It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody Knows

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
cant see the forest THROUGH the trees...the tress are blocking the view of the forest,

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm sick and tired of you conspiracy faggots thinking the America is so #ing terrible.

You guys dont have a #ing clue, you think America is bad? go to Africa or Asia, or South America. You always have something to complain about. Cheyney is not an evil man. he is a great man, leading America further into the 21st Century.

Go back to listening to Alex Jones you lunatics

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
I suggest to any one who hasn't seen it to watch Michael Moores movie "Fahrenheit 9/11 ".

Oh please. You would dredge that up again? Even many liberals on this board and elsewhere have debunked that so-called "documentary" for all it's falsehoods and mis-characterizations. Nothing more than an attack piece (dem version of "swift-boating") financed by George Soros and released to try and influence the 2004 election.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
[edit: removed quote of previously Mannered content]

Grady hardly needs my help on any thread, but WTH are you talking about? Are all your (few) other posts like theis one - no substance, straight to insults and name calling? Is this how you deal with people that you don't agree with in real life? Just what we are looking for here, I'm sure, on ATS.

And some other fool actually gave you a star for your intellectual post.

[edit on 5/18/2008 by centurion1211]

[edit on 18-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is anyone starting to think along the lines of..."If you can't beat them, join them"? Or is everyone just going to keep talking and not doing?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

With that comment, you are doing the very thing you said you could not stand. What the hell is your oh so wise suggestion for people to do?
I guess at your age, it doesn't matter what happens at this point does it? You are sitting collecting your SS and tearing people apart online all day.
You my friend, are one of those that are tearing this pace up. If you want a logical argument, why do you not give your opinions on the topic at hand instead of attacking the OP. I might not agree with him either, but I would never say the BS statements you have made.
Just because you do not like the young generation, not that I do either to some respect, don't knock those that are putting forth an effort.
Just like you did with the soldier that refused to go to war thread. Calling him a useless soldier and a coward.
Unbelievable.
Can't wait for the response to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join