It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth
Michael Wessels [analysed blood samples from the alien being Dr Jonathan Reed brought to him and Dr Roger Haggart(d)], a research chemist in the UW's Dept. of Environmental Health since 1988, died in August after falling from Monte Cristo Peak in the Mount Baker Snoqualmie Natl. Forest in northwest Washington. An outdoors enthusiast, he apparently fell to his death on the way down after scaling the summit. His research focused on contaminated Superfund sites, as well as industrial hygiene contaminants. He was 42.

People die, that happens. He analyzed the alien blood? What did he say about it before the government waited years for him to go to a park so they could toss him off a cliff?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
We keep hearing about all this evidence but of course no one ever comes up with any of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

NohUP writes:

Clue #1: It's been 12 years, and he hasn't come up with anything to positively prove it. Twelve years.

[VIDEO EVIDENCE. BLOOD ANALYSED.
TOP RESEARCHERS BACKING EVIDENCE...]

I don't think you need any more than that. Around here, "it could be true," or "the dog ate my homework," just doesn't cut it. Sorry.

[Nice try. But not even lame. Nice attempt though.]

IM STILL ASKING HOW. I asked How knowing you cant answer that question after 12 years and for obvious reasons. YOU CANT.
Reeds story is the truth. And the only thing you can do is gather premed-debunkers to personally attack. Remember, there are those watching you that realize you are not discussing the evidence which is the proof. No doubt. They watch you repeat and type the word hoax but they dont see any substantial information coming from you backing your useless claims.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Intothepitwego

INTOthepitwego writes:
People die, that happens. He analyzed the alien blood? What did he say about it before the government waited years for him to go to a park so they could toss him off a cliff?

two doctors who analysed the dna / genetic material and into the pit wants folks to believe its simply an amazing coincidence.

the case speaks for itself. into. please continue. youre drawing more to this case than you can believe buddy.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

intothepitwego writes:
I have a dragon in my Garage and I bet you $150,000 that you cannot ever prove that I do not no matter what you do? Does that mean that I really have that dragon or that you need to get over this idea of not being able to prove something did not happen. The money is right here.

Do you have any video tape evidence of this in your garage? do you have dna and genetic analysist by microbiologist? did you get offers that have been substantiated by witnesses in the field to your claim? do you have governments worldwide who have looked directly at what youve claimed on record? do you have ex coworkers, banktellers, landlords supporting your story? did you have your story aired worldwide? do you have an immeasurable number of witnesses confirming your story even today?
did you pass two polygraphs? and the list goes on and on.

please, dont give up. please continue.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Take my word for this! Its fake and badly done at that.....

Looks like someone stuffed a pair of pants and a top and put a head on top. Looks like the guy making the video has only started out using animation.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldNeedsPeace

post by TheWorldNeedsPeace:
Take my word for this! Its fake and badly done at that.....
Looks like someone stuffed a pair of pants and a top and put a head on top. Looks like the guy making the video has only started out using animation.

visiontruth:
thanks for signing up on january 6th 2009 to type the word 'fake' for us. but the word 'fake' no longer has an impact against this case because there is too much evidence youve deliberately not mentioned because you can not debunk it. good work.

12 years and all the premed-debunkers have been disected with simple questions that deal strictly with the video, photographic, genetic, and hard evidence and witness testimony.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Visionandtruth attacks a guy for signing up 6 days after he did.

Visionandtruth you are a joke, are you sure you are not Rutter himself?

This case died 12 years ago, let the scam die.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aspie
Visionandtruth attacks a guy for signing up 6 days after he did.

Visionandtruth you are a joke, are you sure you are not Rutter himself?

This case died 12 years ago, let the scam die.

Ahh Aspie you beat me too it. After posting a couple of pages back that I thought rutter was the guy on youtube defending Rutter, I read a few more pages here and I notice another guy doing the exact same thing. Let me give you a tip there Visionandtruth. You would probably have gotten a hell of a lot better debate out of people and maybe more attention to your money making scheme with your books and videos if you just came on here AND youtube and just said it was you to begin with. Not pretend to be other people because to me that seems really childish and making it look like you have a lot more supporters then you actually do.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Is VisionandTruth the man known as Reed\Rutter? . Personally, I think it is him. Looking at his post history it seems like he registered on this site not to defend the case but to advertise it. His first posts were in a thread called By Sheer Probablility, ET's Exist and were commercials for the "Reed" case.

