It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis were behind 9-11 !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards

When a van fitting that exact description was stopped just before crossing into New York, the suspicious "middle-easterners" were apprehended. Imagine the surprise of the police officers when these terror suspects turned out to be Israelis!

"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem.

The employee, who declined to give his name said: "I was in tears. These guys were joking and that bothered me." These guys were like, "Now America knows what we go through."

"There was no question but that [the order to close down the investigation] came from the White House. It was immediately assumed at CIA headquarters that this basically was going to be a cover-up so that the Israelis would not be implicated in any way in 9/11.

News Source

I think here is the catch and its Israelis were behind 911 they planed it and by that they successfully archived they object which was to make American to hate Muslim as much they could.We dnt have to forget how many were of them were on off they day this happen.Why those 5 Israelis put their cam at twin tower how they know some thing is gonna happen to twin tower

[edit on 16-5-2008 by 123space]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Israel is our ally whom we continue to fight many wars over defending. They are also in possession of many nuclear arms which we handed to them for free. If they wanted to attack us they would use these nuclear arms. Additionally, they would never do that because we are their best friend.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How is this a proof???? If Israeli Mossad was that all-powerful to make such an operation in US - its most important strategical ally - why would it send FIVE morons to film it? FOX/CNN can be used or simply hiring flat to do needed surveillance is not an option?
And think what Israel would loose if it did that thing (moral issues aside) - everything.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
blowfish di ans these question pls

1. The Israeli "movers" cheered the 9-11 attacks to celebrate the successful accomplishment of the greatest spy operation ever pulled off in history.

2. One of them, or an accomplice, then calls a 9-1-1 police dispatcher to report Palestinian bomb-makers in a white van headed for the Holland Tunnel.

3. Having thus pre-framed the Palestinians with this phone call, the Israeli bombers then head for the George Washington Bridge instead, where they will drop off their time-bomb van and escape with Urban Moving accomplices.

4. But the police react very wisely and proactively by closing off ALL bridges and tunnels instead of just the Holland Tunnel. This move inadvertently foils the Israelis' misdirection play and leads to their own capture and 40 day torture.

5. To cover up this story, the U.S. Justice Department rounds up over 1000 Arabs for minor immigration violations and places them in New York area jails. The Israelis therefore become less conspicuous as the government and media can now claim that the Israelis were just immigration violators caught in the same dragnet as many other Arabs.

6. After several months, FBI and Justice Department "higher-ups" are able to gradually push aside the local FBI agents and free the Israelis quietly.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Israeli Intelligence Connection?

According to Cannistraro, many people in the U.S. intelligence community believed that some of the men arrested were working for Israeli intelligence. Cannistraro said there was speculation as to whether Urban Moving had been "set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an intelligence operation against radical Islamists in the area, particularly in the New Jersey-New York area."

Under this scenario, the alleged spying operation was not aimed against the United States, but at penetrating or monitoring radical fund-raising and support networks in Muslim communities like Paterson, N.J., which was one of the places where several of the hijackers lived in the months prior to Sept. 11.

For the FBI, deciphering the truth from the five Israelis proved to be difficult. One of them, Paul Kurzberg, refused to take a lie-detector test for 10 weeks — then failed it, according to his lawyer. Another of his lawyers told us Kurzberg had been reluctant to take the test because he had once worked for Israeli intelligence in another country.

Sources say the Israelis were targeting these fund-raising networks because they were thought to be channeling money to Hamas and Islamic Jihad, groups that are responsible for most of the suicide bombings in Israel. "[The] Israeli government has been very concerned about the activity of radical Islamic groups in the United States that could be a support apparatus to Hamas and Islamic Jihad," Cannistraro said.

The men denied that they had been working for Israeli intelligence out of the New Jersey moving company, and Ram Horvitz, their Israeli attorney, dismissed the allegations as "stupid and ridiculous."

Mark Regev, the spokesman for the Israeli Embassy in Washington, goes even further, asserting the issue was never even discussed with U.S. officials.

"These five men were not involved in any intelligence operation in the United States, and the American intelligence authorities have never raised this issue with us," Regev said. "The story is simply false."

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

First time i hear about bomb van! If it was real - where it is? If those 5 spotted filming towers together, how they can drive a van in the same time? It sounds funny.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So were the jews, and russians, and chinese peoples liberation army... I think the CEO of McDonald's was in on it too.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Read your self guys

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Your picture is 9kb so it is unusable. Here is a link to it. It still says nothing about explosives!!! And there were 3 guys jumping. Not dancing.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
And with all things "truther" type. The post is full of inaccuracies. If you bother to get the full story, the young men WERE NOT set up prior to the event. According to the witness on 20/20..

(VO) On the morning of September 11th, Maria--who asked us not to use her last name--was home preparing for her day, when she got a call from a friend who lived upstairs in the same New Jersey high-rise.

MARIA: She was sitting when she heard a noise, at the same time she felt like it--it shook--like the building shook, she said. She called me immediately. She said, 'You know, there's--there's something wrong, look at your window by the twin towers.' So I grab my binoculars and I could see the towers from my window.

