It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry, the path to Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I am the Parakletos. Hermit, to Masons.

I was given knowledge to argue the truth for those who live simple lives, trying to get by without gaining by harming others.

Atheists. Doesn't it offend you when freemasons say they won't accept you because you are an atheist?

Yet, the majority of freemasons on this forum (there is a bunch) are either atheists or believe in Greco/Roman gods.

We see how their societies ended up in ruins, yet they have built America off of the same belief system, and now they are out to conquer the world, just like the Romans.

Most Masons take their oath on the bible. George Washington took his with his hand on Psalm 127:1

1Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

The Freemason cult has always been about anti-Christ, or anti-God. The founders of freemasonry (the Serpent worshippers) were angry with God, feeling that God has unfairly judged their brothers.

As we move further along in the ATU XX, or the Mason created end times, we will see more and more, in your face, type of events.

Chemtrails, arresting of innoncents, cops killing and abusing those they are supposed to protect, corrupt government, corrupt business, all while the average Joe goes to work, trying to make end meet, and pretend that these people don't make life miserable, compared to what we are meant to have.

Now, I don't care if you believe that I am the Parakletos (Comforter)

Ecclesiastes 4:1-3
Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter.

JOHN 14:15-17: "If you love me you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him for he lives with you and will be in you."

JOHN 14:25, 26: "All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."

JOHN 15:26: "When the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me."

JOHN 16:7,8: "But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. When he comes he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment...."

JOHN 16:13-15: "But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it know to you. All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you."

The Greek word for Comforter is “parakletos”. The most familiar translation of this Greek word is “Comforter,” but a better translation is Counselor or Advocate, as in a legal sense. However, I will use Comforter since it is the most familiar translation

www.answering-islam.org...

Sorry Islam, Muhammed was not the Parakletos.

So, I know who I am. I venture to guess, none of you will believe me.

So I will leave you with a few truths. These truths, will become apparent
in time, and you will be able to look back at my writing.

I have been writing for a few years as stompk, oneofGod, and cutbothways.

I am a normal, everyday guy, who, through a random (nothing is random) act of kindness, unlocked the prophecy and brought about the marriage of the lamb.

I supped with Jesus.

Mary Magdalene is the MOTHER of Jesus. This has been hidden by the Masons through Francis Bacons use of Chiasmus when he wrote the KJV.

Gold will hit $3000 an ounce in the next two years. Why? Because our dollar will hold no value.

Gas/oil will go to $200 barrel, and humans will starve.

The Mau Mau will get the Bird Flu.

The Rapture, is to remove the Chaff. Not the chosen ones meeting Jesus. The average Christian is as far away from God and the average Mason. They are actually, one in the same. Christianity stemmed from Roman Catholics, as did the Masonic cult. That is why the Popes symbols and dress are very similar to the Masonic ritual dress and symbolism.

The symbol of the cross is a symbol of Roman Power over Jesus.

Much of Revelation has happened, or is currently happening.

The Jews are not favored by God. All men are equal, and only pleasing
God, does it bring favortism.

God decided when you die. God decide when all die. This is why it says, "Thou shalt not kill". Death is Gods decision, and to destroy another man, or yourself, is the one TRUE sin.

Hell exists, a physical place, away from God, and many, many, very soon, will experience it. One day in Hell, is like eternity. Some, will never leave. Hell, is "time out" from God.

Atlantis, exists under the ice on Greenland. When Greenland was sunk, the Earth spun on a different axis. The changing of the axis lower the water from Greenland, but also froze a thick layer. Google Earth the area, you will see scientific stations all over the place above the parts of the city beginning to be exposed.

The Holy Grail, is in Turin, Italy. Turin, is the epicenter between the fight for good and evil. The main entrance to Hell, lies in Turin, Italy.

The Pyramids were built by the Giants of the Earth, and where used as
temples to invoke evil spirits. However, the same power invoking evil, can be use to invoke the good spirits.

The end times are not a time, but a point of God's anger. Current path
points towards 2014-15

Battery acid, kills cancer. Ever get battery acid on your clothes?
It will eat through the clothes, but not the skin.
Sulphuric Acid is the Key to the Philosophers stone,
hence the term, Salt, Mercury and Sulphur. (VITRIOL)

ONE way to get through this with your soul. Don't give up on God.

Think about Moses. Even after all he did, he never saw the Promised
Land, because he gave up on God just once.

Future events, will show just how supernatural the world really is.
And woe to the Masons.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Oh dear! Sulphuric acid (battery acid) is one of the few acids that does eat through the skin (A quick google search or any chemist will verify this.)

The guy who claims to be the spirit of Truth has told an untruth.