He only started posting here when his story was debunked as total crap and it looked like he might start to lose some of his cash train. There is a reason Rutter had to go to South America and overseas to try and sell this story to people.
He has not made one single post in any other thread since joining and has been warned by admins at least 4 times in his short time here.

Anyways, even if it isn't him, it is the type of person that Rutter depends on. People like Horn and Rutter know that even with OVERWHELMING evidence to it being a fraud, there will ALWAYS be some people that will believe, no matter what. Those are the people that these scam artists are targeting, so they don't need to provide names, evidence or really anything other than a link to where you can buy their book (in this case a link to a link to where you can buy their crap).

The bottom line in this case is that it is a total fraud. Everything from the paper-mache head with a pot roast sicking out to the painted styrofoam "ufo" in the woods to the dog that his own live-on girlfriend says he never had. There are literally dozens of people that have proven with pictures, leases, receipts and much more that the man claiming to be "Dr. Reed" was no more than a con artist with credit cards in multiple names and lied through his teeth to his own girlfriend, mother and family daily, even pretending to be a child psychologist at one time.

------------------EDIT-----------------------

Has he been post banned? I see he was here but did not bother to respond.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
12 years and counting and we still wait to see HOW Dr. Reed did all this if premed-debunkers claim its false. Other than typing the word 'fake' Im still waiting, OVER A DECADE, for someone to explain HOW Reed built all of this evidence with witnesses and genetic material and hard evidence and video and photographic evidence.

I understand you have to avoid explaining the HOW because you can not. Thats understandable when you have a true story. The debunkers cant explain anything against its validity because the alien encounter is simply the truth. Your obvious deflections validate the legitimacy. What makes me laugh is the fact you think your misleading tactics still work to this day.
They no longer work. I understand your need to come in groups and droves and gangs of disinformation buddies to place fear in the hearts of those who want to come out and simply support the story because of the overwhelming mountains of evidence in support of the validity of this case. Please by all means, continue.

One dummy mentioned a cash train. $1,650,000 is alot of money to refuse if this is about cash trains.
For those who might be easily swayed to believe Dr Reed somehow did all this for money a fact the debunkey-monkees wont tell you is Reed turned down A MILLION 6.5.
Thats $1,650,000. And this is substantiated by witnesses to confirme the offers and Dr Reeds simple refusing of selling his story.
Debunkey-munkees wont tell you that, and for obvious reasons. So you have to give them credit for leaving out pertinent information concerning funds that were refused and why they were refused. Reed clearly stated he was not going to allow his encounter story to be twisted and distorted and he did not care how much they offered. He wasnt going to sell it.
Therefore this has absolutely nothing at all to do with supposed 'cash-trains', as one debunkey-munkee put it. Nice little over-exaggerated spin on the validity of this story.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
From Robarto:

Ahh Aspie you beat me too it. After posting a couple of pages back that I thought rutter was the guy on youtube defending Rutter, I read a few more pages here and I notice another guy doing the exact same thing. Let me give you a tip there Visionandtruth. You would probably have gotten a hell of a lot better debate out of people and maybe more attention to your money making scheme with your books and videos if you just came on here AND youtube and just said it was you to begin with. Not pretend to be other people because to me that seems really childish and making it look like you have a lot more supporters then you actually do.

VisionTruth:
Oh so sad. Robarto Im not Dr Reed.
That fact destroys any credibility you thought you might have as well as Aspies credibility. That. Which he thought he might have had.
So much for your words.
Take care.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
poopyloopster :

Dude I had thought this also,but new investigation show's that their was a cover up and the government lied and the first investigation was terrible jouranlism.They have people spekaing out now that he defiently worked at these places and new proof that he was not fabricating this stuff.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have only one post to this thread.

I did my homework on the data provided. I cross checked & googled the case. I spent several precious HOURS of my time researching the case.

I came to the conclusion that the case was a HOAX. Period. It is history. It is finished.

It is pitiful that someone would attempt to defraud their fellow man into this poorly contrived shell game. I am done with this thread because it disgraces those who honestly seek the truth. Anyone who seeks to pursue the case any further is seriously deluding themselves.

