It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Would News Broadcasters React To Offical Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You know it always annoys me when newsreader smirk or laugh off reports regarding UFOs and ailens. I would seriously love to see the smirk and and snide remarks wiped off their faces when First Contact Day finally arrives whenever that might be. How do you think the various news outlets and newspapers will treat the day that UFOs and ailens suddenly become very real and the smirking stops and gives way to serious reporting of a major worldwide event ?

Personally i think those who laugh it off on air will be the the ones who will show fear in their eyes and look most worried. They will have the hardest time taking it all in. What do you think?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Newsreaders are not MSM - they are just employees thereof.

I do not understand why they are targeted so often. They may be the face of the MSM but they are just like you and me. Its their job to read the news.

As s'n-word'ing and false as some of them appear (American newsreaders that is), they all have emotions. All people in the service industry possess the same ability to show the emotions they have to in public - its called 'emotional labour'.

Those newsreaders that smirk or laugh are just unprofessional egotistical w*****s. (Pardon the French!)

P.s. To answer your question - they would just carry on reading the news, only with a more sober approach to that story.

Money controls their mind, not the truth! Blame capitalism, not individuals who profit from it.

Brei.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Breifne]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
They would simply read what was typed on the teleprompter.

"This just in... Aliens have landed...... We will tell you where they are from at 6:30. And now for the weather."

new topics

join