It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Will humans ever move beyond money or currency? Or will it always be apart of who we are?

A. Will people ever work for each other without money involved?

B. Can a advanced society exist without money?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have a strong feeling that a city will be errected (is that the right word?) that will still have money but there's no such thing as rich or poor. Everyone works and every helps everyone else out. Every one gets the "perfect" amount of money to comfortably care for themselves and their family, living without want and no one lives homeless or poor. A month won't go by when a water bill hasn't been paid, or no gas for a week. I hope that made sense in the slightest way, it does in my head lol.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
we are way to un-enlightened to be able to perform in such a manner. we have such a long way to go and many faults to correct before we can evolve to such a society. but in order to get there we need to start and perhaps asking the question and conversing on it and what it takes will bring us to that start.
we need to THINK ACT and PERFORM like its already here. not all day but try it for a few minutes a day and discover what it would take to live in a world like that. if you can envision every tiny detail to run the world without moneyand spread your vision to other minds you may be able to stimulate a new global consciousness that puts forth the motion of a new world behavior.
i would miss the money though. i like the cool hidden pictures and he crisp feel of a new paper bill.new money smells good too.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
To simplify your answer....maybe! It all depends how bad we want to see change. As a rule of thumb, us humans always want more of what we already have and until we start changing ourselves then we can start worrying about how the world will change.

new topics

top topics

join