It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
ok, I am not up to speed on this item, nor have I attempted any due diligence in order to make any opinion as to the veracity of this alien encounter etc. My only input is a question that comes to mind....if this was real, if this whole story was the documentation of real events, albeit rather imperfect. To what ends would those who strive to muzzle the truth go? If it was a top priority project for the disinformation crew they would be creative beyond the obvious! jmho. Any discussion is welcome....I will check back to see if I have stirred up some of you with open minds.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I know this has been debunked before, but I was never completely convinced. I haven't seen all the video footage yet. In the past I had heard the story on Art Bell's show along with some recordings. There is a recording of the Alien Screaming - does anyone have a link to that? In the past only the pictures were available - interesting how new stuff has appeared - but I remember the original story he did say he would get it out as it had been dispersed as he was on the run.

Originally posted by DaVillen
So what happened to the alien body? If an alien killed my dog I would make sure the alien got hit in the head till it was dead.

He hit the Alien in the head and presumed it was dead. It apparently woke up at a later time.

Originally posted by Alethia

He was out walking his dog when it happened and conveniently was carrying a camcorder at the time?

If the alien was alive, why didn't he do something to help it?

edit _ Not sure what the story is on the camcorder_ but I assume he went back and got it from his vehicle.

The breathing in the woods video, seems like overacting - then again just breathing if it was a real encounter - would indeed be a feat. That part seems the most fake - and the alien appears to have been staged by an amateur laid out like a kid would draw a stick figure - not very believable. Then again no proof one way or the other.

He assumed it was dead and after witnessing it turning his dog inside out he wasn't in a mood to help it.

Originally posted by D.Gribble

His dog got disintegrated? ok sure.

Why did he wrap it in a huge sheet of tin foil? Where do you get a huge sheet of tin foil like that? I guess it makes it look more "Spacey"

Not disintegrated - more like disemboweled.

The space blanket is common safety gear, it is a blanket that can be stored in your auto or backpack and is lightweight and provides good protections from the elements should you become stranded.

Originally posted by SixthDream
Why wouldn't he not make sure the alien was dead. One blow to the head with a branch wouldn't kill anything.

Have you ever clubbed anyone to death? How would you know when they were really dead? I say clubbed because remember baseball bats are made out of lumber and some branches can be used like a 4x4 club - at least the ones in my neck of the woods where this took place.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
PMSL

1 man walking his dog defeats an advanced alien being, capable of traveling enormous distances across the universe............ with a big stick.

The alien was distracted by the dog, the man made a lucky swing.

Everything has a weak spot - even the twin towers did.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here's the photos that go along with the videos (story).

That's my entire archive. Still looking for the screaming alien in the freezer audio.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ah yes and so it goes, the "debunking" of Roswell time and again, can serve as an example to us all. There are many ways to interpret any information. Where is the claimant Dr. Reid now? Does anyone know, is there any updated info?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I personally think these are fakes. In the second video done the guy actually starts to laugh??lol

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixthDream
The alien looks fake, the blinking looks fake. Why would the alien blink and not do anything. The head looks like it was made out of hard clay and the body is just clothes.

So what does a 'real alien' look and act like? Can you tell me?

Before you start screaming 'paper mache!', at least observe what appears to be a vascular system beneath the skin in the hi-res still photos.

There were also blood and tissue samples taken and analyzed by doctors. Not sure if you were aware of that.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
LOL, nice little drama the guy created.
It's obviously a hoax, one reason is that's not what alien faces look like and why were the aliens wearing sweat suits, couldn't be a more obvious hoax to me.

HOAX

-Jimmy

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
if this guy was the loser that everyone debunking him making him out to be, how could he have enough talent in special effects to make not only a realistic looking alien with realistic looking skin and eyelids but also make it articulating?
if this is fake this reed guy should be working for george lucas.
and he could also be an oscar winning actor watching that woods video, that sounded extremely realistic to me.

as far as the guys character flaws go, this could all easily be governments disinfo at work, they have access to all the governments computers and could easily insert fake data abou anyone if they really neded to.

i think this really did happen and goes a long way to prove how well our government's disinfo program works.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
It's obviously a hoax, one reason is that's not what alien faces look like
-Jimmy

so are you stating that there is only one type of alien? it doesn't have the big black eyes and grey skin so it couldn't be an alien?

how truly simple minded.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Here's the photos that go along with the videos (story).

