It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Live Top Secret Files Exposed - Nick Pope on the UK MOD & Vatican Ufo news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ok,so thing are happen at real fast then expected and i think before end of this year we going to see ufo full discloser.

Here in this video,Larry King talks about the importance of these 2 major news events and discusses with Nick Pope on his special Top Secret Files Exposed.

External Video

I think very soon we goona have some thing big coming might be b4 2012.Now question is if ufo discloser came before 2012 thn what more bigger then existence of alien came to us in 2012

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If you guys noticed in second video ..transition get disrupted

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I THINK TIME IS HEADING REAL FAST & WE NEED TO ASK OUR CONGRESS MAN HOW LONG THEY GOING TO HIDE THE TRUTH.OR we can appeal to alien from ATS that please come and clear the cloud

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Was this a recent show from this week? Darn, I missed it!!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This was from last night (Thursday 5/15/08).

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-5-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
ufo reality .. i jsut post who dnt get chance to watch it thanks for providing direct link. On that blog i find that .this dude did some kind of video posting about Vatican pope ufo sighting keep eye on his blog .

So what you think about Vatican ? Because i think its more important news thn uk mod one

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123spaceSo what you think about Vatican ? Because i think its more important news thn uk mod one

I think what the Vatican astronomer said will have a greater impact than the files the British MOD is releasing. That's not "ALL" they know about UFOs.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Did CNN advertise for this show last night at all? I didn't see or hear about this at all!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
iTS OK CNN ADVERTISE OR NOT BUT PEOPLE LIKE U & ME POST IT TIME TO TIME AT ATS
WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT UFO VISITED AT POPE DEATH IN 2005?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Top post mate! Excellent...Strange week.

The Vatican, The MOD, Chrisonabike.....it is moving so fast. I have been thinking for a while that the Mars Pheonix lander is another step towards disclosure. I think they will release findings of microbes/bacteria on Mars and before they do they need to ensure that certain organisations have there stories in line. They will have to cover there arses....hence these recent stories.

I wonder what the US will do, if anything......oh yeh, i forgot, Bush is too interested in looking for a reason to bomb Iran.

Seems like it could be a big year for disclosure.......brilliant.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

it was advertised late at night during anderson 360. the original show was about ryan Seacrest and that took up 45 minutes of the show. After that and commercials they had 10 minutes of the ufo stories. not much time and it was constantly being interrupted with commercials. i even caught another post about it here last night as i was watching it. More shows on other stations coming this week end. Its the thing to talk about this week.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Only on problem - Phoenix cannot directly find 'life'. What it does do is search for the right elements/materials for life too exist.

But..It still could be some sort of baby-step towards the big D.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Smugallo]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Hi mate, thats what i kind of meant.......its all good.
somtimes my excitement makes me type like a loon....some may call me a newb.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

hehe thats okay buddy

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Hi mate, thats what i kind of meant.......its all good. sometimes my excitement makes me type like a loon....some may call me a newb.

its fine it happen to me as well when i got some exiting news are so ....but more important thing is how to react to these two big news in one week .NASA also going to discloser big but some one able to stopped them again
not new for us lolz

top topics

join