"The truth is like a balloon and a lie is like a pin, once you pierce the balloon with the pin the balloon, like the truth, becomes worthless."
~Unknown Author

[edit on 17/5/2008 by Saurus]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Sulfuric acid H2SO4, is a strong mineral acid. It is soluble in water at all concentrations. It was once known as oil of vitriol, coined by the 8th-century Muslim alchemist Jabir ibn Hayyan (Geber) after his discovery of the chemical.[1] Sulfuric acid has many applications, and is one of the top products of the chemical industry. World production in 2001 was 165 million tonnes, with an approximate value of US$8 billion. Principal uses include ore processing, fertilizer manufacturing, oil refining, wastewater processing, and chemical synthesis. Its ability to produce foul-smelling sulfur compounds has also lent the word vitriol the meaning "bitter, abusive language".

Many proteins are made of sulfur-containing amino acids (such as cysteine and methionine) which produce sulfuric acid when metabolized by the body.
Although nearly 100% sulfuric acid can be made, this loses SO3 at the boiling point to produce 98.3% acid. The 98% grade (18M) is more stable in storage, and is the usual form of what is described as concentrated sulfuric acid. Other concentrations are used for different purposes. Some common concentrations are

* 10%, dilute sulfuric acid for laboratory use,
* 33.5%, battery acid (used in lead-acid batteries),
* 62.18%, chamber or fertilizer acid,
* 77.67%, tower or Glover acid,
* 98%, concentrated acid.

Different purities are also available. Technical grade H2SO4 is impure and often colored, but is suitable for making fertilizer. Pure grades such as United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade are used for making pharmaceuticals and dyestuffs.

The dilution is what matters. Sulphuric Acid can be diluted with Hydrogen Peroxide. Acid is neutralized with Baking Soda.

The reason battery acid burns the skin, is because of the heat put off from it when it reacts with the water in your skin. This is why you shouldn't get it into you eyes, and the reason cutting an onion brings tears to your eyes.

The acid in a battery is not as deadly as you might think. First, it won't instantly bubble and eat your skin, like the special effects in a bad movie. If it splashes on you, it should be washed off as soon as possible, but it is not an instant emergency. Gasoline spilled on your skin will also cause irritation if not washed off.

www.electroauto.com...

I worked in a salvage yard when I was a teen. I moved thousands of batteries.

Ruined a lot of shirts, but never injured from battery acid.

Battery acid, diluted to about 10% with hydrogen peroxide, sprayed on the skin, WILL eliminate skin cancer.

Cancer is a bad bacteria. Sulphuric acid will kill bad bacteria, leaving the good.

THIS place stinks. The rotten-egg smell of hydrogen sulphide hits before you even enter the mouth of the cave. Acid drips from the walls and ceiling
"When you first enter the cave, it appears rather ordinary except for the smell," says Louise Hose, who led a team of 22 researchers into the cave in January. "But soon you notice the white water and the extraordinary number of fish. The closer you look—at the walls, the ceiling, the stream—the more bizarre the cave becomes."

In the darkness deep inside, things are happening that no one has encountered before: sulphuric acid is carving out a labyrinth of tunnels by processes geologists had imagined but never seen. And for a place that seems so inhospitable, this cave is throbbing with life, from the massed ranks of unidentified micro-organisms that create the slimes and snottites, to hordes of midges, armies of spiders and tiny fish so numerous you can scoop them up with your hand. All this life owes its existence to bacteria which make a living from sulphur.

Good bacteria thrive in sulphuric acid and it's compounds, while bad bacteria cannot survive the highly alkaline environment.

Specific types of good bacteria
Bifidobacterium Infantis is found in the intestinal tracts of healthy breast-fed infants and is therefore likely to be essential for proper health and digestion. Acidophilus, on the other hand, creates a strongly acid environment, which may be beneficial to control bad bacteria and yeast, but if used, needs to be followed with probiotics that create an alkaline environment. So, a "pulsed" delivery—first one, then the other—would give the advantages of both without neutralizing each other.

www.therawfoodsite.com...

[edit on 17-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
From your first post:

From your second post:

The reason battery acid burns the skin, is because of the heat put off from it when it reacts with the water in your skin.

You also said:

I was given knowledge to argue the truth...

One of the above statements must be wrong. It seems your knowledege is lacking, and rather confused.

[edit on 17/5/2008 by Saurus]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Masonry leads to hell, francis bacon wrote the kjv bible, and we should all be using battery acid to cure cancer, but the masons are suppressing such esoteric medical practices because they contain too much truth.

I am beginning to understand, it's getting much clearer now.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i can't but help think this is a flaming thread to the Masons on this board
really Masons and Masonry is not what you think
i laugh at the ignorance concerning this matter.
Go find a lodge- unless you are a total kook you will enjoy it
Roman gods? hah anti-anything? hah
just anti-treason, anti-abandonement of brethren in need.

what really brought out this paranoia?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I know, I just know I should leave threads like this alone. But sometimes I read something which IMO demands a reply. Sorry.

