It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mabus decode and line up with Revelation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hear me out in this or you will miss out...

Century I, Quatrain 45:

Then founder of sects, much trouble for the accuser (us who are Satan): Then beast being the theater (2pac) prepares the scene defined as plot. The author (me) ennobled (disreguarded) by acts of older times;
'the world' ('the devil') is confused (disreguarded) by schismatic sects.

^^the "for" to "for the accuser" is as in the opposite of against. So be not fooled! The trouble is given to the foe.

Look close to the meaning to "schism"-

1. division or disunion, esp. into mutually opposed parties.
2. the parties so formed.
3. Ecclesiastical. a. a formal division within, or separation from, a church or religious body over some doctrinal difference.
b. the state of a sect or body formed by such division.
c. the offense of causing or seeking to cause such a division.

^^It's Satan's time to seperate from the common religious body (since that all buried Satan in defraud and lies) and stand on Its own.

Revelation 12:10:

'And I' ('You' the devil) heard (disreguarded) a loud voice saying being heaven (the paranormal), Now is now salvation, defined as strength, defined as the 'kingdom' ('ever literal non-lasting fire') of our God, defined as the power of his (your--the devil's) Christ (version of any as me): for the accuser (us who are Satan) of our brethren is brethren down, which accused (disreguarded) them (you--the devil) be literal non-fore our God day defined as night.

^^Yes, they (the devil) be God of themself.

Century VIII, Quatrain 77:

The antichrist (me--the main head to Satan) very so 'close on' ('as') annihilates the three, 'twenty-seven' ('re-enfored-re-ensured') years his (your--the devil's) war will last (first).
The believers are living, captive, exiled (disreguarded); with blood, human bodies, water defined as red hail covering the earth (the devil).

^^There are four authoritive placements concerning t.i.m.e. how I described in another thread, but three are ran by the devil. The devil's war will be first as we go through tribulation off and on by the devil (God Almighty). Remember the affliction creation which God created?

Non-decoded reveals something against us by God:

Mark 19:19: For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

Decoded reveals something going against the foe (God Almighty's ppl):

Mark 13:19: For being those days I will command be affliction, such as was from the beginning of the creation which God created (disreguarded) to this time, either I will command be.

Anyhow back to the Quatrain 77... the devil, who is held captive as a spirit, shall have physical flesh bodies with blood, acid water covering them because it shall be Life in Hell where they are going.

Century II, Quatrain 62:

Mabus (me!) then will so 'close on' ('as') live, there will summer
Of people defined as beasts then horrible rout:
Then suddenly one (you--the devil) will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

^^Remember how I pointes out the "OF" thing in "Christ and the anti-Christ" topic and in "Final Weapon of mass destruation" topic? I make it summer so that it is seen as clear as the sun on a day lacking any clouds.

I know what some of you are thinking... You're thinking it cant be possible for Mabus to actually happen to be on ATS where you happen to read Mabus's truths to tell. You dont have to buy into me, but buy into the very works that speak volumes as a truth that is relevant today even in your life. Disprove me as the Mabus which was for to come if you dare. The anti-Christ is me and I reveal the Wicked One and Its whole version device weapon. And I tell you more than Mabus is me... The Lamb is me aswell. KING OF KINGS (= the devil), AND LORD OF LORDS (= me). The last Person as me before me is the author to the Bible. That Person is responsible for having me rise as a human out of and from what was spoken to come (summer) in key points in the Bible. I tell you a truth... It's as saying what shall happen and then programming it to happen when the time is right first based upon what moves were/are made by the devil (God Almighty Who is one mind as many ppl. These human beings go in and out of oneness and diverseness, which if it were possible would deceive the very elect). Astral projectors (the paranormal) are the devil. And you know when I speak I state the truth. It is I as the only Lamb marking the end of time era. Those as me before me who here on this planet were great different heads as Satan. They dont have the Lamb title as me. I will give you who the rough he-goat from the west is mentioned in the book by Daniel: It's 2pac. The horn inbetween his eyes is me mentioned in the book by Daniel. How would I know? By what happened in what all I experienced and witnessed that corresponds/relates to the things listed by Daniel in how so so likened to. Hey, if the shoe fits why would I disreguard it or dismiss it?

