It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Teens Hate US!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Did anyone else see this amazing article on 60 minutes? Just goes to show you how twisted N. Korea's views are.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
A lot of people hate the US. It's not just limited to North Korean teenagers.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
north korea is next. i can feel it

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Krazy- dude i love you picture thingy thats crazed shtuff right there

but back to the topic hahahahah

more people who hate americans- the british

no, this isnt some rumor or stereotype, its very true. i asked my boyfriends step bro (whos about 23 and lives in england) if its true that the brits hate us americans or if its just hype. he said "well everybody tells you that and you really should accept rumors....but that one is true, yes."

HAHAHHA! i then went out and bought him a copy of "The Stupidest Americans of All Time" which he told me has enriched the lives of him and all his british buddies.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Did anyone else see this amazing article on 60 minutes? Just goes to show you how twisted N. Korea's views are.

NKeans hate the US!?!?!

*Gasps*

What a Shocker!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Haha, yeah...so what if they hate the U.S. Lots of people hate the U.S. I think N.K. is going to fall soon...just a sixth sense kinda thing...

-wD

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yeah, and a lot of south Koreans also hate us. I was stationed at Osan Air Base for a while, and there were protests outside the gate all the time.

They also showed us a series of news clips from North Korea where you had all these school children (young.....like 5 or 6) stabbing dummies with bayonets, and going on and on about how much pleasure it would give them to liberate thier homeland from the evil yankee devils.

Guess they start the brainwashing early over there.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
Krazy- dude i love you picture thingy thats crazed shtuff right there

but back to the topic hahahahah

more people who hate americans- the british

no, this isnt some rumor or stereotype, its very true. i asked my boyfriends step bro (whos about 23 and lives in england) if its true that the brits hate us americans or if its just hype. he said "well everybody tells you that and you really should accept rumors....but that one is true, yes."

HAHAHHA! i then went out and bought him a copy of "The Stupidest Americans of All Time" which he told me has enriched the lives of him and all his british buddies.

I think they hate american leaders more so than hate the Average american (Brits) I work with a few companies in london and I never gotten the feeling they hated Americans as much as The way Bush handles things and they feel like their Gov is a bunch of Followers, at least thats the talks I have had with British friends

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yeah i think teens it alot of countries hate the US... even before sept 11 in my highschool probably 70-80% (appox.) of the kids in my year hated the US... its a common feeling...

when i say US its not he people its the Administration that people hate.. the ppl are seen as really stupid overall though... (obviously you have the smart ones too but overall your population is percieved as incredibly dumb)... but yeah i figured N-Korea hated you guys for at least 50 years now...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Im sure alot of Americans hate thier own government let alone the rest of the world.
Deep

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjNothing
Yeah, and a lot of south Koreans also hate us. I was stationed at Osan Air Base for a while, and there were protests outside the gate all the time.

i would hate you too if you run over 2 schoolgirls with an armoured vehicle and get out "not guilty"

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Im sure alot of Americans hate thier own government let alone the rest of the world.
Deep

I don't think so. ATS is hardly representative of the vast majority of Americans.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good im a canadian teen i hate the US to I want
George Bush dead

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectorGaza

Originally posted by DjNothing

i would hate you too if you run over 2 schoolgirls with an armoured vehicle and get out "not guilty"

Good point. That whole thing happened not long at all after I left. Im sure the protesting escalated because of it too.
Can't say I blame them.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Why does North Korea hate the U.S. (and the rest of the civilized world as well), when they really should be angry at those who have enslaved them in literal darkness.

(scroll over to see what I mean)

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Why should we be surprised by this?? I'll bet anyone on this board that the world community despises us and wishes Bush was out of office immediately. The media in the U.S. is not showing us the truth of the "Bush hate/US hate" that has sprouted up all over the world, especially in Europe. This isn't a conspiracy it's the truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
but everyone needs to remember that we cant be so selfish....what about countries hating other countries that has NOTHING to do with the US??

cough cough...northern ireland...cough cough

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Everyone hates ya when you're on top.
It's called jealousy. Pure and simple.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
dude....it's north korea....as in almost all the ppl there are brainwashed.......it's the system that's corrupt and the corruption washes off on the ppl

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Nth Koreans hate everyone they have been programmed to hate.

Not at all suprising!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join