It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
OK seriously,

I think we have had enough of this crap already. With the OP banned and a new poster with a suspiciously similar name no spamming commercials here and everywhere else, isn't it time to close this thread?

There has been nothing productive put forth by VandT and there really is nothign more to be said about this case that hasn't already been said.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth
NEW 2009 ODISEALINK WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE - The Cole Larson Interview: Dr Jonathan Reed:

www.youtube.com...

Oh, you've gotta love the sensationalism of the video title and description in YouTube. ODISEALINK WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE!!! The people who post titles like that make me want to vomit.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah interesting as it looks I'm not buying it. He just happens to have a video camera while walking in the woods? who does that? It looks real but it just seems fake. I did a little searching on this giy and well I believe he made it all up for his own personal gain. If this actually were true the government would have taken everything including the videos and not just the body. Come on.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's about time Visionandtruth(Jonathan Rutter) was banned for spamming up the boards with advertisements of a proven hoax.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by MisterS]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Yeah interesting as it looks I'm not buying it. He just happens to have a video camera while walking in the woods? who does that?... Come on.

LOL.
OBVIOUSLY people who like to take pictures of scenery in woods and forested areas. Many people do this.
Here is a link:

www.athayer.com...

PS: I do it as well. I have a hd camera/digital
camera that takes both video and regular snapshots. There are streams, sometimes ducks in the stream near my home in the summer. Sometimes there are snakes near the bank of the stream. So I even sometimes take my camera and walk along the stream near my home to take pictures. My girlfriend contacted me months ago and asked that we go for a walk down by the stream and she wanted me to take pictures of her down there. I took about 60 shots.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
OK seriously,

I think we have had enough of this crap already. With the OP banned and a new poster with a suspiciously similar name no spamming commercials here and everywhere else, isn't it time to close this thread?

I have stated numerous times in this thread that I am the OP, not VisionandTruth. Do you even read thru these threads or just go around policing them as usual?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
NightVision:

I have stated numerous times in this thread that I am the OP, not VisionandTruth. Do you even read thru these threads or just go around policing them as usual?

VisionandTruth:
Thanks NightVision. Dont allow yourself to get aggitated by their constant lying. Use it against them.

They have continued distorting the reality of NightVision as VisionTruth and he has continued to state he is the original OP and not VisionTruth.

Just as Ive stated many times Im not Reed. Yet Ive seen in the past where those who are supposedly seekers of evidence and truth continued to repeatedly tell blatant lies. LYING DESTROYS CREDIBILITY FOLKS. thats why im not bothered by your constant lying. it serves in my favor to show you are not a researcher and more of an disinformation agent. who will lie with no concern for your own credibility.

Now, there are two reasons why they tell lies on people.

1 - to continue lying, regardless of the damage it does to discredit themselves to cause confusion and distorting the reality that surrounds the evidence.

2 - to make me disclose my identity to them. so they think by calling me a name that I am not they can then make me expose myself by continually saying "haha vision i know you are reed" just repeating that over and over thinking Ill be so angered for them calling me who I am not that I will then show myself on the board.

Sorry guys, your counter intelligence tactics do not work on me. I will disclose myself when I feel like it and not because you think youve placed me up against a wall with all of your lying on me.

All of your lying is duly noted and i receive email after email after email from people who tell me how disgusting you guys are. LOL. and how its obvious to them that you guys are a pathetic mess on the internet trying to destroy a mans life, using lies. these emails i receive im going to use them later and i am also going to use all of your lies that you have told to show others just how ridiculously pathetic so-called truth seekers on ats are. im glad i have you guys to help build this case and destroy all the disinformation by using your own tactics of lying on me.
i know you might feel like idiots but that is not my problem.
have a good day guys.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What ever I have seen all of the related snap shots, heard the coast to coast stuff and watched the video, and as mush as I hate to say it this is a total sham and mockery of alternative theory beliving individuals like my self, this guy should be ashamed of using BS and sensationalism to get attention. I feel bad for all those on here actually trying to help other broaden their perspective, and maybe learn...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
BeyondBelow:
What ever I have seen all of the related snap shots, heard the coast to coast stuff and watched the video, and as mush as I hate to say it this is a total sham and mockery of alternative theory beliving individuals like my self, this guy should be ashamed of using BS and sensationalism to get attention. I feel bad for all those on here actually trying to help other broaden their perspective, and maybe learn...

VisionTruth:
But you did not explain a thing. Youve simply repeated the same lies that others have repeated. Proving nothing more than you are a follower or a distributor of disinformation willingly or unwillingly.
Prove your words. You wont because you can not.
EXPLAIN exactly How Reed is a shame?
I need for you to explain exactly how all of this is a shame and then I need your proof behind the words youve taken from a disinformation website to prove yourself. Dont ignore what Ive asked of you.
Explain it in depth. And I am still waiting on this video Royce J Meyers claims to have of a woman saying she knows Reed. Why has this video never been given to the public? Because Royce is a liar. AGAIN, ROYCE LIARS MEYERS IS A LIAR. If you want to believe Royce with no evidence and he cant even produce what he has stated he has then you are a fool.

