It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last-days 'birth pains' have begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

During the entire decade of the 1970s, the USGS recorded a total of 44 earthquakes it classified as "significant." The following decade, from January 1980 to December 1989, the USGS recorded 47 significant earthquakes. That is for the entire decade. From 1990 through the end of 1999, the USGS records 57 significant earthquakes. From 2000 thru to Monday's earthquake in Sichuan, China, the USGS recorded an astonishing 109 earthquakes of at least magnitude 7.0 and 13 earthquakes measuring between 8.0 and 9.9 on the Richter Scale.

On the other side of the world, the long-dormant Chaitan volcano erupted May 2 for the first time, say geologists, in more than 7,000 years. The BBC reported that a government volcano expert warned there could be a big eruption at any time.

hallindsey.org...

Have the end of days begun and the national news media is too preoccupied with other things to notice?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It is a big step in logic to assume the "end days", what is it that makes you think this? What makes you think others would think this as well? Although doomsday prophesies are common they are not so pervasive as to be found in every world view everywhere.

My bet is that the national news media is not talking about it because the idea has not even crept into their narrow minds. The gate keepers are too busy spinning reality to best serve their corporate masters.

There is however undeniably a host of major issues facing the planet Earth and we as the dominate species on this planet has a huge responsibility to uphold. Sadly, it is so hard to accomplish anything because there are so many deniers out there. Those who chose to throw wrenches in the work of others because they don't see the truth in what the 'others' are trying to accomplish.

My personal belief: the great cleansing is coming kids. Most of you will be wiped from the face of this planet (wiped is too nice probably). 6 billion humans and growing is too much and Gaia knows it. This system is about to go through a major correction and it is really gonna suck. So hang on to your seeds folks, cuz your gonna get hungry.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Animal

The spirit of Gaia is just rightfully protecting herself. Those ones, whose are on her side, that one doesn't need to afraid.

I've made a short study in the last two years and I noticed that the weather is usually striking at those ones, those countries, whose are somehow hurting Gaia or the people, whose are defending her.

i.e. Here in Hungary, our people are respecting her, Gaia's heart is also can be found here in Hungary, but our Government don't respect her, nor our nation. And then two sudden cyclones in the middle of Europe, which is pretty rare, almost vanished this Government. Same now in Myanmar and China. The Bush Government also almost failed after Katrina. It seems to be an interesting pattern. Imagine Gaia, Earth as it's reacting to our acts. She has an immune system and it's not tolerating that we're sucking her blood, which can be considered oil.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
I've made a short study in the last two years and I noticed that the weather is usually striking at those ones, those countries, whose are somehow hurting Gaia or the people, whose are defending her.

While I agree we are on the verge of changes, I do not agree that the weather is somehow selective on who it choses to help or hurt. That seems to be crazy talk.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

I know it's sounds crazy, but look after them. Maybe you will find that pattern that I found. It's like your immune system. Where something is hurting your system, the defense system immediately surrounding and striking that area. Same with the weather. It's just look like precise strikes to me.

i.e. Tornado inside Washington D.C. There was no tornado there before. Tornado in downtown Atlanta. There was no tornado there before. The weather is striking densely populated area this time and not empty territories. Earthquake in China, at one of the mostly populated area. Myanmar. Tornado also in one of the most populated area on the world. Cyclones in the European Union, throughout all the countries. Unlike in previous years, the weather and the Earthquakes are not really strike at densely populated area, rather over the oceans, while the upper mentioned elements happened just in this year. Something changed and by some reasons all the earthquakes, all the weather strikes are happening now over or under densely populated areas. And I don't believe in coincidences.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Is it entirely possible that there aren't actually more earthquakes, but we're doing a better job of recording them? 30 years ago, especially if an earthquake occured in an unpopualted area or underwater, would it have been a given we'd have detected it? That seems like a more reasonable explanation than "Gaia" is getting pissed at us.

[edit on 5-17-2008 by Esoterica]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoterica

No, because regardless from the technology, people in those area would felt it. The recordings are didn't became more precise. The Earthquakes are more frequent.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

Okay, that is slightly unusual - I will give you that and take it all with a grain of salt. I just wonder then why say Las Vegas is spared so far, or even Denver??

Not much unusual happens in those places even though they could be subject to severe heat waves or freezing.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Is it entirely possible that there aren't actually more earthquakes, but we're doing a better job of recording them? 30 years ago, especially if an earthquake occured in an unpopualted area or underwater, would it have been a given we'd have detected it?

