Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama meets privately with Michigan Muslim leader

page: 5
3
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok, it does not matter who Obama meets with. What does matter is that he is a liar, and a manipulator. If some people were not so tuned into just what the media tells them, they would finally realize all the bad things about Obama. The media is 1 of the biggest problems of today. Most are biased and literally tell you to not vote for a certain individual. Now back to Obama. Obama is not patriotic, he does not give any info on his "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN CAMPAIGN" so what is going to change? The truth is; nothing. The man does not salute the flag, nor wears his countries flag that he wants to lead. Come on people, if someone truly wanted to be the best candidate for the President of the United States, they better put on that pin. There's no fashion show going on, so put it on! Supposedly it is against his religion to do so, well if your religion effects the way you do your job, then your not qualified for it. There is believe it or not people, the separation of church and state. So do not bring your "place of worship" to the job. This IS exactly what Obama and ALL of his supporters apparently do not get. Most of his supporters are blind and ignorant Americans anyway. Not saying All of them Just most. Concluding my rant on this BSer I would like to state that if anyone does not agree with what I am saying, than that is your choice AND opinion. I have just expressed my own. Thanks for listening.




posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
He's a liar---what politician isn't
He isn't patriotic---Why would he run for president if he wasn't

Flag pin---..whats the big deal over a piece of magnetic metal

What religion is Obama anyway? He isn't Christian or Muslim..I for one think it's Athiest.. either way none of those religions tell you can't wear a flag pin.

P.S-Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I like Obama either.
But the fact is all the argument against Obama is based on fear. No one even has a valid reason.

If I was meeting in a mosque I'd get on my knees an pray with them. That doesn't mean I'm muslim. So it doesn't mean Obama is either.
It's called appeasement.



posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Whether you like this guy or not, GLENN BECK who makes it clear he has nothing but distain and no respect for OBAMA, has said he has never seen a slicker or more glibe politican in his life as B.O. is. I agree!
I never for one moment bought into anything He or Michelle has to say.

Obama is one slick snake oil salesman. Personally, I can't stand him.

I hope America will awake out of it's OBAMA trance, before it is to late.

What I find offensive, is that he and his wife are so G.D. arrogant, and act as though he has already won and is the President. They act as though he is entitled, No contest, no questions...he's got it! WHAT A CROCK OF BULLCRAP.

Glad to see there are some, who don't fall for his garbage and act.



posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOBountyHunter
 


What I find offensive is people who think Obama supporters are in some trance because he's a good orator.

This is getting extremely old seeing every single anti-Obama person saying and thinking this, but somehow the OBAMA supporters are the ones who can't think for themselves.

Doesn't make much sense.



posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdubbas1
Ok, it does not matter who Obama meets with. What does matter is that he is a liar, and a manipulator. If some people were not so tuned into just what the media tells them, they would finally realize all the bad things about Obama. The media is 1 of the biggest problems of today. Most are biased and literally tell you to not vote for a certain individual. Now back to Obama. Obama is not patriotic, he does not give any info on his "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN CAMPAIGN" so what is going to change? The truth is; nothing. The man does not salute the flag, nor wears his countries flag that he wants to lead. Come on people, if someone truly wanted to be the best candidate for the President of the United States, they better put on that pin. There's no fashion show going on, so put it on! Supposedly it is against his religion to do so, well if your religion effects the way you do your job, then your not qualified for it. There is believe it or not people, the separation of church and state. So do not bring your "place of worship" to the job. This IS exactly what Obama and ALL of his supporters apparently do not get. Most of his supporters are blind and ignorant Americans anyway. Not saying All of them Just most. Concluding my rant on this BSer I would like to state that if anyone does not agree with what I am saying, than that is your choice AND opinion. I have just expressed my own. Thanks for listening.



Oh were you saying something? I wasn't paying attention. Can you repeat it?



posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOBountyHunter
Whether you like this guy or not, GLENN BECK who makes it clear he has nothing but distain and no respect for OBAMA, has said he has never seen a slicker or more glibe politican in his life as B.O. is. I agree!
I never for one moment bought into anything He or Michelle has to say.

Obama is one slick snake oil salesman. Personally, I can't stand him.

I hope America will awake out of it's OBAMA trance, before it is to late.

What I find offensive, is that he and his wife are so G.D. arrogant, and act as though he has already won and is the President. They act as though he is entitled, No contest, no questions...he's got it! WHAT A CROCK OF BULLCRAP.

Glad to see there are some, who don't fall for his garbage and act.



I agree one hundred percent. After over a year and 20 + debates I wish we now would get that over with and have a contest. lol!

WTF are you talking about?