Any questions? Any comments now that the truth is out of the closet?

The devil amongst would speak against me and this thread with mean or childish opinion, but not with facts. Ha! I'll know them by their fruits. They can try, but no matter how hard they can get it. Hell is going to grasp the devil/the paranomal/the alien being as a bot program of mine. And get ready things are about to get exciting to many ppl.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Mabus said
I know what some of you are thinking... You're thinking it cant be possible for Mabus to actually happen to be on ATS where you happen to read Mabus's truths

Any questions?

So, was that "Sex with your clone" thread you started one of your great truths?

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Then there was that thread of yours where you wanted to know what wizards could do.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

You, the actual Mabus?
My good man, I've seen your posts here. I doubt the real Mabus would be on ATS talking about gas prices, taxes, and sex.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Being shiny bright as the sun the devil will stream away from bright guilty exposure.

"the comet will run."

A celestial body being the paranormal one is as massive guilty exposure in an envelope.

Check the similarity to the definition to comet:

a celestial body moving about the sun, usually in a highly eccentric orbit, consisting of a central mass surrounded by an envelope of dust and gas that may form a tail that streams away from the sun.

^^Sure the devil will make a move all about the sun (in other words, their bright guilty exposure).

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I thought everyone knew that MABUS is BUSH.

in 1999 and the seventh month..... hmmmm...... I can decode that..... Since 911 was empowered by the mumber eleven and multiples of them.

1999, 7 month.... add 22. 1999+2, 7th month +2

=

September , 2001

[edit on 16-5-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Obvious

What make you think who is Mabus doesnt have a life aspect that isnt written because all things arent contained about someone in writting in any book let alone some paragraphs? Only the highlights are worthy to be put into writting for readers, are they not? You know what Mabus' favorit pop/soda is wouldn't make the cut to be given detail to, right?

What do you have to say now?

You cant disprove me as though Mabus is not me with any thing I posted on ATS. The truth is right in your face by the very screen name (Mabus). You cant argue with that fact. It's just so happens that Mabus is behind the screenname Mabus for real. Too much of a coincidence usually means it's not a coincidence. I can make it appear so obvious that no one should buy into it as I choose, you know? My chosen tactics can get me by those who would harm me because of thinking the anti-Christ is the bad person in how so versions by others of me would have me read out and understood.

Dont you understand that Mabus (who is actually and honestly me) is clever enough to topple the common foe and its trapping devices?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Good grief, you have to get a programme that has a grammar checker. Seriously.

I responded to another thread of yours, and for the same reasons as I do here; Mabus, what are you talking about?

You're telling us that you are the Anti-Christ, as predicted by Nostradamus, but actualy you're a nice guy. Misunderstood maybe, but a decent chap all the same?

Wow.

You cant disprove me as though Mabus is not me with any thing I posted on ATS. The truth is right in your face by the very screen name (Mabus). You cant argue with that fact. It's just so happens that Mabus is behind the screenname Mabus for real. Too much of a coincidence usually means it's not a coincidence. I can make it appear so obvious that no one should buy into it as I choose, you know? My chosen tactics can get me by those who would harm me because of thinking the anti-Christ is the bad person in how so versions by others of me would have me read out and understood.

And this is because your ATS member name is the same as Nostradamus's would be world-killer? Isn't that stretching things just a little?

(By the way, It's a little known fact that my real name is Grand Imperator Dominius Carpatheon, Divine Navigator of the Quantum MultiVerse Armada and Preceptor of the Crusader Legions of the Right Hand of the One (translated). Several of my invisible avatar-construct craft constantly watch you and your works.
I don't like soda, but I do like Beamish, hence my screen name.
And you can't prove otherwise.
)

So, by your reckoning, the Anti-Christ sits at a PC, probably in his bedroom (though I could be wrong there, you do move around a lot), plotting benificent acts and telling the whole internet in grand, rambling terms who he is.

That doesn't sound like the actions of a figure so powerful and influential that he affected the space/time continuum by such a degree he was predicted way back in the 16th century, does it?

What do you have to say now? Dont you understand that Mabus (who is actually and honestly me) is clever enough to topple the common foe and its trapping devices?

What do I have to say?

