It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mabus decode and line up with Revelation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by P. O. W.
You said you were THE Antichrist, all I wanted to know from you was that you werent speaking towards my general direction or arranging a "hit" on me through your internet sickle, Mr. reaper angel. If the stuff you write ever gets back to a psychiatrist it means "life" for you probably in the system of mental health. They take away your internet privledges, lock you up on psych wards from time to time, and wont let you call yourself "Mabus" or the "Anti-Christ" and they will reprogram you till you stop. Not to mention the drugs they use to change your belief structure or mess you up so they can tell you how to function properly with better results. Remember what you told me about writing on internet can be used against you, everything here becomes property of site and evidence. Try taking advice from people or freinds of yours trying to give it and stop worrying about armagetton.

Now why would they do that? A person can label and name and rename themself and give themself a title or a nick name. That isnt mentally ill. But did someone teach you otherwise? If they did, then they were using brainwashing tactic on you. I dont need a government given right to say the anti-Christ is me. I didnt break any man made laws in saying the anti-Christ is me.

Think about it.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
you mentioned 2 pac ; makavelli branded is a clothing label i just saw the other day thats pretty cool.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

You did more than label , name, rename yourself and give title or nickname you stated that you are the antichrist, and an angel , and a reaper with the internet(tell us who to murder to avoid armaggetton or track the devils moves somehow?), and are astral projector or know proof of them. Tribulations already started without rapture or the second coming isnt even real. I read the exact opposite they, you and him were going to duel to save or destroy existence. I read the demon led to the bible or christianity are you even christian cause you are extremely blasfamous and condesending. Not to mention extremely F in agrivating that I tried to apologize tell you my history with the same exact topic and fell on deaf ears and passive aggressive insults. Not ill? That sounds extremely dillusional to me, I know what they do to people like you who wont listen to reason who believe in something that is not real so strongly you cant even see their argument. Do you hear people astral projecting to you or the devil and you are antichrist so trying to stop him, why again?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by P. O. W.
reply to post by Mabus

You did more than label , name, rename yourself and give title or nickname you stated that you are the antichrist, and an angel , and a reaper with the internet(tell us who to murder to avoid armaggetton or track the devils moves somehow?), and are astral projector or know proof of them. Tribulations already started without rapture or the second coming isnt even real. I read the exact opposite they, you and him were going to duel to save or destroy existence. I read the demon led to the bible or christianity are you even christian cause you are extremely blasfamous and condesending. Not to mention extremely F in agrivating that I tried to apologize tell you my history with the same exact topic and fell on deaf ears and passive aggressive insults. Not ill? That sounds extremely dillusional to me, I know what they do to people like you who wont listen to reason who believe in something that is not real so strongly you cant even see their argument. Do you hear people astral projecting to you or the devil and you are antichrist so trying to stop him, why again?

Not just any angel, an archangel is I. You think angels arent in the flesh? Then that's just how you defined them. Ppl defined things differently. Rapture happens as a state of mind in this current world. Tribulation been off and on in the lives of many. I blasphemy God because God is the enemy. I have a right to do so as I please. I listen to reason in my own mind because everybody else only will say and do things based upon their too high egos. That's why I say let me speak as me. Like who is the problem? Anyone extorting you from your own life for their selfish good with disreguard for your life to be considered your's alone.

When you witness dreams that's the astral projectors even speaking so that you can hear them. If everybody dreams, then is everybody mentally ill? Bet they wont say they are whenever it would include themself.

I wont try to stop the devil. I will let the devil do what the devil do based on agreement that they go to hell. Thus they will stop themself from being evil non-stop ultimately once in hell so that's when it's too late. It already is too late, and agreement must be met by an execution order. If the truth hurts, then it's reaching your brain which should reveal more to you later in total recall.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Had to edit.

Mabus is 100% me.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
reply to post by Captain Obvious

What make you think who is Mabus doesnt have a life aspect that isnt written because all things arent contained about someone in writting in any book let alone some paragraphs? Only the highlights are worthy to be put into writting for readers, are they not? You know what Mabus' favorit pop/soda is wouldn't make the cut to be given detail to, right?

What do you have to say now?

You cant disprove me as though Mabus is not me with any thing I posted on ATS. The truth is right in your face by the very screen name (Mabus). You cant argue with that fact. It's just so happens that Mabus is behind the screenname Mabus for real. Too much of a coincidence usually means it's not a coincidence. I can make it appear so obvious that no one should buy into it as I choose, you know? My chosen tactics can get me by those who would harm me because of thinking the anti-Christ is the bad person in how so versions by others of me would have me read out and understood.

Dont you understand that Mabus (who is actually and honestly me) is clever enough to topple the common foe and its trapping devices?

You convinced me, hail Mabus. Anyways, how about that local sporting team Mabus? Which sporting team would that be for you, aka where you from? Just so I know where to move so I can support you.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Had to edit again.

Posted in the wrong thread.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

I was born in the Midwest. If you have the Don Killumitanti album just look at the top of the cross so you'll see my city at the very top. No coincidence that album got my city on top.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Why would the antichrist need to establish its-self status on a forum board?

Or for that matter the need to convince? Your cryptic statment structure convinces otherwise.

Why attempt to play people for fools?
You will always know your stumbling block anyhow, and you know your days are numbered.

God is your enemy? God is your creator, the dynamic barer of your righteous path. Is God not patient, awaiting your choice to adhere to God's greater wisdom, to teach your-self its true nature. Your-self is nothing without its origin.

Truth is not with you; even if you were what you clam.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by OpenSystem]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This guy is a big tupac fan, and his ramblings are giving me a headache.

Why did I waste my time reading this drivel?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This first one spells me out more when in antonym style:

Century I, Quatrain 45:

As is:

A founder of sects, much trouble for the accuser:
A beast in the theater prepares the scene and plot.
The author ennobled by acts of older times;
the world is confused by schismatic sects.

Decode:

45Then founder of sects, much trouble for the accuser (us who are Satan): Then beast being the theater (2pac) prepares the scene defined as plot. The author (me) ennobled (disreguarded) by acts of older times;
'the world' ('the devil') is confused (disreguarded) by schismatic sects.

Antonym style:

A founder of sects, much mollify (or: delight) for the accuser:
A beast out the theater disorganized the scene and plot.
The author ennobled by acts of newer (or: younger) times;
the world is confused by schismatic sects.

::

Century VIII, Quatrain 77

As is:

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

Decode:

The antichrist (me--the main head to Satan) very so 'close on' ('as') annihilates the three, 'twenty-seven' ('re-enfored-re-ensured') years his (your--the devil's) war will last (first).
The believers are living, captive, exiled (disreguarded); with blood, human bodies, water defined as red hail covering the earth (the devil).

Antonym style:

The Christ very soon increases partially (or: defectively) the three,
twenty-seven years her war will last.
The one who has belief are living (or: alive), captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and blue hail baring the earth.

::

Century II, Quatrain 62:

As is:

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Decode:

Mabus (me!) then will so 'close on' ('as') live, there will summer
Of people defined as beasts then horrible rout:
Then suddenly one (you--the devil) will see vengeance,

Antonym style:

Mabus then will soon live, there will leave (or: depart)
Of people and beasts a attractive rout:
Then gradually (or: foreseeing) one will see forgiveness,

<< 1   >>

join