It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden says muslims carried out 911

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Why would the CIA be planting the fake tapes if Israel was responsible for 911?

Look into some of the people who run our country. And where they hold dual citizenship.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Ionized

How many people can be in on a conspiracy and not talk about it?

If the news media were speculating on OBL within 15 minutes of the first tower being hit, that would seem to be amazing.

Does this mean that those news people were part of the conspiracy?

Before the second plane hit, the news that I was watching was reporting this as a catastrophe, not an attack.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Wildbob77]

This is the biggest question that NOT ONE, ONE single conspiracy theorist here on ATS or anywhere that I have talk to are able to respond in a satisfactory manner in my opinion.

They all throw their nice conspiracies: the demo charges/no plane theories/ missile hit the pentagon/fighter plane took down flight 93 in Shanksville/ pictures were faked/ live broadcast transmission were faked/ people testimonies as to seen the event happen were faked/ people didnt died/ super beam from space destroy the towers...and everything in between that could stick I think I am missing like 50 more.

Not one person has convice me of how such a comprehensive, time critical, off the radar, outstandingly coordinated within our government without one single person blowing the whistle.

Now there is some truth in general to 9-11 conspiracies in the aspect that our government let us down, but that was out of sheer incompetence, the War in Afghanistan and Iraq are a prime example of that.

Dont you think that if the government did 9-11, they would had make sure that Iraq had at least some WMD'S? After going all that trouble doing an operation like 9-11, lets say CIA, NSA or [insert your 3 letter agency here] would risk being exposed by driving us to War without making sure that at least they planted some evidence in Iraq?

I love ATS and I have the utmost respect for every single member but sometimes things that are proposed here are proposterus. Im in the military and I have some sense of what it takes to coordinate tasks, missions, especially between the service branches or other federal agencies, it takes a lot and I mean a lot of bureaucracy, paperwork, records, forms, talking to people and on and on.

In my opinion an attack like 9-11 perform by our own government I would estimate at the least an involvement of at least 1000 people not to include TV networks, reporters, civilian witnesses, and those that are still in covering the tracks.

Wildbob 77 I once open a thread in the 9-11 asking the same question and it barely got attention, some members did address my thread but many did not that when I got desinterested in the forum because it showed me that many there are just interested in making a name for them by promoting their particular theories instead of responding to some serious question.

Anyways sorry for the long post, but I need to take this out of my chest.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Bunch]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This one: Are news articles like this dismissed as miss information that is put out by people that were in on the 911 incident?

He was and is on the US payroll.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

Dont you think that if the government did 9-11, they would had make sure that Iraq had at least some WMD'S? After going all that trouble doing an operation like 9-11, lets say CIA, NSA or [insert your 3 letter agency here] would risk being exposed by dricing us to War without making sure that at least they planted some evidence in Iraq?

That's an excellent point. If this is a conspiracy then why are the same people so inept in other situations?

I also agree that such a conspiracy would have had to involve many many people.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Personally, I don't dismiss these kinds of articles. However, I have seen reports that suggest that Bin Laden and Al-Quaida are creations of the CIA. They are not real nor are they what we see in the MSM. Bin Laden may be an actual muslim, but I don't know how much of what we see of him in the MSM can actually be trusted.

In addition, I have heard from soldiers who have had Bin Laden in the crosshairs and have received orders to stand down. If he were that much of a threat and the government actually cared about protecting the American people, why would they rescind the order?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Now there is some truth in general to 9-11 conspiracies in the aspect that our government let us down, but that was out of sheer incompetence, the War in Afghanistan and Iraq are a prime example of that.

This is the huge problem that isn't getting enough attention.

I haven't seen any irrefutable proof that the government did it, that a plane didn't hit the pentagon, that there were explosives at WTC (well WTC 7 collapse is a little too clean) and such.

But how, as an average American citizen, would I or any others be able to get get conclusive evidence? As far as I am concerned, both the government side and the conspiracy side have holes.

My questions have to do with the government's response to the letdowns.

Who was fired for their incompetence for letting 9-11 happen?

There has always been a scapegoat for anything that goes wrong and someone has to be axed. Who was axed for 9-11? After the attack on Pearl Harbor, there were several ranking members of the military that were relieved of duty. There were 9 investigations after Pearl harbor.

9-11 is considered to be like Pearl Harbor.

There should have been a huge investigation to what is officially one of the largest breaches of intelligence in U.S. history. The 9-11 commission was a craptastic excuse for an investigation. The paltry budget for the 9-11 commission is inexcusable especially compared with the gigantic amount of money that is being spent on terrorism prevention, the government growth, and the war itself.