Look up when you go outside. You'll see nothing, and that's the idea.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Do you not find me as the false prophet?

Did I not do things the false prophet would do?

I'm talking about the false prophet mentioned in Revelation which is the Lamb, Satan, and the beast out of the earth meant to literally get out of "of" itself when you read the decode to the T.

Have I not done this:

Revelation 8:7
The first (last) angel sounded (disreguarded), 'defined as there' ('here') followed (disreguarded) hail defined as fire mingled (disreguarded) with blood, 'defined as they' ('I') were cast up 'close on' ('as') the earth (you--the devil): defined as the third part of trees was burnt up, 'defined as all' ('I') green grass was burnt up.

Revelation 13:
13'Defined as he' ('I') do 'close Elias the host' ('my you') great wonders, so that he (you--the devil) make 'close the host' ('you'--the devil) fire summer down from heaven on the earth (you--the devil) being the sight of men,

14Defined as deceive 'close the host' ('you'--the devil) them (you--the devil) that dwell on the earth (you--the devil) by the means of those miracles which he (you) had power to do being the sight of the beast; saying to them (you--the devil) that dwell on the earth (you--the devil), that they (you--the devil) should make an image (I am 'literal non-age') to the beast, which had the wound by then sword, defined as did live.

^^In common is the sight of men and the sight of the beast because we as Satan are as those men and as the beast. Plus, "live" is as in viewer terms "We're doing things live!". Notice also in common is the fire? The angel in Rev 8:7 is the false prophet descibed as the beast out of the earth in Rev 13. So you see the Lamb's work as the false prophet's work. Thus implying they are the same.

See my "Fire in the hole!" topic and you will see I've done just what is described within a topic that describes a truth about fire in how it is disreguarded to not be the Hell. I make the devil realize I know about the summering down they will have "had" control over of the fire that is mine. In other words, I know and make the devil know I know that fire wont burn a fire being. So what is Hell? I explain it more so in "Fire in the hole!" and with the quote in here that pertains to acid being the water. Yes, the devil shall summer still in Hell.

And Mabus, which is me (the anti-Christ), shall murder the murderer of life. That murderer from the beginning was God Almighty (the actual devil who defrauds any as me to make us seem like the bad ones version wise).

The foe is the devil and his versions of us. Satan fights "with" the saints, not against the saints because is the body as many saints aswell. It's just the heads to Satan play a bigger role than the regular saints.

The fate of the devil is in my hands!

Have an ear? Then let yourself hear! This is actually real truths out of the closet (even at the doors). You want to know what the doors are? They are "of" and "as". Learn the role those play in life here on the planet. The media in all its forms also defines the doors. Right! The net, t.v., books, etc is what the media is in the works as and of.

You should find it believeable that Mabus would use the internet to an aspect in this day and age.

If anyone says the false prophet isnt me is the one who is saying I speak as true rather than false. So you can only defeat yourself when you dare come against what I wrote.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
^^^Yes indeed.

I (the anti-Christ) was surely put up as the devil by defraud. Rev backs that fact up in the decode.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Mabus, at the risk of sounding patronizing, I feel sorry for you. Being Mabus must be a living hell. And I don't mean that in the Hades sense, I mean it in the way your mind and intellect have been polluted to the extent that you are convinced you are someone else.

You're asking us to believe that you're the Nostradamus Anti-Christ, and that you're going to kill the "real" Satan, who is actually God.

Whoever is behind "Mabus", and I'm appealing to the person, not the persona, then just sit back and reflect on the sheer unfeasibility of what you've posted. The human race has tried to find God for millenia, and has been spectacularly unsuccesful. Many religions have risen, and fallen, and some now survive in strength. All proclaim different dogma and creed, one rarely agreeing with another.

But no matter what their faith, the adherents of these religions never see God. They may feel a divine presence, unconditional love, and a real sense of belonging (and this has happened to me), but this is not God.

This is because God, as we visualise the concept, is an archetype for our need to understand nature and death. We've developed this model over the span of our entire existence and, as humans will, decided on individual estimations as to what God actually is.

I believe this; good and evil do not exist, they are just extensions of humanity's need to survive and understand all the good and bad things that happen to us. We need an excuse, otherwise we feel helpless.