30 years ago places it in 1978, when even I was still alive. They had sensitive earthquake sensors covering the entire globe up and running for a at least a decade or two before that because they were monitoring anyone doing a-bomb tests, especially during the Cold War.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Great post Heliosprime. Flagged.

Last-days "birth pains" have begun. I believe this to be spot on. I also believe that the whole global warming scenario is the smoke screen to cover this up.

Personally, I don't believe Mother Earth to be targeting any specific areas. Just my opinion. I don't believe Mother Earth hates anyone. In the quote below Jesus clearly states there would be famines, plagues, and earthquakes in various places, not specific places.

The opposite of Life is not death. The opposite of death is birth. Life has no opposite because it is eternal. The opposite of Last-days on Earth would be New-days, or (First-days) on Earth, not End-days.

Every living thing on Earth is born, matures, ages, dies, and is reborn anew. Why would the earth be any different?

Here is a quote from the source article I found interesting:

When Jesus was asked by His disciples to tell them what "signs" would precede His return at the end of the age, He warned that "nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines, plagues and earthquakes in various places," He said (Matthew 24 and Luke 21). Using an analogy immediately understandable to all peoples in all nations, he said of these signs, "All these are the beginning of birth pains."

scorce

IMHO we are at an "End of an age." One way or another, this planet is going to give birth to a new age. All you have to do is look to the past at the many civilizations that are long gone. History tends to repeat itself.

We certainly don't need the main stream news media to tell us this, because, (as an earlier Poster put it.), they serve a different master. Think about it. It would be crazy for the MSM to come out and try and educate the masses about this. It would only cause panic. The powers that be have spent the last few hundred years creating a fear based society. Most people are afraid of things they don't understand.

Just MHO, not meant to be taken as anything more.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i have to agree wih the person who stated about the sensors,

we dont have that many more sensors than we did in 1978....the sensors original use was for detecting A bomb explosions,
after a while they realised it could be used to map earthquakes.

snoopyuk

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I agree it's not the end of the world, but the beginning of a new age without evil around. Think of it, no more evil. No war, no hunger, no tears. A complete new beginning for those who seek it...........and pay attention to God's word. Keep his commandments............

It's really simple.............There are those who will deny and rant against such an idea, they are already lost...............

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

I was with you right up until the Gaia part. You were so close..............

The planet is about to rebel against mankind. Well pretty much the whole solar system. Quakes, Storms, Asteroids, Super Solar eruptions...........

Ever noticed the craters on the bottom side of the moon? Ever thought about a giant asteroid belt that orbits the sun on a polar orbit? NEOs would never see them coming until it was too late. Or they would never tell us...............

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Now lol i have to just but in a please say something.

This is the reason why man cant come to one conclusion about the planets being.

Every culture, civilization or education has a different definition for words. His Gaia is your spirit in the planet that God speaks off.

I really feel this is the biggest problem we face right now. Mankind is on the brink of opening a whole new page. Either way from prophecy fulfillment, Governmental destruction or whatever you wish to say will happen. Time is coming, mankind is too greedy to carry on as it is.

See it is the language that divides us all.
Scientists may call God an atom, or molecule or the energy found within these because everything is made up of it.
Buddhist and many cultures call it chakra.
Some call it Allah.

Please lets start using this universal mind. Maybe Gaia sounds silly because its not God but then in the same sense it completely is. Its the reckoning force that will judge all. Heal all and protect all.

Lol i think some people may really dislike me now but i really do believe right now thats the biggest thing stopping us.
Most religions speak of the same things, just different word.

I could say

Easy bruv, waaaas gwanin rudeboi. Wers da manz at?
or
Good day say, how are you doing on this most pleasent day? No companions today?

Now they sound completely different but the essence, the flavour of the sweet is the same

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Earthquakes, floods, tornado's etc have all been happening since the world was created. And they will continue to happen as the world is always changing. Thats just my opinion.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_pulse
Earthquakes, floods, tornado's etc have all been happening since the world was created. And they will continue to happen as the world is always changing. Thats just my opinion.

Correct, the issue is the "size", "Quantity", and "how often". Data is indicating larger, more, and much more often...................

I truely expect california to be torn apart from San Fran to baha........

new topics

top topics

join