It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura May Run For Senate!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Now THIS would be something to keep an eye on, and get excited about IMO! This guy has HUGE cajones, and is not afraid to speak up against the current cesspool we have occupying not only the Whitehouse, but their treasonous co-corts in crime, The House and the Senate. Someone like Ventura is SORELY needed to kick some ass for the people...And he is not afraid to raise questions publically about 9/11 inconsistencies!!

Go Jesse!!

"Now you're asking me to stop my latest quest, which is surfing," he said when asked about running for office again.

Ventura told the crowd that "none of the above" would be a better choice than Norm Coleman or Al Franken.

"I may go down and file," he added. "I will be "none of the above, and if I win, I'll go to Washington.

The Humprhey Institute's Larry Jacobs said the timing just might be right ... again.

"If it's Ventura, all bets are off," he said. "Voters are angry. And they're not very happy with the parties and the candidates in front of them."

He noted Ventura beat Coleman once before: Coleman was Ventura's Republican opponent when Ventura was elected governor, as an independent, in 1998.

www.kare11.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I hope this is the pre-cursor to him running for president in 2012. If we live that long

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ya, why not?

The candidates have probably put him over the edge, especially Obama - being a weak man with no cajones!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
He can do a lot more damage by not becoming a Senator IMO. He's more easily controlled in the Senate.

It's still only 1 vote.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul / Jesse Ventura double ticket = me rushing down to cast my vote on a paper ballot.

Seriously though, we have never been in more desperate need of cleaning house on this ENTIRE system. It has been completely overtaken by vested interest elitist profiteers who could give two sh**s about the common man.

Someone like Ventura could bang heads and turn it around for us little people.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well, thats good news for the Americans here. From what I understand, he seem like the kind of guy to speak his mind on subjects that others wouldn't dream of in fear of ruining heir political career. I wish we had guys like that here in Canada.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
With Jessie coming out about 9/11. I hope he doesnt end up like late senator Paul Wellstone.

Paul Wellstone accident or murder?

Paul Wellstone

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hmmm...I wonder if Ron Paul would name Jessie Ventura as his running mate during the 2008 election? Can you imagine how soon the butt-kicking would get serious?

Even if that means that Jessie wouldn't get the Oval Office right away, being VP will give him a definite in-road for a later campaign!

[edit on 16-5-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Tonight (7/14/08), Jesse Ventura will announce if he will, or will not run for Senator of Minnesota. I for one, would vote for him in a heartbeat!

Ventura is scheduled to announce his decision before a national audience Monday night on CNN's "Larry King Live."

If the unpredictable independent decides on a comeback, his flair for generating media attention would transform an already expensive and contentious race between GOP Sen. Norm Coleman and Democrat and former "Saturday Night Live" personality Al Franken into a free-for-all.

Ventura: Will he or won't he?

Run Jesse... Run!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura ticket would be my dream ticket and I would be out helping them every damn day down here in Florida. I hope he does run for Senate. It gives me hope when I run for the house in the near near future.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Jessie Ventura was a great wrestling announcer!

I hope he runs, that way he will split the kook vote with Al Franken and Norm Coleman wins handily.

Got to keep as many Republicans in the Senate as possible to control a liberal President McCain.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN hes not running....
but he DID say he could change his mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yah... but I bet he had Coleman, Franklin, and the Mn media shaking in their boots... lol

Dang... but I hear him, six years is a long time to be stuck in D.C. for a guy who loves country living. And the whole issue of his concern for his family is very valid, imho. The media in Mn was, and is his worst enemy. The people loved him, but the media tore into him and his family constantly. And to be honest, he does not take criticism well...

Well. it was cool while it lasted.

Jesse Ventura Not Running For U.S. Senate

[edit on 14-7-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Good. I hope he does run. It will draw votes away from the moonbat Al Franken and ensure a victory for the Republican candidate Norm Coleman.

Splinter candidates splinter the vote.

new topics

top topics

join