I smell a huge rat in all this. It is totally reasonable for people to have conspiracy theories. The actions of the government have been inconsistent in the whole affair from the moment the planes were hijacked.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

I agree with your statements. All this 9-11 stuff smell fishy, you need to remember that even though this event happen during the Bush Administration the planning and everything was happening during Clintons.

Now I don't want to say that there is a political side to this issue because in my eyes there isn't. What I see is a bunch of career federal employees that after 9-11 happen duck for cover to save their federal pension, blame existent laws in Congress that didn't allowed them supposedly to do much and that was inserted in the 9-11 comission report, gave a blanket of immunity to those in charge of protecting us and there were no repercusions after that.

Another aspect of this is Israel, to this day I believe that there were the biggest beneficial of 9-11, so it is very logical to speculate that they could have a hand in this, to what extent, is debatable, even if they sit down on intelligence that would be enough for me to let hamas or hezbollah do what they wish.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Now which Bin was it this time?

Will this crap ever end? He's taking credit again huh? Do some of you actually think there would be a translation without that perpetual propaganda?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

Pop-stars and musicians use synthesisers for their music all the freakin' time, and all that is about is modifying the frequency of the soundwaves.

It's not too far of a leap to consider the possibility that some smart-alec got it into his head that he could use that to fake a person's voice.

Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if you could fake a voice-i.d using the technology that is available nowadays.

Here's an interesting article that pretty much confirms what you are saying:

When Seeing And Hearing Isn't Believing

Personally i think Osama died years ago. I even believe Fox news have a report somewhere on their site about his death.
Yep....here it is:

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Isn't it amazing....they think we are THAT stupid. Sad fact is, i can walk a hundred feet down my street and find a few people who are.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think most "truthers" believe he is dead. Like videos of the Pentagon I will believe it when I see it.

Really Bob think about it. Since 9/11 no incontrovertible evidence that OBL is living...none. Why not??

Why does he appear from time to time (around elections etc..)

Why now?? He is the Elvis of the terrorist underworld.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

Yeah we know, already been brought up. Read the previous posts.

They had that technology since 1999. The first tapes surfaced around 2004, plenty of time to experiment and perfect it if you ask me.
If electronically faking someone's voice is possible than that really doesn't leave too much credibility to the Osama tapes in my opinion.

The video sources for virtually of them are highly suspect. Their blurry, pixelated, out of focus and in many of them the man speaking doesn't even resemble Osama or has other strange curiosities like gold rings on his fingers or a completely gray beard, speaks the wrong dialect of Arabic, etc...

The more you look the more holes you find.
OBL probably perished years ago due to kidney failure which is why they haven't been able to find him; yet the CIA has essentially made him a martyr for his own cause without knowing it by producing all these tapes and empty threats.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Questioning authority is healthy, lunatic rants in which you string together facts and factoids to counter common sense, that's IDIOCY. 19 Muslim terrorists carried out 9/11.....a plane crashed just short of the Pentagon-spewing debris and carnage into it, and terrorists failed to succeed in their death throes aboard another flight due to brave people who already knew their fate and that of others if they did nothing. Everything is not conspiratorial in nature. Just about always, it ends up being just what it was. 9/11 was a horrible attack by Muslim extremists, nothing more.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Dont you think that if the government did 9-11, they would had make sure that Iraq had at least some WMD'S? After going all that trouble doing an operation like 9-11, lets say CIA, NSA or [insert your 3 letter agency here] would risk being exposed by dricing us to War without making sure that at least they planted some evidence in Iraq?

First, governments are not monoliths, and if there was gov't involvement in 911 it would have been by a dedicated rogue cell, not the entire Pentagon and executive branch.

The WMD claim was propaganda to get us into Iraq and served its purpose extremely well; it didn't matter once we had invaded--when has anything mattered to this administration? Failures and outrages roll off them like water off a duck's back.

Finally, you had all those embedded reporters, and Rummy went in with a skeleton force. They thought they'd find something (hubris) and failing that, that they could cook up something on the fly--remember those aluminum tubes and that mobile WMD trailer they tried to sell us? Just the regular MO of BushCo and the Pentagon once the invasion was on.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm not arguing a position here. I'm actually curious how this fits into the bigger picture.

Did the CIA put out this audio?

Is there no real Bin laden?

Is this all just part of the conspiracy?

Plus, don't get mad at me for posting a genuine question. This is all over the news services.

I'd really like to know how news like this is viewed.

