It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ephraim Come Home! Are You Part Of The 10 Lost Tribes Of Israel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here is an interesting online book that delves into the identity of the lost 10 tribes of Israel...

www.biblical-truth.com...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I find it funny when people think they know the will, thoughts, future plans of God. No one knows and to make assumptions from reading passages in the bible.......well I can say is.....the bible was written by man...who is fallible and not trust worthy.

Don't try and guess or predict what God's plan is.....just wait and see

Of course that is only my opinion,

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It is this very fact that the Judah has named their country Israel, that confuses so many when trying to interpret biblical prophecy. After the split of Judah from the northern half ofthe Kingdom, even biblically, the name of Israel went on the 10 northern tribes, not the southern kingdom of Judah (the jews). The prophecy concerning the restoration of the whole house of Israel, means exactly that, not simply the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and part of Levi, which made up the kingdom of Judah.

[edit on 26/5/08 by doctorex]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

I went to a British isreal meeting once, bit strange i remember telling them that back in 1997(i think) Israel looked into joining the british commonwealth. Dont know much about it i was a while ago now.

if Britian is the home of one of the lost tribes we better wake up

david

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I agree with this to a certain extent. Christ did say no one knows the hour of His return. He also admonished us to

Mark 13

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

watch, to remain vigilant and expectant. There needs to be a balance that doesn't have one simply predicting but constantly preparing for His return. Not that I can define or maintain that balance, but it would be nice to have.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Except for the false prophet rising out of the east, deceiving man into thinking that he is Christ.

That being said, I think that even if I were one of the people of the lost tribe, I'll take my chances here in Canada Rather than risk returning and following in the wrong foot steps.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
Here is an interesting online book that delves into the identity of the lost 10 tribes of Israel...

www.biblical-truth.com...

Excellent link friend! Thank you very much . . . very informative. Now let's see if my dad will accept it . . . him being a preacher and all.

He really hates this line of thinking.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

The information in this article is way off. You must also take into consideration the prophesies concerning Esau, also known as Edom, and not be taken in by the deception of the Edomites.

The State of Israel is a fraud perpetrated by a pissed off brother who lost his birthright and thinks by his cunning deception he can get it back.

The Edomites, who are now at the pinacle of money and power in the world are sucking off the fatness of the House of Israel by fraud and deception.

Their deceptions will be exposed and the whole world will loath them for the corruptions and destructions they have perpetrated and they will receive their just dues.

If you want to partake of these cursings, move to the state of Israel and join the deceived.

Edom will be thrown down, deposed and left few in number among the heathen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join