It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis were behind 9-11 !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamLTucker

So, which inaccuracy should we address first? Your false assertions about Prescott Bush?

Your false assertion about Auschwitz?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Now put yourself in the shoes of the Jews during that period in time… First you have Hitler’s ‘Final Solution’ that pulled Jews out of their homes, burned and looted their temples, homes, and businesses and then shipped them into concentration slave camps where most of the women, children, and elderly were killed first and the women that were left were often kept as sex slaves. The men that could work, did so until their bodies collapsed and then they were slaughtered. Auschwitz at its peak was killing 12,000 mainly Jews per day.

Sniff, sniff, I smell BS!!!! Do research on the "holocaust", it is not what the Jewish league has been ramming down everyones throat. The death tolls come no where close to what is being pawned off through propaganda. Those who maintain the Holocaust Center know this, have been shown proof, etc. and still fail to tell the truth. Ask yourself WHY?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
isnt this thread kindof racist? people who make these threads should be banned.

Why is pointing out the wrong deeds of a NATION (Israel) considered rascist? Would you say the same about our critism of Sadam's Iraq? Was that also anti-semitic? Please remember that Arabs are semites also.

I know Jewish people from Iran. So does talking about Iran's atrocities be automatically considered anti-semitic? Both Arabs AND Jews live there ya know.

Give me a break with the "rascist" crap. It's a diversion used so that we can't talk about the real atrocities that are being played out by Israel.

Just because they're Jewish, doesn't give them the right to descimate others just because they were once descimated.

BTW, the genocide (in the US) of MY people far outweighs the holocaust.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Why not tackle both inaccuracies? No need to ask the poster about it, just go ahead do it.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

I wish there was a "take back your star button". I accidentally starred this post. Then I looked at the avatar.

As far as on-topic: I believe it was a multi-national attack on us with the aid of the people who belong to PNAC and have dual citizenships in other countries.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
reply to post by Herbal Oli

of course, Isreal and the USA are best friends, 9/11 was self sabotage. makes sense..... bastards

you know dude its smells like you just an Israelis supporter who ignore the facts .Its not your fault you just brain washed

lol, then answer me this, why does bush and the whitehouse give a bigger $hit about Israel than their own country?

your go....

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I don't know it sounds like it could be a conspiracy.Don't you just love the smell of nazi's in the morning?I love a bit of holocaust denial.It reminds me of the flat earth society.You know the bit in the Nostradamus quatrian about the sky burning at 33 degrees over the New City?Has anybody else thought that this is a Masonic reference?Heil Hipsters!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

The topic of this thread is discussing the Israeli's who were arrested on 9/11. The ones who were video taping, cheering and hi fiving as well as the van that dogs detected explosives scents. I'm not sure what point you were trying to make with your post, but this thread isn't about the holocaust or Nazi's. You must have posted in the wrong thread. If you were trying to say something about the Israeli's who were arrested on 9/11, I think your point wasn't made because I sure didn't get it. There are also other threads to discuss Nostradamus.

There have been no serious rebuttals to the information brought up in this thread. There has only been the "attack the messenger not the message" approach. The classic responses such as, "Nazi's" "anti-semite" "holocaust deniers." These responses are made to try to derail and shift the topic to something else. If you can't contribute, either find some info to discuss or don't post irrelevant comments. Can anyone shed more light on the mysterious activities of the Israeli's who were arrested? And perhaps the silence from the media? Or perhaps why they were released and nothing more was mentioned? How about the Urban Moving Co? This is the thread topic. If you want to discuss the holocaust, there are other threads with a lot of info in them.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

You realize WHAT the avatar is, right? And no, I'm not a Nazi. Why do people jump to conclusions all the time?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes
You realize WHAT the avatar is, right?

Obvously not then.

And no, I'm not a Nazi. Why do people jump to conclusions all the time?

Well, please elaborate a little more then. I was under the impression that an eagle holding a swastika was a Nazi symbol. My bad.

Maybe if you didn't have the same symbol in your avatar that the Nazis used, then maybe people wouldn't jump to conclusions?

Other Nazi symbols included:

the eagle atop swastika, the formal symbol of the Nazi party

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5/22/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 5/22/2008 by Griff]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