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
reply to post by UFOBountyHunter
 


What I find offensive is people who think Obama supporters are in some trance because he's a good orator.

This is getting extremely old seeing every single anti-Obama person saying and thinking this, but somehow the OBAMA supporters are the ones who can't think for themselves.

Doesn't make much sense.


Because Obama supporters are the example of critical and discerning voters




no evidence of any trance, move along.





posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone
 


Yeah, you got us all pegged. All us Obama supporters are under his spell which you have somehow managed to deflect. What magical powers (and original thinking) you must possess.

All hail Obama!



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Yeah, you got us all pegged. All us Obama supporters are under his spell which you have somehow managed to deflect. What magical powers (and original thinking) you must possess.


It doesn't take magical powers and original thinking to point out the spell that the Obama supporters are under. But pictures, supporter quotes, eyewitness accounts, repeated "change'' mantras are awfully useful.



Originally posted by bigbert81
All hail Obama!


If you replaced "Obama" with "Clinton", "Bush", or "McCain" I would normally assume sarcasm.



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone
 


I find it ridiculous to what ends people will go to to discredit Obama.

Obama is really a muslim! Ahhhhhh!
Obama rhymes with Osama so he must be a secret terror leader! Ahhhhh!
Obama is a racist, Marxist, socialist, communist, hippie, islamo-facist, liberal, liar who is out to destroy America! Ahhhh!

Obama is now hypnotizing millions of people in order to brain wash America into(insert whatever ridiculous accusation here)! Ahhhhh!

Obama meets with Muslims leaders he must be cavorting with the enemy! Ahhhh!
Obama's family were actually immigrants at one time! Ahhhh

Obama is black! Ahhhhhh!

Seriously, when are you people going to start debating his politics instead of making crap up. You accuse Obama supporters of being stupid, in a trance, blind followers, yet you have to resort to demonizing tactics such as the ones above(All of which are either just plain ridiculous paranoid banter, or straight up smear campaigns). This is getting old. Start debating something of real substance, and stop making stuff up, telling us we're all stupid, and then not even backing up your claims with evidence. This is ATS, ATS is supposed to be about denying ignorance by COHERENT debate and not snappy shots at each other. I joined ATS because of the SERIOUS issues that are discussed here. But you people hijack thread after thread with ridiculous claims, false accusations of all kinds, and blatant personal insults to those who may have an opposing view. I am an Obama supporter, and I have yet to have a real debate over Obama's politics, instead we go through thread after thread of paranoid unthinking accusations. Why is there no policy debate? You hurt your side by not informing yourselves of Obama's position on the issues. And because of that you people resort to a witch hunt. Which just makes all of you look like paranoid idiots. It's just scare tactics and insults. And it's contributing nothing.



[edit on 21-5-2008 by projectvxn]



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone
 


You just don't get it, do you?

Well, I'm not going to explain it again, if you would rather sit under the delusion that you are somehow better or more wise than me for liking Obama more than Hillary or McCain, go for it. The sad thing is, you apparently lack the ability to see what it is you're doing.

You are in a delusional, narcissistic world where you perceive yourself better than me or any other Obama supporter, and use crap you SHOULD know is BS, yet apparently don't, to further your points.

Get real, dude. It's getting extremely old and unoriginal.

[edit on 5/21/2008 by bigbert81]



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
And because of that you people resort to a witch hunt. Which just makes all of you look like paranoid idiots. It's just scare tactics and insults.


And exactly what are you doing with your rant may I ask?

When have I attacked any specific member on ATS? I prefer to attack issues and possible issues. Well unless you are Obama.......

Just because you think one issue (obamacult) is trivial and meaningless, doesn't mean that that it isn't an important issue to another person.

If you can't hang with the 1st amendment then I don't know what to say but I am not going to keep quiet just because you are mad or just because someone else is mad. I haven't done anything that might affect the rights of someone else so you have no right to tell me to shut up.



Originally posted by projectvxn
I am an Obama supporter


And how are you making your candidate look? You want to shut down my ability to speak on an open forum because it is under YOUR OPINION that what I say is insulting?



Originally posted by projectvxn
You hurt your side by not informing yourselves of Obama's position on the issues.


Do you have any idea whose side I am on?

Why don't YOU inform us about Obama's position instead? No one is stopping you.

Or maybe the truth really does hurt and I happen to have hit a nerve??



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81


You are in a delusional, narcissistic world where you perceive yourself better than me or any other Obama supporter, and use crap you SHOULD know is BS, yet apparently don't, to further your points.

Get real, dude. It's getting extremely old and unoriginal.

