It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Man this is the reason I love ATS... I had never even heard about this story before.

I came across this thread yesterday evening. If you subtract about 4 hours of nap time I have been researching this event since about 7pm last night.

It is quite an amazing story with remarkable footage. And the continued story after the actual event is almost as important to note. I for one would never wanna fall in a rabbit hole that big(or would I? maybe??). Dr. Reed himself repeatedly has stated that he would trade anything to get his regular life back if that was possible.But anyways...

My analysis of all the evidence so far that I can conjure up, leads me to beleive that indeed this story is probably real. I would state that I have about 80 percent of me agreeing with everything he says happened.

However there are some discrepencies that leave me with an estimated 20 percent chance that this is a hoax. Mainly because of the minor details. In some cases he states he videotaped the alien and craft at the scene before taking the 35mm photos(Art Bell C2c am 1999) then he tells his story again in 2009(OdiseaLink produced DVD), but this time the way he speaks he makes it out as if he took the photos 1st. Things like these raise credibility questions.

Now I am sure that if I told a true story about myself a hundred thousand times I would definately slip up events and slightly twist things unknowingly while trying to recall past events in chronological order. So I can't use this as the only reason for not beleiving him.

But, beyond all that, there is really one thing that keeps me from fully beleiving him. And that one thing is a little movie called StarGate that was released two years pryor to the event in question. Now it is not the premise of the movie that makes me question this story, it is what is shown in the movie.

At one point in StarGate there is a scene where Ra the alien overlord shows his true form. He removes his human disguise and you get the to see the movies version of what an alien appears like. Now I don't know if this occured to anyone before, but I think Reed's alien footage and the StarGate Ra look eerily similar. Almost so similar I would want to know if the company sold any of their props to the public after the making of this film.

I wish I could come up with an actual still from the movie to compare, but I haven't been able to find one and I don't own that movie so... if anyone does own it, I would really like to see if they can manage to get a side by side comparison of the faces of both Reed's subject and the un-diguised Ra from Stargate. I think that would atleast give me a little more clarity on the subject.

And who knows this might be the key to debunking this whole thing, if that is possible. But as of right now I have to admit that I in majority beleive this event actually happened.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2011 by OatDelphi because: double post i think???

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by spacegod

What is the point of arguing or disagreeing over TOTAL NONSENSE?
This whole Johnathon Reed thing is 100% UTTER BUNK. Seriously discussing it makes us all look like fools of the highest order.

reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I was bemused that after scads of pages and links of debunkment and people were still
discussing things as if those pages didn't exist.

But when one certain person seemed so smug about knowing all there was to know about this scam yet couldn't even get the author's fake name on the book right--I felt strangely compelled to help.

Though maybe all I did was temporarily keep a mole keep from tunneling into traffic.
edit on 20-1-2011 by spacegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Did he really have to do the whole over dramatic breathing act for over 4 minutes? Come on, one or two minutes would have been pushing it but 4 minutes is just over the top bad acting.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Did anyone ever say what breed of dog this was? I have a 15yr old mini Dachshund i would put up against any scrawny lil alien. ;0

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've recently been studing this case. It's very compelling, and the video footage looks real to me. And this LINK artifact? This bracelet like thing, very interesting. I still need to finish the 14 vid youtube set. It seems though his website hasn't been updated since 2004, does he have another site?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Looks like a puppet head with a body stuffed with straw.
Seriously, were's the body examination?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Show us the head and body of a real alien so we can compare. It may look like a puppet head and a stuffed body, but that doesn't mean that's what it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tom502

Show us the video of where he examine's the body.
It's as simple as that.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

We will never see such a video because it would easily reveal what a hoax it is.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I was drawn into this story because I had personally seen this genotype when I was younger living on El Toro Marine base in California before it was shut down. I was younger I would have to say it was around 1995/1996... I was spooked really badly, the lights went out I tried to run yelling for my mom and then I woke up in bed. However I remember Brown skin w/red eyes... and who knows maybe their skin reacts like that of they can shapeshift or disapear

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

of course ALIENS ARE A DANGER TO HUMANS!!!
What is wrong with all you?!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by visionandtruth

I totally agree with you 100%, Ive been with and against this case over the last year or so, and Ive come to the conclusion taking into account the evidence, that this case is real.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
As far as i know, this guy, "Reed" has been debunked down into the ground, there is not one piece left in that fabulous tale which adds up or is even remotely "true".

For that reason (because he doesnt have more than one or two people in the US left who actually believe that his story be true) - he now migrated to South America (Mexico) and tries to sell his story down there to the people, who (unlike in the states) didn't hear about him and don't know that his tale and his persona, basically everything about this case is faker than fake.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow
reply to post by visionandtruth

I totally agree with you 100%, Ive been with and against this case over the last year or so, and Ive come to the conclusion taking into account the evidence, that this case is real.

What evidence is that supposed to be?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Proven fake accounts like this are a waste of time. These types of stories come back again and again to the joy of the dis-information agents.

This is why main stream media always make jokes while reporting UFO stories on the news.

I can go on.

Bottom line is..

There will always be folks that ruin it for everybody.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Ok you have heard this a million times, the section where the alien is on the floor and you can see the reflection in its coroner in its eye is almost impossible to fake, to this day no one scientifically or otherwise has come forward and said, oh yeah this is how this is done, you know why? because its impossible to do, only a living entity can produce the same effect.
Now you come up with all the evidence, besides hear say and what you have noted on Google to say this is BS...

Let it rain

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have wach a show and thay saying it was fake.'' I'm saying not that alien are fake''

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Bump for truth. Is there any to this story? Googled hoax sites do not count. Anyone can put a site together attempting to disprove whatever. Is there any gaps in the evidence Reed presented?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Is there any gaps in the evidence Reed presented?

Who presented? What "evidence" did the fake doctor present?

It is a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join