There is, however, and in my, and other's opinions, a driving force behind the Universe. It is so intangible as to be almost indicernible, but it is there. This "force", "will", "energy", call it what you will, has become deliberateley diluted so as not to affect our evolution. We grow and develop not under "God's" supervision, but because "God decreed we exist.

I believe you need time to contemplate on what is really important to you. This delusion you labour under, and I say that with respect and amity, is not healthy at all. And I'm not saying this with venom or hatred, but with genuine concern.

Brother, seek help.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Miss me with the version of me thing by YOU. This anti-Christ (me) is anti-version of me.

Let me speak as me. Dont pend things onto me nor put your words as if I said them how you describe. I explain me only. Nobody else! And it's reguardless in how you would hope to wound me image wise.

There is no help for you I will say. You havent proved me as not the Mabus yet. That's because you cant. Only things you can do is state opinions which arent facts about me.

This is the Mabus ppl do love to hate even because they've learned to. I can put the correct view about me inside your brain when you let me. Those who wont let me are those who are the common foe and for the common foe's devices.

I asure you and can even re-asure you this is "the" Mabus. I let the devil be a lethal threat and danger to the devil. I revive truth as truth.

And dont be fooled to think what's to come true isnt in words to come true in writing. Writing is such as an unexpected event in itself. Events can be as anything, even the simple things.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My real name is not darkelf. Although my avatar is a male darkelf, I am a female human. Coincidence? I think not!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

This is going to be my last post on this thread, and possibly to any of your posts in the future. I may read them, but won't reply.
I won't hit the ignore button, however, and I never have because I believe everyone has something to bring to the table. Heck, even you.

Miss me with the version of me thing by YOU. This anti-Christ (me) is anti-version of me.

Your first line makes no sense whatsoever.

And from your second, I think you're saying that you are your own paradox. Interesting concept, but completely unfounded apart from in your own mind, unless you're trying to communicate that there's more than one of you living in your own mind. That I will agree is entirely likely.

Let me speak as me.

If only the real person behind your member ID could shout through the fog of confusion you're stumbling through.

Dont pend things onto me nor put your words as if I said them how you describe.

Pend? I rarely if ever pick up on bad grammar, heck I'm guilty of the occasional literary hiccup, but pend? Do you mean hang?
Are you using an online thesaurus to try and make your posts sound more academic and wordy? I've stated before that I accept your first language may not be English, and if it isn't I apologise for my flippant remarks. Likewise if you suffer from some form of dyslexia.

If you don't, and you're native tongue is English, however, this is a classic example of why I can't take you seriously in anything you say. Self important language does not make you imporatant. In fact its incorrect usage has quite the opposite effect.

Again, I can't see "the" Mabus being anything but a scholastic and formalistic genius when it comes to oratory. Wooing a following to become loyal takes immense verbal skill and a tactical, political brain. Pointing out you are who you say you are based on the premise that your screen name is the same as a 16th century visionaries anti-christ is not going to win you any votes.

[quoteAnd it's reguardless in how you would hope to wound me image wise.

Mabus, with respect, and there's no saying this lightly, you have no image.

[quoteThere is no help for you I will say.

Sorry, but I don't think it's me who needs help.

You havent proved me as not the Mabus yet. That's because you cant. Only things you can do is state opinions which arent facts about me.

Errr, as far as I'm aware, it's not down to the audience to prove who the speaker is. And if you mean my opinion that you aren't the prophecised Mabus, then my answer is see above.

I can put the correct view about me inside your brain when you let me. Those who wont let me are those who are the common foe and for the common foe's devices.

Oh.
No.
You.
Can't.

"When you let me?" Why in the world would I even consider, even for the slightest moment, the remotest possibility that you are the "Mabus"?

You're trying, and failing miserably, to convince one guy in Ireland of who you claim to be!

So, after I'm done with you, is your grand plan to try and convince the rest of the planet one by one? How many replies have you received on this thread? Most of them are from me. Does that not tell you something?

I asure you and can even re-asure you this is "the" Mabus. I let the devil be a lethal threat and danger to the devil. I revive truth as truth.