Thanks

We just don't know. The only thing we do know or we all should be able to agree on is that for a 100% fact the government lied to us that day and the official story does not add up. This becomes a major problem for me when the war on terror is carried out by the largest most efficient and organised terrorists.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

"Brainwashed hi-jackers" well they probably were not retards like 99% of suiciders lately that seems to be the case. Remember the shoe bomber was half retarded. A 3 year old could brainwash a retard with the 77 virgins in heaven myth !

They were trained in several USA bases, had emails addresses of Lockheed, Raytheon, Rand, etc.

Many Raytheon, Lockheed, passengers coincidentally were on those same flights.....hmmm. Many paced the bedroom and did not sleep before their flights, according to families, acted strange. As if they were recruited to participate in a top secret exercise to prevent that OBL fellow we hear of on news ticker scoll every day since Pres. Clinton Bombed the Pharm factory in Sudan.

Atta called dad on 9/12 2001, "Dad, how is family ?, P.S. there is a contract on me I think i must leave into hiding.

Atta never was on passenger log, none of his buddies as well.....hmmm.
Marvin Bush ran security at Airport and WTC until 9/10 2001.......hmmm.
Jeb and Kathrine Harris we involved with sketchy Huffman/CIA/DEA airport in Fl.

They were actors, they acted out at bars, they behaved opposite of fundamental islamicist haji's . Because they were not Holy Men on crusade, they were part of "The Match" the CIA released phone tape of "The Match" spoken of by Al Queda to be "ON" 9/11. THE MATCH IS ON, or the WAR GAME IS ON 9/11

OPERATION VIGILANT GUARDIAN among 14 other exercises, which involved false ghost signals to confuse FAA, sending planes to Atlantic, and then scramble the fighters from base farther out from WTC.

Strange C130 circling Pentagon, strange white plane circling Blacksberg Penn.

Strange impact hole, 80% already dug out, been there some time, see sat photo in 1999, similar hole w/o debris. Plane coincidentally crashed into an old hole that looks like impact from plane decades ago.

Larry Sliverstien cooked up the scheme and gave Bush the excuse to implement his bombing for oil agenda that his dad and grandpa did as well with Hitler as business partner........hmmm.

Larry's best friend is Benjamen Netanyahooooooo ! Ben said last week that "9/11 was best thing to happen to Israel, they welcome Americans to their Holy war and ethinc cleansing and land grabs."

Larry was under pressure to clean up asbestos in WTC 1, 2, 7. Purchased for $200mill with Jew friends help of course. Claimed 2x attacks for each tower, cashed in $7 billion on 3 month investment, took out 300% coverage for 99yrs when purchased !

Ben provided a solution for good pal Larry and his new pals in the White House.

And all Ben got was his HOLY WAR and possibly Prime Minister again....that all .

"BUT REMEMBER..........THEY HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOM, & TO
NEVER TOLERATE OUTRAGEOUS CONSPIRACY THEORIES, THAT SHIFT BLAME FROM THE EVIL DOERS"

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

"I hate America! Die! Die! Die! It was ME who carried out 9/11, I hate you all, Raaaah!"

Pretty much, they "Howard Deaned" OBL...........he is a mad man froathing from the mouth.

But McCain is Mr. Calm and Cool says same folks.

At least Dean read the NIE report on "expecting civil war in Iraq after invasion, would turn into bloody occupation/quagmire"

Dean would not throw Clintons a rope in Mich. or Fl. recount. Maybe because Clintons dumped on Dean Scream like the rest & ran to Skull N Bonesman Kerry-Heinz, who wanted to pick McCain as VP !!!!!!!!!

Nice endorsement Billary ! Nice to wake up on the war around election run in March 2006, 2002-2006 Billary was pro-war, pro-occupation, ect.

Clintons crapped out NAFTA, WACO, WTC '93, BLACKHAWK DOWN, MENA, PRIVATE PRISONS, 3X POLICE, China-gate,

But lets forgive all that because the budget was balanced and Clinton left us with surplus, to hand over to Bush for decade long NeoCon Oil and Uranium Resources in Mid East.

"It takes a Clinton, to clean up a Bush mess" (Billary 2007)

BUSH-CLINTON-BUSH-CLINTION-JEB-CHELSEA-MARVIN-ARNOLD

Are you kidding me Billary ? Please !

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Reminds me of this:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden has been DEAD since November of 2001.
The guy appearing in the "threatening video's" in 2001 is clearly an imposter.
The FBI hasn't ever charged Bin Laden with ANYTHING.

Benazir Bhutto mentioned his murder by one of his lieutenants non chalantly in an interview with David Frost in Nov of 2007, shortly before HER assassination.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join