It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This 'Obamatron' Crap Has Got To End...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok, this is getting a little ridiculous.

This 'Obamatron' stuff needs to be shown the door. All you people who use this term, along with others like 'Obama Goggles', or 'Obama Followers', seem to be acting in a 'cult-like' fashion more than anybody who wants to vote for Obama.

Not only that, but it's extremely insulting that you people can't think far enough ahead to realize that people supporting Obama are NOT brain-dead zombies like you seem to think.

You people are just as bad as anyone, who in your opinion is an 'Obamatron', except your views are just opposite. As I told another ATS member who fits the descriptions I'm giving here perfectly, YOU people are the ones with the 'Obama Goggles' on, their just on backwards.

So quit with the whole 'Obama Cult' stuff, the 'Obamatron' crap, and 'Obama Goggles', and any other pre-judged, derogatory terms like that.

Thanks.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hey, I'm an Obama supporter, but the real campaign (McCain vs. Obama) hasn't even started yet. A lot worse than "Obamatron" will be said about him and his followers, so get ready. The important thing is to be able to respond to criticism in a rational and intelligent way, no matter how hysterical the opposition gets (and they will most likely get very hysterical when he wins by a landslide).

join