It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. sees need for "tangible action" on Iran: Israel

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Then why attack iran, it means they are building power plants, right?

No, as I stated in one of the above posts with links.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Since you said that you did not agree with the U.S. position on this issue, I take it you read some articles stating such right? So why should I post the same articles which everyone has already read and heard about? So as I have said, you just happen NOT to agree with the proof provided by the U.S. government.

So stop your whinning and babbling and go watch more CNN or whatever other extreme liberal propaganda sight you visit.

You are Ridicules duude

Duude, if you are going to try and insult someone, please try and spell the word correctly. This is just ridiculous.

What proof are you talking about lol, the US government did not provide any proof duuuude, if they have once again please provide it. You made this thread and you are responsible for proof to support your claims.

You have been debunked soooo many times, I don't know why you even bother replying any more
ridiculous, happy I corrected my spelling, I wonder if that changes any thing.

If you're going to prove your claims by pointing out spelling mistakes, you should re-read your post you got some too. whinning
I called you ridiculous because of your thread, by making a claim and not providing any proof to back it up, any one would agree it's ridiculous.

fire breathing terrorists lol

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Israel would just love that wouldn't they. And may very well get it. I personally am sick and tired of supporting our little problematic brother. They need to come around on certain issues in their realm to mollify tensions. Just my two cow cookies.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Link?

www.heritage.org...
Iran’s arsenal now includes sophisticated mines, anti-ship missiles, submarines, and aircraft procured from China, Russia, and North Korea that will make defending the Persian Gulf a much more difficult task for the U.S. military.

You see they have submarines from russia, aircrafts and alot of missle tehnology.So russia is selling weapons to iran , iran to iraq and your GI
are dieing.So taking Russia out solves the problem, their the main source.Acording to your wish then you should attack Russia because Russia is the main source.How come you don't attack Russia and China?

If I asked you why United States suplied weapons to war lords in somalia
or to other dictators like the one from Saudy arabia you would answer me
it's just bussines.right?

Or do you want to wach on tv eating popcorn the show? of how great your military is?and then to come and explain to us how you liberated another country.Like your avatar is saying home of the brave right?
Brave guys with guns in their hands, how cool is that?

Note the only one that used a nuke and killed people in mass as an outcome and created a mini holocaust that can be felt even today as an efect was USA.Don't you find that ironic? and how you keep liberating countries by killing people?

I have a question what is the US in Iraq for? If american soldiers are dieing then they should all go home.It means you are not wanted there.
You came to look for something, big guns, you did not find any.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Personally. I'd like to see this current humanity et al turned to green glass nuclear devestated. Maybe evolution will turn out a kinder gentler less self based and tribal creature.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ownification
You have been debunked soooo many times

If you mean "zero" to mean many times then yes, you are correct.

If you're going to prove your claims by pointing out spelling mistakes, you should re-read your post you got some too.

Duuuude, I don't care about spelling mistakes except when someone writes an entire paragraph spewing nothing but insults. Spewing insults is no way to make a point.

whinning
I called you ridiculous because of your thread, by making a claim and not providing any proof to back it up

How many times do I have to repeat myself. I am talking about the official stories from the U.S. stating such. You just happen not to believe these reports. I would be happy to waste time by posting to the same stories which has filled up ATS, but why? You know what articles I am refering to because you don't agree with them.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You see they have submarines from russia, aircrafts and alot of missle tehnology.So russia is selling weapons to iran

We all know about these, but we were talking about weapons which were killing U.S. soldiers in Iraq.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Note the only one that used a nuke and killed people in mass as an outcome and created a mini holocaust that can be felt even today as an efect was USA.Don't you find that ironic?

No, why would I. Japan got what they deserved.

If american soldiers are dieing then they should all go home.It means you are not wanted there.

No it does not because the Iraqi people are not doing the killing. It's the terrorists who have swarmed into Iraq and of course the militia who Iran is supporting.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You see they have submarines from russia, aircrafts and alot of missle tehnology.So russia is selling weapons to iran

We all know about these, but we were talking about weapons which were killing U.S. soldiers in Iraq.

Well if they are selling submarines they are probaly selling guns also, mines to blow up humvees, ak47s their russian manufactured, sniper rifels and so on.They are even suplying besides the reactors nuclear fuel to build nukes
so you should take on Russia. But wait, that would cause a global inferno with the planet going to hell, so why not pick on the pathetic Iranian army.
Fact is IRAQ did not attack united states. IRAN has not attacked United States.None of them would even dare, in the past , present and so on.

Tell me are you afraid of an iranian straped on a rocket heading for your house ? or do you worry more on how you cross the street , what you eat, and how you drive?What worries you more? What do you think are the chances of a 747 crashing in your living room filled up with iranians?

You should worry more about your health, aids kills more than terrorism, cancer kills more, car accidends kill more, people shoot more people on the street in the US than any terrorist.You simply want to go to buy something and a nut jobs pulls out a gun and shoots you in the head.
The funny part is that even if those things kill more they get less atention from the white house than terrorism.You know why ? because all of this is a bunch of BS. You need to start traveling , see difrent cultures, understand people, see difrent ways of life and difrent perceptions of things, get a passport Jack.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well if they are selling submarines they are probaly selling guns also, mines to blow up humvees, ak47s their russian manufactured, sniper rifels and so on.They are even suplying besides the reactors nuclear fuel to build nukes

I don't agree with what you are saying because if would be like going after the gun manufacturers when someone kills a person using a gun. It just makes no sense.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I don't agree with what you are saying because if would be like going after the gun manufacturers when someone kills a person using a gun. It just makes no sense.