MARIA: Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie

20/20 transcript, airdate June 21, 2002

So, they only started taking pictures AFTER the planes had hit...so much for "prior" knowledge....

And appearantly someone has made reference to a van filled with explosives, yes that was reported, however 8 minutes after the first "newsflash" about the van a second report was put out that there were NO explosives in the van.....

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
So, they only started taking pictures AFTER the planes had hit...so much for "prior" knowledge....

Ahh, another example of a misinformed debunker using lies and deceit to obsefucate the truth.

" Our purpose for being (in NYC) was to document the event" for israel.

Dont forget about the fake cheering Palestinians shown all over the news on 911.

The above video has been proven fake and staged before 911.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That news paper is only good for one thing...The OUTHOUSE!!!! WHAT A LOAD OF BAT GUANO. Its been almost 7 years now and the only one that I have seen that hasen't been said to be responsible is Big Bird!!!! This is starting to become the biggest joke in internet history.

Zindo

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

The person in the interview is saying " we startet documenting (filming)" and the rest is not heard. Translator says - "our purpose was to document". You say "Our purpose for being (in NYC) was to document the event". Kind of the "broken phone" game.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"There was no question but that [the order to close down the investigation] came from the White House. It was immediately assumed at CIA headquarters that this basically was going to be a cover-up so that the Israelis would not be implicated in any way in 9/11.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ahh, another example of a misinformed debunker using lies and deceit to obsefucate the truth.

Sorry if it hurts you personally but truth u cnt change ...Can you ans my question pls is it just that coincident max jss were on holiday on 911 from twin tower

Moderator note: Please don't post in ALL CAPS.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by dbates]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Mossad gave the "heads up" to the FBI some one month prior to 9/11; the Israelis that worked int he WTC were not working during that time because they took the warning seriously.

It is very simple logic to determine who was responsible... just ask yourself one very simple question...

"WHO BENEFITED FROM THE ATTACK?"

Apply some basic logic

1) It is public knowledge that Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Qatar have been linked with funding Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and just about every terrorist organization.

2) When these terrorist attack foreign countries i.e. Great Britain, United States, Spain, etc. these attacks provoke a military response.

3) Nearly 80% of the cost of said military response i.e. war is spent on fuel.

4) We purchase our fuel from the same countries that fund the terrorists which provoke the military response which results in money flowing into their countries.

The United States is no friend to Israel and anyone that says differently is poorly misinformed.

I welcome anyone to debate this with me.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by AdamLTucker]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamLTucker

Adam,
Some of the US is no friend of Israel. A hell of alot of us are though. I believe its a majority. I, for one, will always be a fiend to Israel and its citizens. I am the Son, of a Son, of a Preacher. I lived nextdoor to a Rabbi while growing up and always had all my questions answered by this good man. My Father and I used to sit out at night with this man and star watch for hours listening to my father and he talk of religions and the stars and a miriad of other topics. What I learned of the Jewish people through this man has served to give me strong beliefs in my own as well as his beliefs.They deserve to have that strip of land and deserve any help we can give them to protect themselves. THEY HAD NADDA TO DO WITH BLOWING UP THE TWIN TOWERS. There was no political or military gain in doing so!!

Zindo

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

They deserve to have that strip of land and deserve any help we can give them to protect themselves. THEY HAD NADDA TO DO WITH BLOWING UP THE TWIN TOWERS. There was no political or military gain in doing so!!

Wait wait so you saying they deserve by which means they deserve? can you please explain !! sir...

I think if we apply same thing then mexico also deserve their land which we occupied long time back sir !!

What a logic in it if some one cam at your door for help you did it & after some time they ask you to live your own land ...What was that sir!!!

Moderator note: Please don't post in ALL CAPS.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by dbates]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The Mystery of the 9/11 Car Bombs

Car Bombs

The first, and most mysterious, piece of evidence to highlights comes from and actual transmission from audio from Channel 30 NYC, one of the emergency communications channels, on the morning of September 11 which makes reference to the discovery of a van full of explosives and two suspects located between 6th and 17th on King Street, some blocks away from the WTC.

The bizarre thing about the transmission is that the responder makes reference to a mural painted on the side of the van depicting a "Remote control plane" diving into New York City.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by driveshaft08

The Mystery of the 9/11 Car Bombs

Car Bombs

The first, and most mysterious, piece of evidence to highlights comes from and actual transmission from audio from Channel 30 NYC, one of the emergency communications channels, on the morning of September 11 which makes reference to the discovery of a van full of explosives and two suspects located between 6th and 17th on King Street, some blocks away from the WTC.

The bizarre thing about the transmission is that the responder makes reference to a mural painted on the side of the van depicting a "Remote control plane" diving into New York City.

I have the VIDEO right here, actually the actual NYPD radio from 911 mentioning a van with explosives and the murual with planes crashing into the towers.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by IvanZana]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join