It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth
reply to post by Aspie

'As' or 'and'? A Phd is a Doctor of Philosophy. I gave definition earlier. Look it up. Thank you for bringing up the Rutter issue. Ive been waiting for that. I commend you for repeating the name when its listed directly in the book LINK. That was something I never quite understood for debunkers.

You say the name Rutter as if that means something concerning the evidence of the case. Why is that when his name is in the book? Have you read the book? I have. Guess what. His name is in the book. I used to wonder why people fascinated over his name which is in his book so much. Pretty weird until you figure out why they do it. I think yall do that as if its discrediting him even though his name is right in his book. So the point behind mentioning Rutter is so far beyond my comprehension. His name sits directly in the book so I still dont know the reason behind the purpose of saying the name Rutter.

Because when a man claiming to be Dr Jonathan Reed but then turns out to be Jonathan Bradley Rutter it sets the alarm bells ringing about the whole case.

Especially when this 'Dr Reed' claims to be a child psychiatrist but upon investigation it turns out he is no doctor of any sort or a phd. He has no qualifications and hasn't even graduated from college.

So before even looking at your dodgy 'evidence' you have to question the reliability of this man Rutter.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

im talking about the multiple witnesses who have seen this being appear during one of dr reeds lectures. those multiple witnesses.

Even though Government Agents kindly relieved him of all the evidence except (suprisingly) the video and photos that he released.

Seriously, you should review this case properly and stop trying to make something out of nothing.

Believe all you want, but don't expect everyone else to agree with you.

Bunk in my opinion, and not even "B movie" quality. Sorry to dissappoint you with my personal opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

reply to post by Aspie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'As' or 'and'? A Phd is a Doctor of Philosophy. I gave definition earlier. Look it up. Thank you for bringing up the Rutter issue. Ive been waiting for that. I commend you for repeating the name when its listed directly in the book LINK. That was something I never quite understood for debunkers.

You say the name Rutter as if that means something concerning the evidence of the case. Why is that when his name is in the book? Have you read the book? I have. Guess what. His name is in the book. I used to wonder why people fascinated over his name which is in his book so much. Pretty weird until you figure out why they do it. I think yall do that as if its discrediting him even though his name is right in his book. So the point behind mentioning Rutter is so far beyond my comprehension. His name sits directly in the book so I still dont know the reason behind the purpose of saying the name Rutter.

Aspie writes:
Because when a man claiming to be Dr Jonathan Reed but then turns out to be Jonathan Bradley Rutter it sets the alarm bells ringing about the whole case.
Especially when this 'Dr Reed' claims to be a child psychiatrist but upon investigation it turns out he is no doctor of any sort or a phd. He has no qualifications and hasn't even graduated from college.
So before even looking at your dodgy 'evidence' you have to question the reliability of this man Rutter.

VisionTruth: But his name is PRINTED in the Book. The thing that is somewhat comical is how you ignored the fact that I stated in the response you replied to that his name is printed in His book. Therefore he was upfront with his identity since the printing of the book. Therefore you ignoring that point makes your sincerity into researching this case seem very much sketchy when he said who he was. The word dodgey doesnt discredit the analysist on all physical evidence all substantiated. I like the word dodgey. Sounds pretty catchy, HOWEVER there are too many people supporting this alien encounter case. I understand your need to make this a focal point of your rebuttal but people are simply looking at you sideways with your tired useless rhetoric concerning a name. A NAME that was published IN THE BOOK.

I mentioned to many before Id shut that up. Now what you can do is continue on talking about that. It wont mean much to me.
Since everyone knows theyve eliminated his records there really is no need in explaining to you what you already know concerning his credentials. You may waste time in that arena but youll only do it with yourself and others who will come to aid and assist you.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Nerbot hate to harm your ego but I honestly am unconcerned with your opinion unless you are dealing strictly with the facts of the hard evidence and the video and photographic evidence along with the multiple witnesses who came forward on record and put their lifes on the line.

Why someone would waste time trying to convince others that the govt kills people over HOAXS is incredulous to believe someone such as yourself, as bright as you are, would believe you can convince others of such.

Keep up your work. Others can see right through it. Ill continue exposing debunkers and others trying to rationalize away why the govt would kill people over what youre trying to convince others is a hoax.
UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. yet somewhat humorous your attempts.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
the govt kills over the suppression of THE TRUTH and none others.

they dont waste time expundging records over false stories.
thats utterly and amazingly ridiculous for idiots and gullible imbeciles to come in droves trying to convince others of that.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
visionandtruth, you keep banging on about his book. It's book this, and he said this in his book, and he mentioned this in his book.

What is your agenda on this old case, are you his publicist??

Thank you Nerbot for making a great point. There is eye witness accounts and even photo evidence of when this man Rutter was supposedly in hiding from the government.

This case is a joke and has been from day one.

Now it's about time visionandtruth told us how he/she is involved with Rutter and this whole scam.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

.... but I honestly am unconcerned with your opinion unless you are dealing strictly with the facts of the hard evidence and the video and photographic evidence along with the multiple witnesses who came forward on record and put their lifes on the line.