Well if that is your concept then Iran is just a reseller.They just sell to any one that asks, to insurgents, to pissed of people that loss their families doring the us air strikes and so on.What's wrong with that?
The US sells weapons to dictators and war lords too.So it's just bussines.
Don't blame Iran, it's just a reseller.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

I find it very hard to believe someone who managed to find ATS could be this ignorant.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by AreaMan]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

Israel may be our ally but they are also the cause of a lot of our problems because we feel the need to protect them....Let them protect themselves their are big boys.

As far as I am aware, they always have protected themselves. The U.S. has never sent troops to Israel. During Israel's sixty years of existence they have been involved in several wars with their arab neighbors; in every instance Israel has come out on top and with no help from anyone else.

and defending ourselves from lunatics is Ok but when has Iran invaded our country? When has Iraq? When did Vietnam? When did N Korea? When these guys invade I say kick their a$$ but until then stay our of their business. The taliban did invade and they got what they deserve.

First of all, we are not at war with Iran, yet. We are not at war with Iraq; Iraqis are fighting and dying right alongside our own troops because they want more than what they had under Saddam and more than what they would have under a religious theocracy should Iran or other Muslim fundamentalists and extemists gain a foothold in their country.

There is a strong case for saying that maybe we should not have invaded Iraq when we did but once we were actually there the Iraqi people as a whole embraced the idea of democracy and for the first time in their lives participated in the first free elections that country had ever known. Have you all forgotten the risks of life and limb that the Iraqi people took by even going to polls? But go they did and in droves! Remember all the "purple fingers"? Most of the Iraqi people don't want us to leave yet and most are grateful for the freedom they have now. I think we should start bringing troops home and let the Iraqis look after their own future but if we had not been there they would still be suffering and cowering under Saddam.

We were not at war with South Korea, we were there because South Korea asked us to help them defend against an invasion by N Korea and China. There was nothing shamefull about Korea and because of the US help they received, S Korea is still an independent and sovereign nation.

We initially entered the Viet Nam war for the same reasons, protecting S. Viet Nam from invsasion and ocupation by N. Viet Nam. I won't go into an in-depth discussion of why things fell apart in that conflict because it would take forever and there are about as many versions as people who hold them. The main point in every case was that we were trying to protect the little guy who was being attacked and overcome by the neighborhood bully. Iraq, Afghanistan and Israel are all the little guys and Iran, Syria and terrorist organizations like Hezbollah and Hamas are the bullies.

If we don't help when the little guys get attacked, then who will? Exactly, no one. What's really sad is that most of you will say, "so what" or "who cares", and of course, that's my point, exactly.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AreaMan

You know the old saying, "it takes one to know one"; take a look in the mirror. If you have something to add to the discussion fine, but if your whole intent is just to bait and insult, then maybe you should head back under your bridge.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lightseeker

It's funny because there is nothing to add to this discussion, "WhatTheory" has obviously made up his mind and would just like to argue for the Administration(or just gets a rise out of bashing the people on these boards), take a look at his posting history, this person is OBVIOUSLY not open to new information, or even thinking outside of what his government is telling him. People you're words are falling on deaf ears.

I would rather useless flame wars such as these remain on the bottom that drag on forever.

So I'll say it again:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AreaMan

There was no "flame war" until you showed up being an jerk.
If you do not like the discussion, then do not participate; otherwise I shall have to enlist the help of the mods to keep you from acting like the troll you obviously are.

Terms & Conditions of Use

[edited by lightseeker for clarity, content and to add link.]

[edit on 5/21/2008 by lightseeker]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
meh. I think I shall let these cartoons speak for themselves as I feel that they illustrate (pun intended) my point quite nicely.

Edit: fixed image url

[edit on 5.22.08 by toreishi]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have to agree with Areaman on this one, just don't feed this crackpot.

No matter how many reams of information and evidence your throw at him he dodges them like a silver bullet and pretends he never read you replies. You expend so much effort and energy trying to convince him and responds with nothing more than insults, ad hominem attacks or "spelling corrections".

He's got nothing and he knows it.
Just let his pointless arguement die the death it sorely deserves. Don't respond.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreaMan
I find it very hard to believe someone who managed to find ATS could be this ignorant.

You mean as ignorant as someone like yourself who posted nothing about the topic and only posted a one line sly remark because you don't have an original thought?

You probably believe everyone who does not agree with you is ignorant and a troll right? How about you post your comments regarding this topic or step away from the keyboard.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreaMan
It's funny because there is nothing to add to this discussion, "WhatTheory" has obviously made up his mind

Then why are you here?

Of course my mind is made up, just the people who I am debating with the opposite view. Oh, I guess that is different because you agree with them right? What do you think debating is? It's to try and sway other to your position.

Right, you don't want debate, you want people to fall in line to your way of thinking or otherwise they are ignorant and a troll right? Pathetic.

Again, what are your thoughts on this topic?? Right, we have no idea beause you are doing nothing but trolling and have said nothing on the topic at hand. You are actually doing what you are accusing others of doing. Sad, just sad.

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join