It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies of Aggression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Lies of Aggression

www.antiwar.com

It is members of the Bush Regime and US generals who continue to lie through their teeth about Iranian support for insurgents, for which they can supply no evidence, and about Iranian nuclear weapons programs, for which the IAEA inspectors can find no sign.

It is the US print and TV media that serves the Bush Regime as propaganda ministry for its lies of aggression.

All the war crimes that are being planned are being planned by Bush and Olmert.

What would George Orwell make of the Bush Regime's position that anything less than a direct act of naked aggression is appeasement?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Indeed---To literally everyone, save for the few still being waterboarded by their propagandistical kool-aid the MSM is broadcasting out daily, these maniacs are orchestrating the endless lie brigade in overtime, to ram through yet another one of their profiteering nightmare wars. They talk about who the "biggest threats" are, and yet fail to see the astronimical irony of their statements. It is THEY who are the biggest threat to world peace today, bar none. And just like with Iraq, they believe if they just keep repeating the same lies over and over again, eventually everyone will believe them.

And if they and their sock-puppet MSM have their way, they will have us in WWIII in no time.

After broadcasting false claims for weeks from US generals and Bush Regime spokespersons that the US has "definite proof" in the form of captured Iranian weapons that Iranians were "responsible for killing American troops," the great free American media went silent when LA Times correspondent Tina Susman reported from Baghdad: "A plan to show some alleged Iranian-supplied explosives to journalists last week in Karbala and then destroy them was cancelled after the United States realized none of them was from Iran."

A people devoid of a media are sitting ducks for tyrannical government, which is what the US has.

It's a step worse than that--We're not DEVOID of a media---They are PART of this "endless wars for profit conspiracy!!

What is the difference between Hitler's concocted excuses for his acts of naked aggression and the Bush Regime's plan to use a briefing by General Petraeus, with "captured Iranian weapons" as props, as proof of Iranian complicity in US deaths in Iraq as a means to break down public and congressional resistance to an attack on Iran?

Why has the Bush Regime suffered no consequences for this blatant attempt to orchestrate an excuse for another war?

Because this "Decider", time and time again, along with the help of our treasonous congress and completely corrupted supreme court of his cronies, has shown that he is beyond any and all laws.

www.antiwar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

And just like with Iraq, they believe if they just keep repeating the same lies over and over again, eventually everyone will believe them.

But doesn't even Bush realize... to pull a famous saying... "fool me once, shame on... ummm... ahh... fool me once shame on me... umm... well, if ya' fool me once I won't get fooled again."

Something like that...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Alright... if I'm going to try to lay in a quote, I may as well just get it right...

19-'There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.'

The Top 50 Most Stupid Bush Quotes

new topics

top topics

join