It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmmmmm...... Being An Alarmist, And Stuff......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So, I was sittin' here doin' some thinkin'...............
So I says to myself, Self? What the hell is wrong with me and stuff?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...............
When you have a brain that does such good thinkin', it is like a curse and stuff. Like I sit and do such good thinkin' that when I tell other people the good thinkin' I'm doin' and stuff, they just sit there and look at me. I bet they are so jealous! They wish they could do some thinkin' like me and stuff.

So like I was doin' this fancy puzzle and stuff. Yep, like I put all the flat pieces together, and like they didn't fit together right. So I did some thinkin' and I figured out a real easy way to put that fancy puzzle together like real quick and stuff. I went out to my garage and got my really cool hammer. Yep. That is one cool hammer allright. So I bring that cool hammer to my table and I hit those flat puzzle pieces with the hammer, and after a couple minutes those puzzle pieces were together. Now that is some good thinkin' and stuff! Pure Genius! Oh Brain I love you!

So like I put the rest of that puzzle together. That is one funky lookin' puzzle and stuff. Like it doesn't look anything like the picture on the box. Stupid box.

So like I'm lookin' at that puzzle. HEY! There's a piece missin' and stuff! Hmmmmm...... where is that missing piece of the puzzle. So like I look over there, and I look over here. Hmmmmmmm.......... where is that missing puzzle piece.

So I call my dog Yabaastad. "Come here Yabaastad!" So Yabaastad comes runnin' over lookin' all guilty and stuff.
"Did you see my missin' puzzle piece Yabaastad?"
Yabaastad just sat there lookin' at me with his head turned sideways. Nope Yabaastad didn't see that missin' puzzle piece and stuff.

Hmmmmm............... So like where could it be? C'mon brain. Where could that piece be? Hmmmmmmm........ Hey! Maybe my next door neighbor Cleetus took that piece when he was visitin' the other day. So like I go over to my really cool window, and I open that really cool window and stick my head out and shout.

"Hey Cleetus!!"

"What's up Donald?"

"Like did you see a piece of my fancy puzzle and stuff?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you see a piece of my puzzle. I got a piece missin' and stuff."

"Nope. Didn't see no puzzle piece, but I'll be takin' a look for it."

Hmmmm.........

So I go to the other side of the house, and open up the window on that side and stick my head out.

"Hey Jenks!"

"Hello Donald!"

"Hey like do you know where my missin' piece of the puzzle is?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you know where my missin' piece of the puzzle is?"

"Do I what?"

"Forget it Jenks."

"Forget what Donald?"

So like I slam the window shut. It's like hangin' up on people and stuff...... Hmmmmmmm.......... where is that puzzle piece? Hmmmmmmm........

Wait! I got it! Oh brain, this is some good thinkin' and stuff. So like I go and get a sheet and my fancy crayons. I write on that sheet in really big letters:

'Has anyone seen my missin' piece of the puzzle'

Now that is one fancy sign!

So like I put that big sign up on my front lawn and stuff. Yep, now everyone is gonna be lookin' for that piece. Yeah!

So I go back in and I sit on my thinkin' couch to do some thinkin' and stuff. So I says to myself, Self?..... Huh? Hey! What's that? Over there? Stuck to the back of my really cool hammer? It's it! It's the missin' piece and stuff. So like I run over and grab that missin' piece and put it in the puzzle.

Yeah! It's done! YEAH!

Man! It feels good when a missin' piece can complete a big puzzle and stuff!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Man, that's deep. But I'm curious, when you ask yourself, "Self?", are you in control of which 'self' answers, or do they just come out randomly? You know, 'the genius self', 'the Sybil self', 'the angry self', 'the must put the bottle down to answer self', 'the missing time self', 'the just give me a hammer and I'll fix it self', am I missing any?

Rush

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Oh lombozo, you know I'm just kidding, right?

Rush

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Man, that's deep. But I'm curious, when you ask yourself, "Self?", are you in control of which 'self' answers, or do they just come out randomly? You know, 'the genius self', 'the Sybil self', 'the angry self', 'the must put the bottle down to answer self', 'the missing time self', 'the just give me a hammer and I'll fix it self', am I missing any?

Rush

ABSOLUTE ROFLCOPTERS....

Oh god, there are tears running down my cheeks..

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

ABSOLUTE ROFLCOPTERS....

I think the only one answering him now is 'the quiet, more reserved, afraid to type anything mute self'.

Rush

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

ABSOLUTE ROFLCOPTERS....

I think the only one answering him now is 'the quiet, more reserved, afraid to type anything mute self'.

Rush

If i live a hundred years more Rush, I will never witness lombozo as,
"quiet, reserved, and afraid to type anything.".but the thought got me laughing out loud again.
Oh gosh, thanks for the giggles.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

"quiet, reserved, and afraid to type anything.".but the thought got me laughing out loud again.

You are very welcome (and welcome back
). I should win 100,000 pts. for being the first one to leave him speechless.

Rush

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You are very welcome (and welcome back
). I should win 100,000 pts. for being the first one to leave him speechless.

Rush

you would be the second one..I believe I may hold the title for the first!!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ok, 50,000 for 2nd place.

Rush

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Ok, 50,000 for 2nd place.

Rush

If I could award you those points, I surely would!
well deserved!
AD

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
.....and the hammer, and the hammer, and the hammer, and the hammer.....

Rush

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Rush

Hmmmm......... Sybil, eh? Hmmmmmmm........ Now that's makin' me do some thinkin' and stuff.
Hmmmm...... I think you like have them all covered and stuff......Let's see.

The genius self - well when you have a brain that can do the thinkin' and stuff like mine, well MENSA wishes they had me and stuff.

The Sybil self - (Still makin' me think due to the timely reference.) Hey like what's wrong with a couple personalities? Like I'm never lonely and stuff.

The angry self - I HATE when people say that and stuff.

The must put the bottle down to answer self - I don't need to hold a bottle. I have one of those really cool hats that have the beer attached with a fancy straw, so I never have to let go of the bottle and stuff. Pure genius.

The missing time self - I was thinkin' about that yesterday. Yep only a couple more days until Friday.... Huh? What? It is Friday? Cool!

The just give me a hammer and I'll fix it self - Nothing like a really cool hammer and stuff. Yep. A couple swings of that really cool hammer, and anything can be fixed. Although duct tape may be needed as well in some instances.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
NO HAMMER REQUIRED

Lombozo's Thinking Couch

100% Silver duct tape!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ive said it before and ill say it again. Lombozo threads are a MUST read.

Man I love that thinkin!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
The angry self - I HATE when people say that and stuff.

Well, thank you for repressing that one after reading my replies. Seriously though, it was just a "filler self" because I was running out of 'self(s)'.

Rush

new topics

top topics

join