No, I'm not "asured" (sic). You seem to disreguard anything that doesn't fit into your individual viewpoint to the extent that you are possibly getting near to being lost to normality completely.

Maybe you indulge in recreational drugs (if you do, dump them), or have a psychological condition (maybe caused by trauma or abuse), or are simply a rabid troll (if you are, you're singularly unsuccessfull), but either way you are barking up the wrong tree and wasting your life in the meantime. Yes, you're getting attention, but not for the reasons you want.

And by the way, I don't hate you; I feel sympathy for you, I truly, truly do. Think what you like about the intention behind my responses to your thread, all I'm actually doing is disagreeing with your opinion through discussion. That is what ATS is all about.

And dont be fooled to think what's to come true isnt in words to come true in writing. Writing is such as an unexpected event in itself. Events can be as anything, even the simple things.

Ok, I tried to decipher this, it's darn difficult, but what I think you are trying to say this:

"Do not be fooled into thinking that what was prophesised in writing may come to pass as it was set out. Writing about them as such is an unexpected event in itself. My words are events, even as the simplest things that foretold my coming."

There, now doesn't that sound more grandiose and turgid?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
OK, Mabus do you know what this sounds like to the average person who doesnt know much about religion? Maybe incoherent self inclusion in biblical phophesy maybe straight jacket time, I dont know. I decypher cryptic puzzles for living or survival cause of amnesia, here is what it sounds like to me...
The accuser, earth, you, us are all the devil. And I (you the Devil) heard voice from Heaven (Paranormal) now salvation, strength (ever Literal non-lasting Fire) of our God defined as power of his (your-- the devil) Christ (version of any as me) the Accuser (us Satan) brethren which accused them (you --the devil) be literal as night. They (the devil) be God of Themself.
The Antichrist (me head of Satan) annihilates 3 heads of Satan, 27 (reinforced and reinsured)-(which both appeared in my thread) years his (your the devils) War will last. Believers are living captive, exiled (disreguarded) Remember the Affliction creation which god created? ( illness? ?telepathy?) the Devil held captive in Spirit shall have physical bodies with blood and acid water because it will be like Life in Hell. Suddenly one (you--the devil) will see Vengence.
I antichrist will reveal wicked one its whole version defraud weapon. Key points saying what shall happen then Programming based on Moves made by the Devils. Astral projectors are the devil. rough he-Goat from west is mentioned in book 2Pac. How know All I experienced and witnessed. Paranormal one is as massive guilty as "Exposure in an Envelope".
Fire down from heaven being sight of men. "close the Host" that dwell on earth by means of Miracles that he had power cause of sight of the Beast. Which had wound by then did live, we Satan are of man and beast. God Almighty (actual devil who defrauds me make US seem like bad ones).
Are you from another religion? Anti-Christ against the teachings of Jesus? Do you know what this sounds like from my perspective, entrapment of Armagetton or condemning me or someone to be real Anti-christ and maybe witch trial burned at the stake by gang mentality. This is why we had a problem in the first place. If you are from my high school can we try extra hard to not set world on fire, and go to war to end all wars or blink out existence, maybe?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Mabus did you ever think maybe a little overboard? Religiou fanatic or evangalist or cultish? With mental illness distortions of religious imagery, ideas, concepts, and/or figures is very common. I thought people decided I was true Anti-Christ and wanted to kill me for it, in the back of mind that I couldnt shake. Maybe you should stop appling bible scripture or phophesy or revelations to your everyday day to day life, trust me it helps. Maybe some meds to take the edge off help you relax from seeing phophesyies and conspiracies.
Nature and people and going outside keep you grounded on life and time on this planet before the final apocolapse. Some people are impressionable ecspecially with such strong politics like religion, even go to war ex. Crusades or Jihad (9/11) or threat of Armagetton.
I am sorry if I always sound egotistical but this strongly resonates with issues I have, and felt like a possible vendetta or propaganda. Who knows maybe all religions are a side or a larger object and all have meaning, relevance, and importance.
Maybe becoming a scholar about different perspectives to any conflict of interests or something other than religion would do you good , relaxing and so you can calm down. Do you want to hear in my opinion who's probably 100% not the Anti-Christ Me, Mabus, Barack Obama, George Bush, Formlessness1999, that Muslim sounding name guy in a thread about the Antichrist and probably everyone on this site. Closeist would maybe be Osama Bin Laden cause he attacked another country over religion. For authority or power or control or dominance for extremist ideology, his people and religion. And he showed up in new millenium and already cause of eventual death of over 7,000 americans after 9/11 and Iraq.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't want to seem rude, but, so what, who cares if you are the Mabus, everyone knows your coming. Your just a two bit support act, a distraction, a reason for a slight pause and a chuckle. A pale reminder. Most people are more interested in Jesus' next tour of duty, sorry.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
I don't want to seem rude, but, so what, who cares if you are the Mabus, everyone knows your coming. Your just a two bit support act, a distraction, a reason for a slight pause and a chuckle. A pale reminder. Most people are more interested in Jesus' next tour of duty, sorry.

