It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. sees need for "tangible action" on Iran: Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Meant to say in last thread:
"Wars make us safe?, no"....

Everyone who votes for something is partially responsible for that decision. In the same sense everyone who remains in the mass level of psychological evolution has also made a decision.

Granted that decision is to be lazy and not grow and evolve. So apathy is a decison. these people are sitting on their couch at home pretending they arent a partial cause of wars.

If the world was filled with monks or buddhas...bad people cant exist. The communal mind and influence is extremely powerful, everyone should know that.

Those aware beings would force others to be too aware to harm others, without doing a thing except being in a conscious state.

Oh and none of you know the real motivations of the govts fighting for power. Stop acting like you know... Many times theres multiple resaons. But quite being parrots and spreading the so called reasons they tell you. Every intelligent person knows govt's are self serving. So whatever their reasons its not good, cuz its selfish.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
Meant to say in last thread:
"Wars make us safe?, no"....

Umm.......YES!
I don't know where you are from but if it was not for war you would probably be speaking German or Japanese.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
apparently hitler was in cahoots with america and the illuminati and it was all a plot to secure israel for judaism after all without the war israel would not exist, look it up and you decide, we are all just numbers to the people who run it all, but like cattle you have to make them feel like they are free in their fenced off field fattening for the slaughter

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
apparently hitler was in cahoots with america and the illuminati and it was all a plot to secure israel for judaism after all without the war israel would not exist

Oh boy, I think I am hearing the 'twilight zone' song playing.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
You should take your head out of the sand more often. The evidence is there but you choose not to believe it. Of course I could post articles stating just the opposite of what you posted but what's the point?

I would like you to find a NEW article stating they STILL have weapons in Iraq that were made in Iran that refutes the information in that article! I'd like to see those articles. They would have to be dated after May 8th, 2008 of course, after THIS ARTICLE was published.

Personally, I haven't heard ANY official news statements that have refuted the information in the article. From the US Military or Bush & CO.

Oh, and by the way, my head IS out of the sand! But I'm not sure all who posted on this thread have taken there head out of the sand! Not YET anyway!

[edit on 5/17/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
I would like you to find a NEW article stating they STILL have weapons in Iraq that were made in Iran that refutes the information in that article! I'd like to see those articles. They would have to be dated after May 8th, 2008 of course, after THIS ARTICLE was published.

You are going to have to do better than that. The article you linked to is a blog and not even a real news story. Please give me something legit to refute besides some idiots blog.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
“yeah your right, lets start another illegal preemptive war. That will make more countries like us! no harm in that”

Just how soft and pointless is that statement?

So how is a war against Iran illegal when their Special Groups and Republican Guards are meddling in Iraq, and when did pre-emptive become a bad thing?

Do you feel a need to be liked?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infidel 101
So how is a war against Iran illegal when their Special Groups and Republican Guards are meddling in Iraq, and when did pre-emptive become a bad thing?

Why are our Special Groups and Democratic Enforcers (Republican Gaurds ring a clearer bell now?) meddling in iraq? And now in reference to Iran's meddling "and when did pre-emptive become a bad thing?"

They're being just as pre-emptive as we are, you know that.

With government what isn't pre-emptive? I'm yet to see the republic of sporadics arise. It's all generally planned anyway with makeshift touch ups here and there.

Keep galloping in the field, cross the fence and you're electricuted, act up and you're prodded, and as another user said... don't worry, your day will come and the draft isn't far off.. just fattening you up for the eventual slaughter. you mean nothing, I mean nothing... we are pissants, disposable material for the monetary elite, that is until we decide that we don't want to be anymore... then they'll just come to your door, beat you up a little, try to convince you to go.. and if you still don't.. they;ll throw you in jail or kill ya you unAmerican, unpatriotic dissenter.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole

You are going to have to do better than that. The article you linked to is a blog and not even a real news story. Please give me something legit to refute besides some idiots blog.

www.globalresearch.ca...

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Well, if you look at the bottom of the article, you'll see the authors name, Tina Susman.

US confession: Weapons were not made in Iran after all

According to a report by the LA Times correspondent Tina Susman in Baghdad: “A plan to show some alleged Iranian-supplied explosives to journalists last week in Karbala and then destroy them was canceled after the United States realized none of them was from Iran. A U.S. military spokesman attributed the confusion to a misunderstanding that emerged after an Iraqi Army general in Karbala erroneously reported the items were of Iranian origin. When U.S. explosives experts went to investigate, they discovered they were not Iranian after all.”

So, I wouldn't say it's "some idiots blog". And apparently, looking at the lnks on the post above this one, the MSM is now picking up the story!

All you have to do is find an article where the US or Iraq are STILL saying that they have Iranian weapons that they found in Iraq! AFTER this article was published of course.

And if it's total BS, it should be pretty easy! They've been ranting about it all the time, of course that was until they discovered that the weapons weren't Iranian!

IRAQ: The elusive Iranian weapons

There was something interesting missing from Maj. Gen. Kevin Bergner's introductory remarks to journalists at his regular news briefing in Baghdad on Wednesday: the word "Iran," or any form of it. It was especially striking as Bergner, the U.S. military spokesman here, announced the extraordinary list of weapons and munitions that have been uncovered in recent weeks since fighting erupted between Iraqi and U.S. security forces and Shiite militiamen.

Even the US military spokesman in Iraq has stopped saying the weapons were made in Iran!

[edit on 5/17/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

The individual who made this post really needs to take their head out of the sand and try to learn how to think on their own instead of allowing misguided individuals tell you how to think.