I'm perfectly happy for the OP to live in his fantasy world, quite frankly posts like this do freemasonry a favor, but...

Yet, the majority of freemasons on this forum (there is a bunch) are either atheists or believe in Greco/Roman gods.

... is such a bunch of cobblers knobblers it ought not to be left sitting there without a response.

1. Although there are irregular grand lodges that accept atheists, no regular grand lodge does, and it is from regular grand lodges that the majority of freemasons on the forum hail from.

2. Freemasons are perfectly at liberty believe in whatever god they wish. But not gods, as freemasonry only recognizes one Supreme Being. Each freemason must reconcile his own belief structure with the requirements of the Craft.

3. I am a committed Christian and am not the only freemason on this site to describe themselves a such. I despair at some of the extreme viewpoints of "fundamentalist" Christians such as the OP as not only is most of it both Biblically and logically unsound, but it casts a great shadow over the vast majority of "moderate" Christians who get lumped in which such nonsense and have to deal with the perception that "all Christians are extreme".

Christ's lessons of Love, Tolerance and Eternal Life are exemplified and expounded by freemasonry. When we get to the essence of Christ's teachings and away from the vengeful God of the Old Testament and the fantasies of Revelation we see the strong alignment between the real principles Christianity and freemasonry.

The Bible cannot be taken literally, word-for-word. It simply can't. (Neither, incidentally, can Morals and Dogma
). The OP would benefit from studying the life of John Wesley, who preached moderation and tolerance. Then a quick read of 1 Corinthians 13 and an early night with a milky coffee might be in order

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Forgive me I am new to the boards
what s "OP?"

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Anti-God?
I’m pretty sure you have to believe in a supreme being before you join.
I don’t understand where you get your claims that we are trying to take over the world like the Romans did.
I don’t see any resemblance of that in lodge at all. Quite confused where you get all these ideas from.
The fear of the unknown is prevalent on this board and I see that it will remain the procuring cause behind all the false claims made by anti-masons as well.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiorano
Forgive me I am new to the boards
what s "OP?"

Original Poster. Typically refers to the person who started the thread.

[edit on 5/17/08 by Trinityman]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The only two things in the OP's whole post I beleive in is

1. Oil will hit $200 barrel, not everyone will start though.
2. Battery Acid cures Cancer.....nah

If most of Revelation has happen, then why is there still TOO many people taking up lanes when I go to school?

What does "I supped with Jesus" mean?

$3000 an ounce?

Atlantis under Greenland? I knew it!

I don't think Masons are trying to take over. They just a club of mostly morally just men.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by August Sonereal
What does "I supped with Jesus" mean?

He's saying that he has had dinner with Jesus and is therefore over 2000 years old.

Pretty amazing, huh?

Every now and then we get someone here on ATS who thinks that they are an archangel or prophet or something.

It never looks good for the poor anti-Masons who are actually sane and serious about exposing Freemasonry's reptile-worship and ritual abuse.

*sigh*

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
well personally i dont like a commercial association with knowledge in any form; or a company effort to associate with knowledge; that is in the present of the statement. im sure time as well as all things in it has changed and will to the point where associations with knowledge moved in different forms as it does now in present of mind with the innernet.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fiorano

what brought about this paranoia? the fact that millions are people dying of thousands of reasons and we people don't know how to stop it, because some idiots who think they what the best is, keep the truth away from the people. Just try to deny that, as UFO's have been denied for the whole time-being

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
well personally i dont like a commercial association with knowledge in any form; or a company effort to associate with knowledge; that is in the present of the statement. im sure time as well as all things in it has changed and will to the point where associations with knowledge moved in different forms as it does now in present of mind with the innernet.

Huh?

To Anonymous:
Millions were going to die regardless?
I thought that being in a room full of pictures of people staring at you brought about paranoia.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I wish I could say I will have
satisfaction from getting the
last laugh, but I won't.

Bill Wiese's trip to Hell

That's only 23 minutes of Hell!

You don't think I expected this
kind of treatment from the people
who are supposedly meeting secretly
to better mankind.

Don't worry, soon I will be out of your
hair. I am changing my life to become
a farmer, to fulfill the Farmer-General
prophecy given by Titor. Titor was/is/will
be a woman. Interesting, huh.

We are headed towards exactly
what Titor predicted, except event
will be much more supernatural,
than described.

Much more like the movie "The Mist"
I am simply a messenger.
Prepare.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I knew that Titor was going to be mention at some point. You're not really a messenger of anything with substance however. I'm still tripping over the battery acid thing.

Link to the "Farmer" Theory?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
OK, so this guy says that he's the Holy Spirit (Parakletus), and that battery acid cures cancer (a revelation given him by Bill, the Holy Homeless Bum that originally filled his mind with this nonsense).

This is the type of person attracted to anti-Masonry. Your honor, I now rest my case.

top topics

join