It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Matthews Gives Bush Supporter A Butt Kicking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ha!

This right-wingnut got served on Hardball today. Chris Matthew HUMILIATED this utter tool after asking him 24 times for an answer, and eventually getting what he suspected this all along, 'I don't know'.

Here's the video. It's truly embarrassing.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
S & F, bigbert81, and a standing O for Matthews... another gem, from MSNBC if I'm not mistaken (Olberman too, correct?).

Another genuine exchange here(?) (or rant, re:Olberman) -- or another possible staged event to make some of 'the people' feel like their voices have been/are being heard.

One never knows what to think anymore. Maybe I was better off just not knowing... and letting 'them' tell me what to think instead...

[edit on 5/16/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
mathews...isn't that the guy that got a "tingle" up his leg because of an obama speech????
*snip*

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Jbird]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
mathews...isn't that the guy that got a "tingle" up his leg because of an obama speech????
what a homo

Not quite sure what you meant by that.

Perhaps you could clarify?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Wow, what a loser. Apparently this guy missed out on high school history. And college history, if he even went. It's almost as if the Republican party is purposefully trying to undermine itself.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Wow, what a loser. Apparently this guy missed out on high school history. And college history, if he even went. It's almost as if the Republican party is purposefully trying to undermine itself.

Isn't Obama supported by AIPAC? Where's this guy been at? Obama even gave a speech in front of AIPAC and he even gave his support. Truthfully, I regard Matthews as a moron but he did pounce on the guy. I love how the Pro-Bush spokesperson just denied and tried to withdraw from the issue.

And he brought up 9/11. Big surprise.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker

YES!
He's the one that said that!
He's also a total obamatron. Completely brainwashed.

I used to watch HardBall. I enjoyed Chris Matthews show a lot.
Now all he does is shill Obama propaganda. It's really bad and
it's really obvious.

Ya'll - google up Chris Matthews and the tingle up his leg thing ...
You'll be able to read up on the incident.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Seriously?

Is everyone who defends Obama an 'Obamatron' to you?

You need to quit with that. It's becoming extremely repetitive and is offensive to people like me because it basically says that I cannot think on my own and I'm under some sort of spell.

You yourself admitted that there are people who like Obama because they feel he's the best, yet you accuse everyone who likes him as being basically brain-washed. It's getting really old.

top topics

join