Reed has shown his evidence. Royce Liars has shown nothing but his LIES.

IN 12 YEARS ROYCE HAS SHOWN NO VIDEO - A VIDEO HE CLAIMS HE HAS. REASON WHY HE HAS NOT SHOWN THIS VIDEO IS BECAUSE ROYCE IS A LIAR.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Aaaah vision.
I like that part where tell BeyondBelow "dont ignore what I`ve asked of you", yet you ignore everyone`s questions and love to place people on your ignore list because you cant answer their questions.

You cant have it both ways.

I gave up asking you questions because you cant answer them.
You`ve been posting on many forums under different names and have been banned from alot too.
You`ve used childish and insulting remarks against people who have a different opinion than you. (remember on the other forum where you mentioned mentally challenged individuals in a derogatory way?) That told me alot about what kind of person you really are, and dug an even deeper hole for your credibility.

Have`nt you learned that the technique you are using to try to convince people with, does`nt work?

It`s YOU and Rutter who should be ignored.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We never said you were Reed, he doesn't exist. We said you were Rutter.

Don't you dare ask anyone to provide evidence to back up their claims, until you do the decent thing and provide evidence to back up yours. You have done everything possible in this thread to avoid questions.

It is you that is pushing this hoax and the burden of proof is on you.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

I guess what you have missed is that lots of people say lots of things all the time on these threads. Unfortunately, that does not automatically make them true. Just because you are the OP, does not mean you are not VT also. If you can prove you are not somehow like by showing you both post from ISPs from 600 miles apart, then that might be worth something. Saying you are not him and repeating it does not make it believable.

You would understand that people do not believe this Reed/Rutter BS because the people (you) promoting it cannot even cover their tracks well. Try a little harder and maybe you can win some of us over.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

If you can prove you are not somehow like by showing you both post from ISPs from 600 miles apart, then that might be worth something. Saying you are not him and repeating it does not make it believable.

That would be cool but unfortunately, that can be accomplished by using a proxy, so it would be very difficult to prove.

The original poster started out very "visionandtruthish" but changed later in the thread. I had my suspicions between visionquest and visionandtruth as I stated before, but they are just that...suspicions.

For me, it would`nt make much difference if Visionquest and visionandtruth is the same person or not. Visionquest has been banned and cant post under that alias so it moot.

Now visionandtruth.....with him, i`ve come to the conclusion that if im to be convinced about the Rutter story, it wont come from him. His credibility in my eyes is shot and convincing will have to come from someone else.

Just out of curiosity, what got visionquest banned?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnjohn808

That would be cool but unfortunately, that can be accomplished by using a proxy, so it would be very difficult to prove.

That was kind of my point. Why bother saying you are or are not the same person when you offer absolutely no reason to believe you either way. Know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Anyone who believes debunking sites like ufowatchfraud- may as well just sign over all their assets now to the new order. Why are so many people from all over the world now coming forward after personally witnessing with their own eyes a grey alien that ran accross the stage at one of Reed's presentations, where 500+ people witnessed this firsthand...

Do you all think Reed somehow paid-off all 500+ people? ... This most likely IS the most seriously real and true account anyone has ever recorded and or experienced in modern time. People are now understanding and waking up to this reality. Fraud sites are saying no one is listening ... but the rest of the world is now saying and understanding the truth.

IF you don't want to believe-so be it. But I choose to be on the optimistic side here and feel that its far time we embraced someone with enough balls and fortitude as Reed and to support his case- if for no other reason so others may follow.
Hey I've personally seen the evidence and heard the man speak and his story.
I believe it because I know it is true.
Why? Because I too have personally witnessed direct contact for almost 20 years, along with my own family.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Its just hard to call something a hoax when youve seen it with your own eyes. Knowing its the real deal. Now some can understand why I dont get too emotional wrapped up like the ones I have on ignore trying to cause intense debating amongst myself and them. I dont have to. I know its true because Ive seen it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Please, show us all the video of this alien running across the stage. I'm dying to see it. I need something to clinch this case for me one way or the other. That would be pretty damning evidence, so please share it.

And if you're going to say no one videotaped that event, then please, don't bother to respond and try to refrain from posting again.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I too would love to see the evidence of this alien running across the stage.

But of course we won't see it, just like we haven't seen any evidence for all the other things Rutter claims.

So come on Rutter, put up or shut up.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Don't give visionandtruth that much credit. I do not believe for a second that he is Reed/Rutter/Whatever. Reed seems way too busy to come on a forum and just play games with people.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Don't give visionandtruth that much credit. I do not believe for a second that he is Reed/Rutter/Whatever. Reed seems way too busy to come on a forum and just play games with people.

You may be right, he may not be Rutter. But I still cling to visionandtruth being someone in his inner circle. Who else would be so fanatic?

And I dont believe for a second that an alien ran accross the stage. Why would he? Was he a stagehand? LOL
Actually, with 500+ people there, a majority of these witnesses would have publicly came out and said somthing.

Being that Rutter`s scheme is a business, would`nt his lectures be video recorded for future sales and promotional purposes?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join