OK. Its the flag for the Nazi Secret Police. Couple this with my signature and current day facism, and you get the point...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I believe you are playing the zionist card -- that all jews are the same...
if that is what you are saying -- I have some questions for you.
No No No No... nothing could be further from the truth.
The USA was dragged into WWII because our money man Rothchild and Roosevelt cut a deal. we would kick germany's ass for invading the channel islands, USA entered the war - we kicked ass - Hitler moved to Chile and retired ... most of the brains came to the USA and we are now facing the wrath because of what we did to the Nazi's, their children are now in control. of every thing basically world wide. I have looked at 1933. Judea declares war on hitler... news article - just about every paper carried the story. read 3 or 4 each contain a little more or less info.
seems the Jews had a Holocaust in the thirty's 6 million jews .. how many Jews did hitler gas,, 6 million right... humm, seems we have a problem Houston, Take a closer look at those camps.. notice the gas chamber right beside head quarters... I dont think so, and it wouldn't be a good gas chamber anyway .. but it does make good press.
it appears - Hitler was doing this to what get the russian genes out of Judism. thats about the only benefit I can derive from WWII except for one thing... ISIS-RA-EL was born in 1948. So, I think this makes a very interesting and sorted affair - Until I know the whole true - I reserve the right to call ISIS-RA-EL either Enemy or Friend, depends on if they did 911 or not.
* I see no benefit for the United States backing ISIS-RA-EL, I see our tax dollars benefitting them - but what do we get out of this partnership> ?

[edit on 22-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
heres a little fact that will rock your faith in the false religion of 9-11. In February of 2000, Indian intelligence officials detained 11 members of what they thought was an Al Qaeda hijacking conspiracy. It was then discovered that these 11 "Muslim preachers" were all Israeli nationals!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
isnt this thread kindof racist? people who make these threads should be banned.

Why is pointing out the wrong deeds of a NATION (Israel) considered rascist? Would you say the same about our critism of Sadam's Iraq? Was that also anti-semitic? Please remember that Arabs are semites also.

I know Jewish people from Iran. So does talking about Iran's atrocities be automatically considered anti-semitic? Both Arabs AND Jews live there ya know.

Give me a break with the "rascist" crap. It's a diversion used so that we can't talk about the real atrocities that are being played out by Israel.

Just because they're Jewish, doesn't give them the right to descimate others just because they were once descimated.

BTW, the genocide (in the US) of MY people far outweighs the holocaust.

Great Post Griff. I wholeheartedly agree.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

fatdad, that is very interesting. I wanted a link, but I searched and found the info you posted.

aangirfan.blogspot.com...

Seems as though some people in India seem to be concern about Israeli involvement in their country. www.ahmedquraishi.com...

For all the people who claim anti-semite and nazi when someone questions Israel, how do you respond to The Lavon Affair? Let's see that involved Israeli's, disguised as Arabs, committing acts of terrorism and blaming it on the Arabs to garner support for Israel. At first, anyone who reported on this was labeled anti-semite, too. However in 2005, Israel admitted responsibility.

Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you .. fool me ... can't get fooled again.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Notes

72. The Week (India) Aborted Mission. Investigation: Did Mossad attempt to infiltrate Islamic radical outfits in south Asia? By Subir Bhaumik. February 6, 2000. Google users enter: muslim tabliqis mossad

73.Express India. Indian intelligence wiretap identified 9/11 hijackers. Press Trust of India. April 3,2002 Google users enter: indian intelligence wiretap identified 9/11

74. Jewsweek. India. Israel's New Best Friend? By Gil Sedan. The Jewish Telegraph Agency. August 2002. Google users enter: jewsweek Israel new best friend

[edit on 11-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think that if you use material from other source you should at least add the link, and not simply copy-paste it (without deleting 72,73,74 which were probably inner links!!!
) .
As for the article you quote, funny how you (or the source you copy pasted) missed the following paragraphs:

Indian intelligence officials, too, were surprised by the nationality profile of the eleven. "They are surely Muslims; they say that they have been on tabligh (preaching Islam) in India for two months. But they are Israeli nationals from the West Bank," said a Central Intelligence official.

www.srilankaguardian.org...

So a little touch, clear out "surely Muslims" and it sounds nicer. There are Muslim Israelis, just for your information.

And another question - why your source inserted Al Qaeda? No mention of it in the original source.
The threat of hijackings was due to information that:

The circular also specified the motive behind the hijack: to secure the release of the prime accused in the Mujib-ur-Rehman assassination case including Major (later Colonel) Farooq Rehman and Major Bazlul Huda.

Meanwhile, Indian intelligence officials are still on the hunt for "Pushtu-speaking hijackers". An additional director with Central Intelligence said at least four hijackers were in eastern India.

If the terrorists manage to extricate the likes of Colonel Farooq through a hijack, it will boost the �anti-Indian Islamic forces' in Bangladesh, particularly the agitation against the Hasina government.

So a story about 11 Israeli Muslim citizens (could be Mossad)gets Al Qaeda insert, Hijackings insert and Muslim is dropped out. Source with a mission, i say.
What is your connection to 9/11? Mossad guys traveling undercover in India and Bangladesh - hey, you nailed it. After all other intelligence organisations do all their stuff openly.
Please show where Indian authorities used "Al Qaeda" in this case.
Could you be so kind and link your sources in the future?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join