I don't think this passage applies to me because I'm an individual who came from a background of Muslim and I never listened to claims without evidence which lead me in not believing Islam. Your claims don't apply to me, it, in the other hands applies to you since you listen to the bogus Mr. Bush and Mr. Chainy has to say without any shred of proof.

I guess you don't read or comprehend what you are reading because who said anything about invading Iran?

"yeah we can just drop a few bombs on their nuclear facilities...good idea."
(bringthelight) and you replied:
"Good, Im glad we agree it's a good idea." (WhatTheory)
You think that Iran is going to just watch America do such an idiotic act against their sovereign nation?? You think this is not going to lead to another invasion?? Are you seriousely telling me that this action won't lead to a wider war, let's say Russia jumps in, Russia already pissed off with US Missile Defence in Europe. "take their head out of the sand", this little passage applies to you waaaaaaay more than me I guess.

Secondly, its not a suspicion. Not only is Iran developing nuclear weapons,

I can't believe you just said it's not a suspicion, OH MY GOD!!! Only President Bush would make such an idiotic claim, I'm not being harsh but that's the truth. Let me define for you the term suspicion: " the act or an instance of suspecting something wrong without proof or on slight evidence "http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suspicion

Since you claim that it is not a suspicion, you hold the burden of proof. You go to FOX news or where ever, and bring me some evidence which would once and for all pursuade me on believing that it's not a suspicion it's a fact, and if you achieve this mission impossible 5, I will make the proclamation that "Let's bomb Iran". DEAL??

they are killing U.S. troops in Iraq by providing arms, men and money. You would probably be the first to condemn Bush for not doing enough if a year or two from now Iran uses one on Israel or provides one to a group to set one off here in the U.S.

Once again, this is also a suspicion. Since you made the claim please provide us some shred of evidence that supports the idea of Iran providing arms, money or what ever to the Iraqi militias. If Iran bombs Israel I wouldn't blame Bush, I would blame Iran. Everyone would lol, is it not obviouse. Iran did it, they will be held responsible for it. Iran at the moment is using its "right under article four of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, to pursue a 'peaceful' quote-unquote nuclear energy program."(Mr. Kimball)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

yeah i know how it sounds, give it a bit more thought and consider the links between the rothschilds and the rockefellers and hitler, sometimes the strangest things are true, is iraq not an illegal unnecessary war and afganistan, no doubt the goverment will lie to you so that you stand there shouting "yeah whoop, kill all the commie muslims, yehaa", open your eyes to the fact that in the eyes of the people of the world war must be justified, so our "leaders" therefore must justify it

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

No one has proven Iran is supplying weapons and everytime we are supposed to prove it "something comes up" Even if they are supplying what the hell do you think we would be doing if China invaded Mexico and had a huge army...we would probably slip a few bombs in also..

Israel may be our ally but they are also the cause of a lot of our problems because we feel the need to protect them....Let them protect themselves their are big boys.

and defending ourselves from lunatics is Ok but when has Iran invaded our country? When has Iraq? When did Vietnam? When did N Korea? When these guys invade I say kick their a$$ but until then stay our of their business. The taliban did invade and they got what they deserve.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by mybigunit]

Doesn't "defense" imply that there has been an attack? While I realize that the best defense is a good offense, we have the offense. We don't need to do preemptive strikes against other countries to get what we want. We need to take care of ourselves and our interests. Intelligence is key. Unfortunately, we have no intelligence (military or common sense) in our current government.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I say we should nuke the US. They are the only country to have actually and undeniably deployed and detonated nuclear weapons.

CT

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
if iran is supplying weapons, who's supplying iran?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Infidel 101

It became a bad thing right after Afghanistan and Iraq. Right after everyone wiped away their false tears and released the US had no justification to invade either of those countries.

You don't execute possible criminals pre-emptively, you have to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt & moral certainty" their guilty.
Last time I checked, America was, or... at least claimed to be democratic.

You sure as hell don't take the chance of killing millions of people and flattening another nation without solid evidence that you have a justifiable pretext to.

Read the previous posts, Iran has yet to be linked to anything. There is no proof. Thus pre-emptively attacking them IS illegal. All the US has is rumors and allegations, just like they did with Iraq; which their now try to spin and blow out of proportion to make Iran seem like Nazi Germany.

God's sake what is with you chickenhawks, invade this, invade that...
Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and sign up?
Until then stop talking about friggin' war because you have no clue.

[edit on 18/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
whoever would have thought that the formation of the united states of america would lead to all of this, but then i suppose america is made up of people's who have invaded a land that was not their own, deposed the natives then claimed it as theirs, when you look at australia it was used as a prison colony for criminals of england but they do not behave like that, but america was forged in blood from the killing of the natives to your own civil war, also one of the last countries to abolish segregation and slavery, i say again sort your own problems out first, by the way did you ever fix new orleans?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

Lol.. funny you mention Australia.
Well the convicts could be granted a Full Pardon upon the end of their sentences, if they displayed good behavior and a desire to lead a normal life. Which is why many renounced their criminal ways; so they could have a fresh start here, instead being shipped back to England, where the lower classes didn't stand a chance in life.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
I say we should nuke the US. They are the only country to have actually and undeniably deployed and detonated nuclear weapons.

Boy, are you misguided.
Are you saying that we should not have used them to end the war and save thousands of U.S. lives? So you would have rather we invaded Japan and lost thousands of lives in a bloody gun fight. Yeah, that makes sense.....NOT!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
if iran is supplying weapons, who's supplying iran?

Umm....they have the capabilities to build their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join