It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in UK. Clear, amazing footage...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Just found this on Youtube, but I don't know too much about it. Pretty clear footage, to say the least.

Anyone have an opinion?

www.youtube.com...

J.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by jimbo999]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Short video but it looks real enough!!

Eerie the way it spins but with the video being so short its difficult to gain any perspective from it??

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigC2012
Short video but it looks real enough!!

Eerie the way it spins but with the video being so short its difficult to gain any perspective from it??

Yes, short but impressive - my thoughts too.

You can see the trees and ground just before the zoom in one clip...

Hmmm.

J.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The film Batteries not included springs to mind !!

I wonder when it was and why the clip seems to be on aussie tv or something of that nature what with the commentary. When it zooms in it seems to be cut it would be good to see the entire thing.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigC2012
The film Batteries not included springs to mind !!

I wonder when it was and why the clip seems to be on aussie tv or something of that nature what with the commentary. When it zooms in it seems to be cut it would be good to see the entire thing.

Yes, I thought the Aussie coverage was kinda odd. Maybe UK networks couldn't cover it? Is there more? Who knows? Like to see it all if there is...

J.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Is this not that hoax, its just I remember that was reported on Australian channel 7 news.

There is a photo of a very similar UFO on this page, also there is information on the hoax.

www.apra.org.uk...

[edit on 16-5-2008 by CuriosityStrikes]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriosityStrikes
Is this not that hoax, its just I remember that was reported on Australian channel 7 news.

www.apra.org.uk...

Ahhh....ok, thanks for clearing that one up

Oh well, time to move on I guess..

J.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriosityStrikes

Yes move along now.....

Its hard to believe anyone nowadays for all the disinfo...

Ah well.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's actually getting harder and harder.

It's quite easy when you see obvious CGI but sometimes you get something so close to the line that it's hard to determine, hereby rendering a lot of UFO data/videos useless except to the eyes of an expert sadly. ;(

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BigC2012

I hope your not implying that I am spreading disinformation. Its just I am unsure what you are implying with your post.

I must agree that it is hard to believe anyone nowadays but in part I think that is a good thing, denying ignorance also means being at least somewhat suspicious of anyone's claims, isn't blind belief ignorant in itself?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by CuriosityStrikes]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

No not at all I was referring to the videos and the way in which things of this nature are dealt with these days!! The disinfo and mistrust is endemic and a big part of the problem. If I saw something with my own eyes anyone could shape my perception if they said they were a 'pro' was what I meant. Not talking about you personally!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Wow there! Hold yer horses!

All I was trying to say is that the line between CGI and reality is getting thinner and very very soon its going to be soo hard to tell the two between. rendering this kind of data practically useless; I was not saying you were spreading disinfo
that ain't my style!

I don't do 'blind' belief either - I definately think something suspicious is going on with the Governments of the world and relating UFO data, and personally I think the odds point to the fact that there should be ET life in the Universe; I won't point at something and say "Wow that must an extra terrestrial craft powered by a zero-point energy device from the triple star system zeta-centauri prime" or anything like that. Although that seems ignorant to those member who believe such radical conclusions, it is also ignorant to believe in such conclusions. Ignorant of the facts, and ignorant of rational thought.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
oops! haha i though you were talking too me!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BigC2012

Ah I apologise for the misunderstanding then. No Worries.

reply to post by Smugallo & post by Smugallo

Once again no worries. I agree with your original reply also though.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Afraid to say... that it is the same hoax - (www.apra.org.uk...) I remember that clip was in the program because they were proud that it had reached international coverage.

edit- I'll try and find the clip in context for you. It might take a while though....

edit- I give up

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Xeros]

top topics

join