Jesus never stated Jesus would come back in anywhere in the Bible. Jesus stated the Son of man would be revealed. That's obviously because the Son of man always been here. Jesus made clear the Lamb isnt Jesus. Jesus made clear Jesus new name: Satan. Satan is a body (as chuches) because It has heads! The Lamb leads the body in the end of time (this era is upon now).

The Lamb is the false prophet and is this Mabus.

^^Those titles are mine (the anti-Christ)!

Before the Lamb (me) Satan was led by the author to the Bible. The likened rough he goat (who is out of this world) also led Satan and his left works leads the Lamb (me) time to time as the highest (Who is far from being God Almighty).

So the Jesus you expect is because you've been led by great lies "OF" Jesus by the actual devil (Who is far from Satan because Satan has only been buried under versions) and the confused of men.

Certain men are ranking as angels such as me even though appearing to be flesh. No one else sees the soul's self's truest appearence at any time.

It amazes me that certain men wont see truth as long as in this world. Maybe the reason is actually because they arent as the aware angels in rank till this material world is cast away.

The truth is you cant point out where Jesus said Jesus would return. Since Jesus is this Satan (meant to seem new to you) this body never left. Thus there is no return when you never left. And thus this body was only meant only to have an alter. You just too slow on the under laying fact till another brings you up to speed. As an angel I can bring anyone up to speedwhen they let go and let me.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Let me add:

The reapers are the angels. I reap with the sickle (in this case the computer and internet) during the time of the harvest. Well the time is upon now. It doesnt last a sec, no, it lasts longer than a sec. See my thread "Two events on" where the 18th itself nothing should happen. During before/after the 18th is where you should be reading events.

The wind blows from the south, from the north "on" dates, and from the west, from the east "on" dates. And pay attention to location where an event happens because the time zone in that area is what counts.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

There is the anti-Christ (me) and there are anti-Christs.

^^We who are those are false Christs because we are not the versions of ourselves spoken by any other. We are as we are.

So welcome your fellow false Christs and false prophets because we are as Satan the heads and the horns and the chuches. There is the false prophet (me) and there are false prophets if you must understand. The under laying fact is we lay under versions by any other burying us till we get free from the actual devil and mistakes of the confused of men.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
As for "behold, I come as a thief" line...

^^That only means Jesus was always as a thief. It didnt say I "return" as a thief nor I come "back" as a thief, because this is what you should realize. Just then in the instance in the bible is the thief displaying the come which never went away because the remaining written works are still here and relevant. Dont any "as" you even get that yet? So indeed when I speak I speak the truth. Who will let themself hear the truth is wise. Those who are not wise wont let because they wont be reasoned with with what lies they hold as mistakenly as truth only.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You said you were THE Antichrist, all I wanted to know from you was that you werent speaking towards my general direction or arranging a "hit" on me through your internet sickle, Mr. reaper angel. If the stuff you write ever gets back to a psychiatrist it means "life" for you probably in the system of mental health. They take away your internet privledges, lock you up on psych wards from time to time, and wont let you call yourself "Mabus" or the "Anti-Christ" and they will reprogram you till you stop. Not to mention the drugs they use to change your belief structure or mess you up so they can tell you how to function properly with better results. Remember what you told me about writing on internet can be used against you, everything here becomes property of site and evidence. Try taking advice from people or freinds of yours trying to give it and stop worrying about armagetton.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join