(Photos available here)

That's my entire archive. Still looking for the screaming alien in the freezer audio.

LOL, wow, din't see this post for some reason, convences me even more now that it's a hoax.

The pics of the aliens are puppets or masks from "Fire in the Sky":

The pic of the space craft is sooo CG, I'm a CG artist and I know CG when I see it.
The first thing that gives it away is...

1. There's no shadow coming from the spacecraft.

2. The lighting of the craft compared to the lighting of the rest of the forrest doesn't match either.

3. and finally, it is obvious that the craft is alpha overed on top of the footage, no plants obstructing the view of the craft.

One more note to add is, why did we not see flashes from the camera he must have been carrying to be able to take these pics, it's obvious from the footage that the quality is waaay different, better to say the least.

Could this be any more hoaxier?

-Jimmy, CG Artist Extrodinare

(Mod edit: Trimmed quote. No need to repost all those photos. -- Majic)

[edit on 5/17/2008 by Majic]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
if this guy was the loser that everyone debunking him making him out to be, how could he have enough talent in special effects to make not only a realistic looking alien with realistic looking skin and eyelids but also make it articulating?
if this is fake this reed guy should be working for george lucas.
and he could also be an oscar winning actor watching that woods video, that sounded extremely realistic to me.

as far as the guys character flaws go, this could all easily be governments disinfo at work, they have access to all the governments computers and could easily insert fake data abou anyone if they really neded to.

i think this really did happen and goes a long way to prove how well our government's disinfo program works.

LOL, are you kidding me? Please, someone tell me this guy isn't being serious.
What I have seen is CG that a beginner in CG can do, there's no way I was convenced of any of this.

(P.S., you may think I'm just some debunker, but I do believe that the Roswell crash was other worldly as well as others. I do believe we have and are still having contact with other worldly beings.)

-Jimmy

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
That's what I thought.
Nobody can combat the evidence I have shown.
Don't be fooled folks, if it were real, we wouldn't be able to watch it!
The gov would take it away and store it off in some topsecret place or burn it or destroy it some how.
The only reason why we get to see vids and pics like this is because the person making them wants to be famous and or make money.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

You are mistaken; the aliens in "fire in the sky" are very different.
I do think this is a hoax tho...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dervishmadwhirler

Well, they look pretty much the same to me. Did you see the clip I posted? The only real difference I can see is in there mouths, their mouths are a bit different.

I find it pretty funny that the aliens are wearing black sweat suits though LOL

-Jimmy

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
LOL, are you kidding me? Please, someone tell me this guy isn't being serious.
What I have seen is CG that a beginner in CG can do, there's no way I was convenced of any of this.

Did you watch the second video in the original post? It also features the black shape both rather clearly and believable through a considerable amount of distortion which would seem pretty hard to pull off in as CG 1997 or whenever this was released.

As far as the shadows go, it looks overcast and flat. I'm not seeing many shadows at all in those photos.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wow, thanx for the video
. I really don't know wat to say about it, it seems all so real to me, but these were really good finds.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i have done some research on this and it is amazing.

i feel for the guy and the alien..i hope they are both well

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Is anyone going to comment on the super fake "bullet hole" footage when he got shot by the big bad government agents?

Also, why did he take footage of the alien when it was unconcious but when it was acutually moving around and talking and throwing cups, he didnt take video of that, but only audio?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The object pictures look CG to me too. Not at all realistic. this is a disappointment not sure how so many people can be fooled by this guy.

He is very good at his work though. He thought it out well and did alot of work but there are many things that just don't add up and that obelisk is just screaming fake.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
How could anyone take those videos seriously. I mean theres no question of even considering them fake or real.They SCREAM-FAKE!, FAKE!, FAKE! It makes me sad to see them being presented to the public on this site with the intention of giving them serious consideration as being possibly the real thing. Id send them straight to the bin. Will you take a look at the brown aliens legs in the one where its wrapped up in some sort of tinfoil. They look like a teddy bears legs. Ha, Ha, Ha!!.What a laugh!. I thought you people who run this site take this subject seriously. Come on, get real here, pleease!. Taking this sort of trash seriously, raises questions about the gullibility, not to mention, credibility of the u.f.o investigators; who present them as real. This Reed guy is an obvious charlatan. My god, how could anyone be fooled by this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join