It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bronnikov Method

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I gleaned the man's name from another thread (about seeing with one's eyes shut), and thought his website could be of interest to other people:

The Bronnikov Method for "human improvement"

(It is a commercial site, insofar it markets the courses, but there is enough information to get a picture.)

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Any Russians here to comment on this from a "closer" perspective?
Or anyone?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
this was the only thread I could find about it - Ive just watched the new Derren Brown documentary on the Bronnikov Method, in teaching the blind to see. What nonsense. It just goes to show you that you can make a LOT of money by simply injecting a bit of hope into the vulnerable. The show ended with the fact that nothing stated by the founders could be proved or found in real life (eg the companies story that one boy really was able to see using the method, etc). The Bronnikov Method is already in the states and has plans of coming over to the uk. I doubt it will last very long over here if it receives much in the way of media attention, the press would eat the company alive. you can watch the documentary here:- www.channel4.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

The Bronnikov method is pure nonsense people, No evidence whatsoever for it's ability to work and take a look at the prices for crying out loud

Its a huge scam by people with absoloutely no morals and sadly people fall for it and waste all that money.

Time is short right now so as someone suggested, search for "Derren Brown investigates, the man with X-ray eyes" documentary which explains in detail why this is a scam and this method DOES NOT work.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I got the impression that it was essentially Scientology, "russian style"!
..except that theyd put a twist of their own on things-it wasnt just for celebrities (despite the ridiculous prices) and it could "help the blind see", or people with other disabilities to "improve themselves". LOL
The funniest thing in the documentary were the tests with people blindfolding themselves, then trying to work out the colors of object after an "energy jump"! The fact that the blindfolds themselves were massive, with an obvious gap at the bottom which they could see out of (before or after the jump-they could just raise their heads a little) made it completely pathetic. Without being nasty towards anyone with any disability, how gullible can people be? The fact that they might be pouring thousands of dollars/pounds into one of these courses for months on end without any health improvements whatsoever (no matter how many times they "jump") would surely give them the impression that the company is a complete scam.

If the company had not been fully operational, I wouldve laughed and said that even vulnerable people would never fall for that, but look at the Bronnikov Method now, just like the founders of Scientology, the company owners are multi-millionaires. I liked the bit at the end where the founder was being asked straight questions, and even though he could have tried to make the company out as genuine as possible- he had to start mentioning that the Bronnikov method could NOT cure or help any illness, and accusing derren brown of trying to give them a bad reputation. The company are supposedly heading to the uk- they have already set up an american base with numerous others in europe, and are making loads of money in the process. I can only hope the media kills them over here if they arrive, and that one day the company (ironically) kills itself off with a nice court case or hundred.. ..but COME ON, can you EVER trust a company that states that all this mysterious "energy" that can help you improve health wise ...comes from your BALLS/testiculour area?!!? lol..

With my link in the last post, you might be able to watch the whole documentary there on the ch4 site, but Im not sure if it only works with uk ip addresses or not.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by xtent]

[edit on 20-5-2010 by xtent]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Its important to distinguish between these abilities, which are real, and a company that may be short on ethics and making false claims

I have thoroughly investigated Remove Viewing and done successful and correct experiments myself so I know these abilities myself

Much skepticism which is positioned as 'scientific' and 'unbiased' is extremely misplaced and frankly quite arrogant

A millionth of a percent of our understanding of this gigantic universe can change all our established laws and paradigms. Anyone who says 'x is impossible' clearly does not know what they are talking about and is suffering from intellectual arrogance

As an example how do you know what will be possible in 1000 or 10,000 years? You have no idea therefore logically you cannot state an intelligent opinion because of this premise

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Derren Brown clearly made these idiot look like the fakes they are. They are not even endorsed in Russia so that should say something!!!

top topics

join