The fact that you are "unconcerned with my opinion" only shows your inability and unwillingness to consider other options in this case, and you make it sound as if YOU have been dealing with the things in your above statement.

OK..give us the names of the above "multiple witnesses" and present the evidence that shows they put their lives "on the line".

Why someone would waste time trying to convince others that the govt kills people over HOAXS is incredulous to believe someone such as yourself, as bright as you are, would believe you can convince others of such.

You really are confused aren't you?

There is no evidence the government killed or will kill ANYONE over this case.

And please present MY quote where I said ANYTHING to do with people getting killed over a HOAX.......putting words in other peoples mouths is a sure sign you are getting desperate. I'm sorry YOU have put yourself in that position.

Keep up your work. Others can see right through it.

I think "others" (you) CHOOSE to see right through it because it reveals possible truths that make your stance rediculous.

Ignorant!

Ill continue exposing debunkers and others trying to rationalize away why the govt would kill people over what youre trying to convince others is a hoax.
UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. yet somewhat humorous your attempts.

The only thing you are exposing my friend is your stupidity and ignorance when it comes to understanding Truth and Possibilities. And the humour is in your frustration at not having more believers for this man's sad attempt at publicity bowing down to your false definition of "The" Truth.

I suggest you do yourself a favour and quit while you're behind
and read my signature as a starting point for your future research and discussion....not that I would call it that!

Telling people things with no intelligent basis for your conclusions, completely ignoring what other members have to say and TRYING to put words into their mouths is merely feeding the reason why most of us are here......

DENYING IGNORANCE

Good luck my friend, I hope you learn as much from us as we do from you

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Fake! Fake! Fake! Dr Reed is Hoaxer with no decency at all-pure and utter cow dung

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Nerbot when I have you disecting my words, heres a hint, Youre losing.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

Aspie your comment, here, ignored.
Stick to the facts.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Stewartw2, the govt kills over the suppression of THE TRUTH and none others. they - the govt - doesnt waste time expundging records over false stories.
thats utterly and amazingly ridiculous for idiots and gullible imbeciles to come in droves trying to convince others of that.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

reply to post by nerbot

Nerbot when I have you disecting my words, heres a hint, Youre losing.

Seeing as you're the only one competing....I cannot lose.

Don't wear yourself out and feel free to post something worthwhile in future eh.

ps...if you spent a little more time being constructive, your links to the youtube clips above would actually work!

You obviously never check things before "hurling" them into the void. That goes for your posts and comments too.

Always incluse a URL link for youtube clips too incase they don't work like above.

I'm still waiting for you to forward MY quote about "killing witnesses over a hoax"......no rush. Do you need "how to quote" instructions?

cheers....nerb

[edit on 3/1/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by visionandtruth

I just have to ask if you have looked into this any deeper than "his" book. It really seems like you have one source and are just overly dedicated to the idea of believing in it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by visionandtruth

Once and for all....use your "vision" and confront "truth".

Johnathan Reed Exposed (9 pages)

Since beginning an investigation into the Reed UFO Hoax, quite a bit of information about the people involved in the hoax has been uncovered. Information came in, leads were followed up and some people were able to track down the real identities of some of the players involved in this scam....

If you can provide information of similar calibre to BACK-UP your claims, you would stand a better chance of convincing people you are right.

I believe you cannot do that though! Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Photos and footage can be faked and people can lie.
This case has no real proof,surely the only evidence we have is a plastic looking arm band with cheesy symbols with a back lining made from a carpet.
It also seems the only people promoting this tale all want you to buy this book,or go to this website to buy that.
This case is so fake its obvious even without the mounting pile of evidence to prove its a fraud.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
visionandtruth you don't know the meaning of the word facts.

I deal with the facts, obviously you don't. All your info comes from his book, which you are trying to promote.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I am siding on fake with these videos

I still find it strange that people think the an alien will look anything like a human, I mean look at the difference in animal species on earth from a blue whale to a human, although both mammals we look very very different.

Lets face it the human form is not the most efficient, I have lost count how many times I wished I had another hand for one job or another, so logic kind of points in the direction of, a more evolved species than ours will have evolved into a form more efficient for whatever it is they do.

Instead of star trek try more alien (the movie) and we MIGHT be a bit closer. Of course the other side is if they are very human like then maybe they are human just from a long way into the future but thats another tread.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Minotaur

Well said, it's nice to hear someone comment on what most people just don't consider.

Personally I believe aliens could be 1" tall and are all around us....or 3475 km tall, round and look like a big grey ball covered in craters.

Stereotypes of the common imagination abound.

[edit on 3/1/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
As I stated previously, they would come out in swarms and attempt to persuade others, yet they never ask those intricate questions. Questions such as why have people close to this case lost their lifes in pursuit of substantiating the complex nature of the dna evidence of the alien being.
I watch and a smile at the disinformation, the debunkers, and skeptics alike carry each other along on the same little wagon. But you wont address the questions I asked EXACTLY like you will not address the FACTS of this case.
There are many that you see you doing that.
That is why you are losing.
Please keep up your obvious and convenient blindness and ignorance to specific questions being asked of you.
OTHERS SEE YOU DELIBERATELY IGNORING SUCH QUESTIONS.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join