced in the last two years from the Zionists? They tried to destroy everything in my country. Do we need to love them for this? I don't think so. Let me remind you, not we was the ones, whose started this war. But as always, we will be the ones whose are going to finish it. And it's not anti-semitism. It's justice and the rightful defense of our country. If they don't like this, well... they have a country what they calling home, Israel. Buy a ticket and they may free to go. Trust me. No one is going to stop them. But a catholic country is not going to follow the orders of a 2% small minority, whose are whining when something is not happening on that way as they want. The rest 98% are not going to tolerate this, especially not in a country which is ours.

Same is with our flag and national statue. It's never hurt anyone, but after the Zionists knows that those things are the part of the Hungarian legacy, they're intending to destroy it and telling that they're fascist symbols. They lie to achieve what they want. But we're not tolerating this. Tell me, if we don't have right. If you believe they have right, you should consider your moral values immediately.

top topics

join