[edit on 5/21/2008 by bigbert81]


Maybe to you it is old an unoriginal but your accusations nor anyone else's (except a moderator) wont stop my ability to speak on an open forum. Unless of course I have done something to affect the rights of another and I urge you to point that out so I can apologize.

And what is wrong with pointing out the cult-like frenzy surrounding Obama? What is wrong with me pointing out religious connotations that Obama supporters are perpetuating in the media?

I am not just spitting in the wind



If you want to explain away some of the images and quotes, go ahead.



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The truthiness: Obama made a deal with the muslim leader to allow another 9/11 type terror attack in America. That's why the whole thing's hush hush. But what the muslim leader doesn't know is that Obama had hs fingers crossed when they made that deal, so it doesn't count. Bush is wiretapping that muslim leader's phones in hopes that he'll call osama and they can trace his location from that. They're also hoping that their spy cameras catch the secret incantation the muslim leader uses before conjuring the ghost of saddam hussein on a Ouija board.



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone
 



No I don't want you to shut up and I would never say that to you. Don't ever shut up(Even if your offending me).

What I would like to see is some facts some figures hard data about these accusations instead of more accusations. Know thy enemy. It isn't my job to do research for you, so it isn't my job to inform you about Obama's positions on anything.

But here's where you can start doing your own.
www.barackobama.com...
obama.senate.gov...
obamasresume.org...
www.ontheissues.org...
projects.washingtonpost.com... (Obama's Financial records)


Obama Speeches:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

That's a whole lot of info. Don't let it hurt your head when you don't find something in there that spells out secret-muslim-america hater.



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone
 


You honestly think that Obama supporters are different than any other big time celebrity fan or Hillary supporter or McCain supporter?

You're living in a dream world.



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

what is wrong with pointing out the cult-like frenzy surrounding Obama? What is wrong with me pointing out religious connotations that Obama supporters are perpetuating in the media?


Nothing. Can you get over it now and discuss the issues?



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
No I don't want you to shut up and I would never say that to you. Don't ever shut up(Even if your offending me).


You sure, you seem so angry a little while ago and it seems you still are.


Originally posted by projectvxn
That's a whole lot of info. Don't let it hurt your head when you don't find something in there that spells out secret-muslim-america hater.


what exactly does this mean?


Originally posted by projectvxn
You accuse Obama supporters of being stupid


What are your trying to say? Is this hypocrisy I see?

If you want to make a bunch of links, you should really make a bunch of threads because we are already way off topic.

My problem with Obama, as it relates to this thread, is how the media and Obama supporters seem to try to hide any dealings with Muslims. The reason why I say this is because the Obama followers know that any publicity with Obama and a Muslim will arouse suspicions among many Americans( I never said they were the correct suspicions) that Obama is secretly a Muslim. This will in turn affect Obama's vote in a possible general election.

On the other hand, I remember when the media pointed out gleefully how Bush had old ties to the Saudi's. See the hypocrisy? (look above in your own words to find an example)

The media is in it for Obama. This is easy to prove. I bet if a republican had any past that would link him to anything Muslim, the media would be all over it.

By the way to prove that I don't think Obama is a closet muslim i'll give you this, www.blackagendareport.com...
why would a muslim want to attack Pakistan?



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wytworm

what is wrong with pointing out the cult-like frenzy surrounding Obama? What is wrong with me pointing out religious connotations that Obama supporters are perpetuating in the media?


Nothing. Can you get over it now and discuss the issues?



Finally someone else said it. I'm tired of this witch hunt crap. I'm ready for real debates here. Enough with gaffs, and stupid cartoonish evil doer propaganda, I want to discuss what this country is going to do for itself after the elections in November. That is what is important.



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone
 




Originally posted by projectvxn
And because of that you people resort to a witch hunt. Which just makes all of you look like paranoid idiots. It's just scare tactics and insults.



And exactly what are you doing with your rant may I ask?

When have I attacked any specific member on ATS? I prefer to attack issues and possible issues. Well unless you are Obama.......


You are attacking him with this post! Irony blinders on? Hypocrisy is within your rights as well, but please lets call a pig a pig...



Just because you think one issue (obamacult) is trivial and meaningless, doesn't mean that that it isn't an important issue to another person.


It doesn't make it a relevant issue either.


If you can't hang with the 1st amendment then I don't know what to say but I am not going to keep quiet just because you are mad or just because someone else is mad. I haven't done anything that might affect the rights of someone else so you have no right to tell me to shut up


Irony blinders 2! Criticizing his relationship with the 1st amendment while demanding that he has no right to speak when you don't like what he is saying! OUCH...I cut myself on that irony it was so sharp...MEDIC!!!






top topics



 
3
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join