It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. sees need for "tangible action" on Iran: Israel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Actually, US military intelligence has retracted their claim that Iran is arming Iraq.
They have discovered that the weapons were neither being built, nor supplied by Iran.

You should read the news now and again. It helps to know which of your arguments no longer hold water.

Sorry, but that is not true. Please try and keep up.

Actually, he's right, sort of.

No, he is not right.
You are concentrating on one particular incident. Iran has made numerous statements against Israel in the past and currently.

if you look back far enough, it was our fault.

My toilet is backed up. I guess that is America's fault also. Sorry, I don't buy what you are selling.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Boy, you are showing your true colors now. Pathetic!

lol, and by spewing all those insults against him, you just proved you're no better.

Don't attempt to argue moral high ground by bringing yourself down to their level.

Anyhow, we've gone WAY off course with this thread. Lets hold our tongues until we can get back on course. Everyones getting way too heated over this at the moment.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Well, you are showing that you have no rational thought since you are getting on my case about spelling and not the person spewing the paragraph of insults.

No, sir. you are the one who is originally insulting others. you're only getting back what you are. That's not my problem, it's yours. Take care of it yourself by changing how you handle situations and using your brain a bit more. That is not an insult, it is a genuine suggestion.

I am getting on your spelling to show you how easy it is. To be honest I'm hardly putting any energy into these responses to you because you barely pay attention anyway. I could go way overboard and render you irrelevent to the discussion, but you wouldn't understand it. You'd probably find a comma out of place.

I see....the poster can make fun of me but I'm not allowed to make fun back. Got it....

No one is making fun of you. The poster made some very clear points against the points that you were attempting to make, and then I did the same back to you. Like I said, karma. You have shown that you are equally as uneducated as he is since you mispelled a word while trying to correct his mispellings. Now what are we doing here? We're playing childish little games and not even concentrating on the topic. If you knew that what he was trying to spell was "you're", then why didn't you respond appropriately? If you are saying something to me, I disregard your spelling and try to understand what you're saying. It's ridiculous to sit here and pick apart everyone's spelling when sometimes slips of fingers happen or we're in a rush and spell a you're as a your or vice versa.

I am not trying to do anything. I think it's obvious that you are close-minded and are accusing me of actually what you are doing.

How obvious is my close mindedness? Would it make me close minded if I agreed that I am doing what you were doing to show you how absurd it is? We can all sit around and pick apart each other's spelling, but imagine that ATS, it would stink! Just like this thread is beginning to.

How am I supposed to focus on understanding when I was replying to a paragraph of insults and nothing of substance.

Most times you're gunna get back what you're giving out. I'd suggest watching your attitude and learning how to debate properly.

Oh, I guess that's ok when you agree right? Boy, you are showing your true colors now. Pathetic!

Like I said above. You'll only get back what you give out most of the time. Watch your attitude.

Learn how to debate and learn a philosophy. You've proven to be not worth my time anymore. You wish to argue and act childish, call names and insult and then you complain about it being done back to you. HMMM, I wonder why...

Have a good day, I've got dreams to aspire to.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Sorry, but that is not true. Please try and keep up.

Uh, yes it is.
IRAQ: The Elusive Iranian Weapons are not from Iran.

Try and keep up.

Actually, he's right, sort of.

No, he is not right.
You are concentrating on one particular incident. Iran has made numerous statements against Israel in the past and currently.

PROVE it.

I realize you're a newcomer to ATS... and you haven't yet learned the difference between saying something, and actually proving it... but, please, at least attempt to learn the difference.

Now, can we PLEASE get back on topic.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by johnsky]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

and by spewing all those insults against him, you just proved you're no better.

I did not say I was. The other poster is the one with the holyier than thou attitude.

Don't attempt to argue moral high ground by bringing yourself down to their level.

Again, I never claimed to have the moral high ground. I think insults are sometimes warranted.

Anyhow, we've gone WAY off course with this thread.

Agreed.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
No, sir. you are the one who is originally insulting others.

Ok, whatever.

The problem is you believe my views are insults and that is your problem and not mine. You need to overcome your hatred for people with opposing views from yours and learn how to calm yourself down.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Uh, yes it is.

Sorry, but I don't consider some dudes blog as a legit source.

PROVE it.

Source 1

Source 2

I could go on and on.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

to finally realize how unrealistic your thought processes are.

I'll just use one example, and the first insult said to me.

This is an insult, do you understand why? Because you don't use or show any logic to prove anything that you say, you simply say it. Those are insults.

