It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which conspiracy is the hardest to prove?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Also which u find the easiest to believe?I myself followed the da vinci code reading and watching different shows on it.I guess that would be the hardest for me,but one i love the most.Jfk i think would be the easiest to prove since just recently read on article that support the theory of a second shooter.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I agree the da vinci code is probobly the hardest to prove, not to mention i don't beleave it, i always thought the JFK plot had more to do then just one gunman.

I think the NWO plot is out there if people wake up, the fact former president Bush admited it is clear proff enough no mater what he ment by it he did say "New World Order", Aliens i think are a hard one to prove at this point.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Too many to choose from.

The problem with this is avid believers will not accept any proof other than what they believe. Regardless of scientific facts or proven myths that have been debunked but still held as a truth, the person believes it is just part of the cover-up.

You see it here all the time with chemtrails, 9-11, and NWO just to name a very few.

There are other conspiracies which may have a bit of truth in them. This is, however, for you to find.

new topics

join