It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats left!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I was siting here reading and wondering about all the Bush-Cheney bashers and they're posts and comments here. It came to my consiousness that should a Democrat Pres and a Democrat controlled congress and senate be elected..Just what are all these people going to find to complain about here at ATS. So far all I can gleen from these posts is Bush is the anti-christ and the US has made things in this world so bad that aliens are going to just plow it all under and make it an interglactic parking lot. Its going to be a very dull place around here with out this administration to bash. It will leave the US, as a whole, the main target. I guess those of us that feel our country isn't the root of all evil should just swallow our tongues. Mindless rants are going to coninue but it sure is a waste of time to even try to refute this constant barage of negativity. Hatred is by no means the way to discuss anything in politics. It sure is the norm here though. A little reality might help also!!

Zindo

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No worries. The beat will go on long after Bush and Cheney are gone.

The Democratic party is divided at the moment and I don't see it healing any time soon. So, people will hate on Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Kennedy, etc. for the next few years. Or if McCain gets the nod, everyone will bash him and his administration. One thing is true: there will always be someone bashing whomever is in power. The negativity and hate isn't exclusive to ATS, in fact, this place is quite civil compared to many sites I frequent.

As far as reality goes, there are many threads here that explain just how reality differs for everyone. My reality may very well be delusional to you and vice versa.

new topics

join