It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden says muslims carried out 911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

I can remember the initial reports where Bin Laden stated that his organization did not carry out the 911 attacks.

But I can also remember pictures on Palistianians (sp) dancing in the streets.

And I can remember Israelis dancing in the streets of NY after 911.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

What does OBL have to do with the Palestinians?
Or are you generalizing and assuming all Muslims are exactly the same?

Amazing how a guy who has/had all the resources/finances to plan out such a high scale operation can't seem to get his hands on a fairly decent quality videocam.

Oddly enough he must be able to get excellent FOX reception up in the mountains of Afghanistan to be able to keep with America elections and political events so swiftly...
He spends his money strangely that's for sure

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I hate the fact that this has not been verified or authenticated.

If you are in the media, wouldn't you want to have something like this analyzed before you report on this.

I don't know who actually does the voice analysis but is it that difficult?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

I'm not trying to generalize about all Muslims. The bulk of this tape is about carrying on holy war until the Palestinians are liberated.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

And I remember reports of 5 Israeli Mossad agents dancing in the streets of NYC. Does this mean that they were also involved?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
And this is from MSNBC? Interesting... Let me quote something I posted today in the other thread about OBL (www.abovetopsecret.com...'):

"My housemates and I were getting ready to go to campus that morning for our classes. We had MSNBC on, and they were saying how 'there is evidence that OBL played a role' as they showed a full screen image of his face. This was within 15 minutes of the first tower being struck if I recall correctly, and was most definitely BEFORE the second plane hit. The talk about OBL continued right up to when the second tower was struck. At that point I had to go to campus, only to find that all classes had been canceled and also to find huge groups of people staring at the TVs around campus completely mesmerized by what they were being shown and told. Even heard people talking about OBL. It was absurd.

It was great propaganda though, flash a full screen image of a mans face while saying he did it, right in the midst of everyone being emotional. Seed the idea that it was OBL, and when that second plane hits people will already know who to hate. There were a lot of basic psychological techniques at play."

Hence, it is clear what this. Another attempt to use OBL as a boogeyman.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I found this post most interesting.

What Really Happened

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

How many people can be in on a conspiracy and not talk about it?

If the news media were speculating on OBL within 15 minutes of the first tower being hit, that would seem to be amazing.

Does this mean that those news people were part of the conspiracy?

Before the second plane hit, the news that I was watching was reporting this as a catastrophe, not an attack.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Wildbob77]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Bingo Griff--

Dan Rather was on Letterman on 9/12 talking about those Mossad agents picked up as if they were the real terrorists--before he got the FBI memo saying they were not "Middle Eastern terrorists"--at least not the ones we have been conditioned to think of as ME terrorists.

Said they were out to destroy our freedoms.

Well, he was right, just not in the way he meant.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by gottago]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Amazing how a guy who has/had all the resources/finances to plan out such a high scale operation can't seem to get his hands on a fairly decent quality videocam.

Oddly enough he must be able to get excellent FOX reception up in the mountains of Afghanistan to be able to keep with America elections and political events so swiftly...

Not only that but he has some pretty good health care out there in the boonies too-regular kidney dialysis ain't cheap.

Isn't he supposed to have, like, $12 (B)Billion in personal wealth? With that kind of money, why do we only get these low-quality audio tapes any broadcasting student would get a failing grade for making?

And of course, the #1 question no Bush apologist can answer:

If bin Laden is the Boogeyman behind 9/11 and the Big Kahuna of Al Qaeda and the #1 most-wanted man in the world, why is he not in US custody after almost seven years, two wars and ongoing occupations, AND an alliance with the military-led government in Pakistan where he's supposedly hiding? With his ongoing medical needs thrown in the mix, any two-bit wannabe bounty hunter could have found him by now......

I have NEVER gotten a satisfactory answer to this question from ANY Bush supporter.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
reply to post by Griff

Bingo Griff--

Dan Rather was on Letterman on 9/12 talking about those Mossad agents picked up as if they were the real terrorists--before he got the FBI memo saying they were not "Middle Eastern terrorists"--at least not the ones we have been conditioned to think of as ME terrorists.