Now if you would have followed up this statement with logical substance that was actually maintainable to your stance, and that could not denied, maybe we'd have a rather pleasant discourse.

You need to overcome your hatred for people with opposing views

You're full of projections. I neither hate you nor do I need to overcome anything about you. You need to overcome your own dilemnas though. You're not making any friends and fast.

Also, let that quote be a pleasant reminder for the hatred you have of others and their beliefs, that you initiated first, not I, sir.

Have a good day. I won't feed this anymore, just so you know my stance with you and your oxymoronic characterized complex. Quite simply put, you're a cry baby. You can give but you can't take, a typical playground bully.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Uh, yes it is.

Sorry, but I don't consider some dudes blog as a legit source.

PROVE it.

Source 1

Source 2

I could go on and on.

Actually, that "some dude" is Tina Susman, a writer for the LA times and is a much more recent article than the two sources you have posted.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by b4christ15]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You are such a patriot! Protect Israel even if it gets all the US troops killed! [sarcastic]

So now, who is going to pay for a war with Iran? Israel? Lol, it will be the American people of course. Israel has a powerful army, so why not use it. Why do they want Americans to fight their wars? Well it is because they can. Why do the dirty work yourself when you can get another to do it for you.

Let's take a look at how much the Iraq war has cost up to this day.
$530,000,000,000!

The US budget for Iraq in FY 2007 came to $4,988/Iraqi. This is triple Iraq's per-person GDP. It's like spending $121,000 per person ($484,000 per family of 4) in the US. Why not just bribe the whole country?
ZFacts

With as much money spent on Iraq you could of bribed the whole country! But it's people like you who want to see the money spent on artillery, tanks, and more soldiers to fight an endless war. Do you even care about what the whole country thinks? Because I am sure if you did a vote now to go to war with Iran the country will decline.

Do you really want to see more Americans mourning for their children, the deficit spiraling even more out of control, and more middle easterners dead?

If you said yes to all three then your a monster and go jump off a cliff.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Again, I never claimed to have the moral high ground. I think insults are sometimes warranted.

Wrong, dead wrong.

We all get heated now and again... but attacking members through the use of insults and name-calling are in direct violation of ATS board rules.

Please read : Ettiquette and Decorum

Let's cut it out before the Mods decide to step in and do something about it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight

yeah your right, lets start another illegal preemptive war. That will make more countries like us! no harm in that

The only difference is the US won't be the one to start it.. and of course who wouldn't back their allies during a time of "war"?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get ready for chaos...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

WhatTheory
Looks like the time is close before something happens to Iran. I believe it is necessary to curb their plans on building nuclear weapons. Ahmadinejad is a loose cannon and cannot be trusted especially given their actions and rhetoric.

Ignorance is bliss. How many times do we have to keep telling you, that your claims are unfounded and based on lies and propaganda. Look around on ATS if you're interested in the truth. But my guess is that you're only interested in selling ignorance and hatred....Yawn!!!!!!!

If Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a loose cannon, what does that make Bush & Cheney?
Psychotic........Bush the Christian prophet who talks with God.
What a joke.....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Ignorance is bliss.

Is that why you are ignoring the truth.

How many times do we have to keep telling you, that your claims are unfounded and based on lies and propaganda.

And how many times do I have to say the same about your views.

Look around on ATS if you're interested in the truth. But my guess is that you're only interested in selling ignorance and hatred.

Yeah, you got it. Because my view is different from yours, I'm ignorant and hateful.
Boy, it must have took you a long time to think of that. Sorry, but I'm not buying your ignorance and hatred. Just because most here on ATS are of the liberal/extreme liberal ideology does not mean that you are correct. Got it!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This thread is a waste of time...

When you don't even wanna counter our proof and links with your own proof instead of just writing "that's not true", why even bother continuing this thread?

[edit on 20/5/08 by flice]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
WhatTheory Russia and China are shiping weapons in IRAN , why don't you invade Russia and China?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Post deleted because thread is a waste of time...
Hit me with some penalty points!

[edit on 20/5/08 by flice]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Come on people !

Please.

Lets Stop the personal sniping and snide remarks, and keep to the topic.

U.S. sees need for "tangible action" on Iran: Israel

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Jbird]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Sorry, but most of the things you listed are NOT facts.

What does that have to do with the OP anyway?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
WhatTheory Russia and China are shiping weapons in IRAN , why don't you invade Russia and China?

What weapons?
And who said anything about invading Iran?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join