It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base Enigma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of stuff on ATS about the Dulce Base Enigma. In fact, its essentially the only reason why I created an account for this site. The Dulce Base Enigma is fascinating for a number of reasons to me. First of all, anything topic of esoterism or paranormal relevance is very interesting. Also, there is significant testimonial evidence of the existence of the base. Anyway, because of my fascination with the base, I am planning to take a trip out there during the summer.

While I doubt that I'll collect any evidence, I do believe that if an algamation of the primary source materials is put together that an investigation in the gross human rights abuses could be launched. This is my project that I am doing for my senior year. An organization such as Amnesty International might be able to help me initiate something like this.

Anyway, because I am taking a trip out there, I was just wondering if anyone lives there who could help me out. Additionally, if anyone else is interested in going, I'd be happy to talk to them.

Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hate to sound negative, but from what I can tell, the odds of you finding ANYTHING about Dulce Base, let alone enough for a senior project, and getting away from it alive, are slim to none.
But yes, the existence of the base is a very interesting prospect.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I too would like to take a trip. However, one must be careful not to become one of these experiments. As for evidence, such a large base must give off some evidence. it could be radiation, EM fields, heat, or vibrations. All of these can be detected easily with the right equiptment.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fearscape

the problem with using emitions as evidence is two fold number one is that the base is supposedly deep underground from some reports a mile or two at least, thats all rock so when you have a mile or two of solid rock and supposed underground tunnel systems i doubt your goona get any solid reading as they are well insulated and the tunnels more then likly provide for off site ventalation and waste disposel. second as far as emfs the mountainous areas where the base is supposed to reside are well known to give off emf fields that would interfere with your readings. but good luck guys and i hope you find something intresting just dont take any weapons as it is private property and youl likly be trespassing to do so while armed could add additional charges if you get caught. if at all possible while on native american property get there permission to be there and to document the area get this in wrighting or on tape video is preferable to cover your asses incase the authoraties decide your to close to a hot area and decide to detain you and press charges.

edited for spelling and to add a lil advice.

[edit on 5/16/2008 by krill]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmarxtheleft
I've seen a lot of stuff on ATS about the Dulce Base Enigma. In fact, its essentially the only reason why I created an account for this site. The Dulce Base Enigma is fascinating for a number of reasons to me. First of all, anything topic of esoterism or paranormal relevance is very interesting. Also, there is significant testimonial evidence of the existence of the base. Anyway, because of my fascination with the base, I am planning to take a trip out there during the summer.

While I doubt that I'll collect any evidence, I do believe that if an algamation of the primary source materials is put together that an investigation in the gross human rights abuses could be launched. This is my project that I am doing for my senior year. An organization such as Amnesty International might be able to help me initiate something like this.

Anyway, because I am taking a trip out there, I was just wondering if anyone lives there who could help me out. Additionally, if anyone else is interested in going, I'd be happy to talk to them.

Thanks.

man....

just imagine how many imprisoned innocents have spent their entire short lived lives or long drawn out torturous existence praying to whatever god they believe in.. that someone like you would think to do something like this.

I'm pretty sure Amnesty International is "connected" at the top though.

good luck though.

-

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
if ya goin up the mesa may i suggest you check out wirt canyon as the is a supposed entrance located there good luck guys would love to join ya but cant afford the plane ticket lol

new topics

top topics

join