It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Smith Show TONIGHT!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Dick Criswell will be the guest on the Kevin Smith Show tonight (Friday 5/16) talking about NASA and the Vatican among other things.

You can listen to the live show for free which starts at 10pm EST.

Just go to www.kevinsmithshow.com...

[edit on 16-5-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hey Reality. What's up, long time no post with.

Thanks for this update. Interesting how much publicity this is all getting. I'll try to catch it tonight.

Rush

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up. hope its informative or at least entertaining.
as i ve said its very popular and i like to see more keep coming out.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hiyah UFO_REALITY...

Thanks for the announcement...my Dad about had to change his shorts when the Pope said what he said, he called me up thinking he had news to tell me lol...and I was like, saw it on ATS at least a day ago DAD!!

I shall try to tune in, I had no luck last time and had to listen to the re-broadcast when you actually put the link in your thread when you were on

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
I had no luck last time and had to listen to the re-broadcast when you actually put the link in your thread when you were on

Try this:

etet.podOmatic.com...

When you click on that link you have to then click on the black colored "play" button to listen to the audio.

Tell me what you think after you listen.

I will be calling in tonight with several interesting things to talk about!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Although I'm not Catholic (I am a Christian), I never needed the Pope or anyone else to tell me that Aliens could exist out there.

People seem to think that alien life will blow "Faith" right out of the water but I've never seen anything in the Bible that says life cannot exist on other worlds. In fact, that was a big reason for me to come here in the first place.

I am a Christian that certainly believes in the possibility of alien life and I always have.

I will check that show out, thanks!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
All of Kevin Smith's power at his studio went out last night. Really weird. So the show didn't air.

new topics

top topics

join