See you guys & gals on far better threads in the future.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth

Do you have any video tape evidence of this in your garage?

The dragon is invisible. I have video taped it but all you will be able to see is the garage itself, such is the nature of invisibility.

do you have dna and genetic analysist by microbiologist?

Unfortunately, the genetic makeup is such that any samples taken desintegrate immediately. It is impossible to actually take a sample. You can come and test it in person though, please feel free.

did you get offers that have been substantiated by witnesses in the field to your claim?

The field? The field of invisible dragon study? I was not aware that such a field existed. Please enlighten me as to who to contact within that field and I will get right to it. Unfortunately, when it comes to things that no one has any proof of at all anywhere, there really is no field - just people with ideas and speculation. I know, bummer.

do you have governments worldwide who have looked directly at what youve claimed on record?

Sure do, which governments count as credible to you, exactly? See, you can tell me that the U.S. government backs up a story and then there is really no way I am going to believe any of it. Aside from that, looking is fine. How many governments have actually looked at, studied, tested, and now believe the Reed case? I know you will have an answer.

do you have ex coworkers, banktellers, landlords supporting your story?

Yes and no. Can I replace bank tellers with postal workers? Can I replace landlord with judge? Can I replace coworkers with fellow priests? Am I more or less credible yet? Since when is being a bank teller or landlord some kind of back up? Are you even being serious here?

did you have your story aired worldwide?

Actually, the "dragon in my garage" is quite well known the world over and dates back more than 12 years, so yes.

do you have an immeasurable number of witnesses confirming your story even today?[/quote[

What do you consider "immeasurable?" Since when does the Reed case have "immeasurable" numbers of witnesses? According to my research into the case, more people have debunked the man himself as a con man with several fake IDs than actually back up or claim to believe his story. So far, you are the only person to express doubt in my dragon. I win again.

did you pass two polygraphs?

Actually I have passed 13 polygraphs. Not all of them were about the dragon. It is a part of the work that I do. Let's say that I am one of the reasons that polygraphs are inadmissable in court. Give me any story you like. Make one up on the spot. I will tell it wholeheartedly and pass the polygraph as well. I am not sure what you hope that proves exactly. You do know how accurate they are in actual lie detection right?

and the list goes on and on.

Does it really? If you are just asking me random questions to try and debunk my claim, then yes this list can go on and on. If you are comparing it to the Reed case, please go on with this list.

please, dont give up. please continue.

Thanks for the encouragement!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Visionandtruth, your credibility went through the window as soon as you signed up here and started to push the Reed/Rutter case.

Now that you have all this evidence, but won't show us, can you prove also that you are not Rutter himself?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
So what happened to the alien body? If an alien killed my dog I would make sure the alien got hit in the head till it was dead.

If I had the chance encounter to meet with a true alien not of this planet I would gladly feed him my dog.

If you wouldn't let your dog crap on your rug then why would you let it attack an alien which would be the most important discovery of all mankind??

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I felt the "fakie" feeling about 8 seconds into that first vid of him running in the forest.

Why, if you were that panicked, stressed and out of breath, would you run with the camera pointing forward for a good shot? If this was a "real" situation where he's scared and confused and stressed, he'd be running with his arms swinging as normal with the camera not focused forward.

Oh, and his "puking" sound was laughable

And finally the bit that did it for me : the fact that there's no "close ups" of anything meaningful. No face, hands, feed, suit with any pattern, logo, etc.

*All* the things needed to make this believable are missing. Instead, it's just enough of a "taster" to get the mindless interested but not enough to convert the skeptics.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by noonebutme]