Said they were out to destroy our freedoms.

Well, he was right, just not in the way he meant.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by gottago]

So why wouldn't some of these media types type to expose what is really going on?

Wouldn't this make sensational news?

Wouldn't this make a news person the new Woodward/Bernstein ?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Think about it like this;

Pop-stars and musicians use synthesisers for their music all the freakin' time, and all that is about is modifying the frequency of the soundwaves.

It's not too far of a leap to consider the possibility that some smart-alec got it into his head that he could use that to fake a person's voice.

Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if you could fake a voice-i.d using the technology that is available nowadays.

*hint, hint*

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I might have misinterpreted your question, by the way.

If i have, i apologise.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nighthawk

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Not only that but he has some pretty good health care out there in the boonies too-regular kidney dialysis ain't cheap.

Isn't he supposed to have, like, $12 (B)Billion in personal wealth? With that kind of money, why do we only get these low-quality audio tapes any broadcasting student would get a failing grade for making?

And of course, the #1 question no Bush apologist can answer:

If bin Laden is the Boogeyman behind 9/11 and the Big Kahuna of Al Qaeda and the #1 most-wanted man in the world, why is he not in US custody after almost seven years, two wars and ongoing occupations, AND an alliance with the military-led government in Pakistan where he's supposedly hiding? With his ongoing medical needs thrown in the mix, any two-bit wannabe bounty hunter could have found him by now......

I have NEVER gotten a satisfactory answer to this question from ANY Bush supporter.

Perhaps it's time that we set Dog the bounty hunter on him

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Well, you should have tuned to MSNBC.

They were the first channel, as far as I know, that began claiming it was an attack right away. I couldn't make this sort of thing up, I saw what I saw and was greatly annoyed at how they portrayed the event. Literally a full screen shot of his face for several seconds. Then back to the burning tower. Then later the second plane hit. Then I went to campus and by the time I left campus, students were mentioning it was terrorists and OBL.

As unbelievable as it may seem to some people, conspiracies happen. Right under their nose.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
I might have misinterpreted your question, by the way.

If i have, i apologise.

Thanks

I was not attacking the truther movement. I was asking a genuine question.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized

Well, you should have tuned to MSNBC.

They were the first channel, as far as I know, that began claiming it was an attack right away. I couldn't make this sort of thing up, I saw what I saw and was greatly annoyed at how they portrayed the event. Literally a full screen shot of his face for several seconds. Then back to the burning tower. Then later the second plane hit. Then I went to campus and by the time I left campus, students were mentioning it was terrorists and OBL.

As unbelievable as it may seem to some people, conspiracies happen. Right under their nose.

I was watching a local morning show. In general terms, I don't watch the major news stations.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'll ask you a question in response:

Did you even know about these Mossad agents/dancing Israelis before reading this just now?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

Think about it like this;

Pop-stars and musicians use synthesisers for their music all the freakin' time, and all that is about is modifying the frequency of the soundwaves.

It's not too far of a leap to consider the possibility that some smart-alec got it into his head that he could use that to fake a person's voice.

Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if you could fake a voice-i.d using the technology that is available nowadays.

*hint, hint*

Based on my experience in radio with sound editing (for commercials, "bits", etc.) I can tell you it's not hard, even with the outdated systems still in use at my old station (we used CoolEdit, which was about 4-5 years old at the time I started using it). If one wants to spend the time doing it, it IS possible to "copy" a voice from a known source, such as, say, a video or audio tape you KNOW is from a particular person. It would take awhile because you'd have to do it manually; we had no "smart" systems like you see in the movies where the just press a button, analyze, and then copy to create a new voice. But it CAN be done. And, again, that was with outdated consumer-level systems. I'd bet the systems available to intelligence agencies and professional propaganda think-tanks could make you think your own mother is calling you on the phone.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

I'll ask you a question in response:

Did you even know about these Mossad agents/dancing Israelis before reading this just now?

I've read stories about the Israelis before.

I also read about the attack on the ship Liberty. After the attack on the Liberty I would not be able to view Israel as an ally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join