[edit on 9-1-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

MY PREDICTION:
posted on 30-12-2008 @ 08:40 PM

Now be mindful. What ATS is possibly planning on doing, here, in this thread, with me, is having an all-out-attack on me. Debunkers, skeptics, and biased internet warriors will attempt to persuade those watching that somehow a man, in the year of 1996, was able to make a 3 dimensional object 9 feet long by 4 feet wide, somehow hover above the ground at about 2 and a half feet, and that somehow, he somehow made a fake body, resembling an extraterrestrial being, and that somehow, he was able to make the fake bodies skin turn from a light bluish gray color, to a dark brownish color, and somehow, while video taping himself turning the head of this being, he somehow made audible noises come from the throat of this being on video tape, somehow he was able to do all of this, also he was somehow able to make the eyes give off the reflection of light that usually happens to real biological entities which is hard to fake in the year of 1996, with, on top of all that, he somehow got shot in his shoulder with a 9mm handgun by someone trying to 'rob' him after a conference in san diego, and his place of work he was somehow removed from there, with witnesses coming on record, putting themselves and their families on the line, to somehow help hoax a story, that somehow dr reed somehow convinced his landlord to come on art bell and help him perpetrate a hox. for some reason you are going to see an onslaught directed and focused solely on me or anyone who simply decides this is not a hoax, its real and they dont care with the debunkers say, here in ats. they will go through extremes here to make everyone believe all that, plus more concerning dr reed is somehow a hoax. people worldwide and television stations worldwide dont even listen to debunkers from the states anymore. thats one thing that fascinates me concerning the dr jonathan reed alien encounter story. all other countries welcome this encounter case but the states has an ongoing campaign against not only reed but any person with solid evidence. i wonder why that is.

people arent buying your hoax line any longer and im glad im here to witness that. people also see how ats bans people regularily who simply do not agree.

well your 'evaporated evidence' removes you from trying to equate your hypothetical nonsense to the Reed case. i stopped reading your post once you said that. Dr. Reed has physical evidence of his case backed by multiple witnesses that you all fail to acknowledge because you know you can not refute all of those people who came forward.
you only have the typical premed-debunkey munkey tactics of your hypothetics to persuade people Reeds True Encounter is somehow false simply because you can type the word 'fake'.

Sorry but thats not allowed concerning true alien encounters. Take care.

By the way folks just so you know. when i type the words 'take care' this means ive ignored you as a poster and your post wont show up to me. have a great trip.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I have only one post to this thread.

I did my homework on the data provided. I cross checked & googled the case. I spent several precious HOURS of my time researching the case.

[WHAT THIS PERSON MEANS IS HE PRETENDS TO HAVE READ THE UFOWATCHFRAUDS WEBSITE AND PRETENDS TO BELIEVE ALL OF THE LIES AND DISINFORMATION ON THAT SITE CONCERNING DR JONATHAN REEDS CASE. AND SO HE CLAIMS TO HAVE DECIDED TO SIMPLY CLAIM HE BELIEVES THEM INSTEAD OF MOUNTAINS OF PHYSICAL EVIDENCE BACKED BY WITNESS TESTIMONY OF DR JONATHAN REEDS ALIEN ENCOUNTER.]

I came to the conclusion that the case was a HOAX. Period. It is history. It is finished.

[WITHOUT MENTIONING DR JONATHAN REED TURNED DOWN $1,650,000 DOLLARS NOT TO SELL HIS CASE TO THE MEDIA THIS PERSON TYPES HOAX, AS IF TO PERSUADES OTHERS NOT TO CHECK INTO THE DETAILS OF THIS CASE BACKED BY MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE. HARD PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AS WELL AS VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC AND WITNESS TESTIMONY OF THOSE WHO CAME FORWARD FROM HIS JOB, THE BANK HE BANKED AT, HIS LANDLORD..AND ON AND ON.]

It is pitiful that someone would attempt to defraud their fellow man into this poorly contrived shell game. I am done with this thread because it disgraces those who honestly seek the truth. Anyone who seeks to pursue the case any further is seriously deluding themselves.

[NOT MENTIONING DR REED TURNED DOWN $1,650,000 DOLLARS NOT TO SELL HIS CASE TO THE MEDIA THIS PERSON TYPES HOAX, AS IF TO PERSUADES OTHERS NOT TO CHECK INTO THE DETAILS OF THIS CASE BACKED BY MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE. HARD PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AS WELL AS VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC AND WITNESS TESTIMONY OF THOSE WHO CAME FORWARD FROM HIS JOB, THE BANK HE BANKED AT, HIS LANDLORD..AND ON AND ON.]

See you guys & gals on far better threads in the future.

[OK NICE TRY GUY.]

Cheers.

[
]

[edit on 10-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join