It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is fulfilling "Gods Will"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Barack Obama has a flier out in Kentucky that addresses his faith and his attempts to fulfill “God’s will” — and it could be a sign that the Illinois senator is returning to his religious roots as he gears up for a general election battle.

Obama ‘Faith’ Flier Hints at General Election Strategy

Holy cow,

If GWB was the person running this flier this web site would be exploding with "Bush is a psychotic, religious dictator" comments.

How can anyone defend or support this man? He sees himself as a Messiah and his "followers" agree.

Anti-christ? Who knows.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I DONT BELEIVE IN THE Anti-christ,

but i think obama thinks he is the Anti-christ.

this is bad news for all americans, because it will lead to paranoia and that will just end bad.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The Obamatrons are a frightening bunch. Obama uses lots of religious rhetoric in his speeches and when answering questions ...

'my hour is almost here' ... straight from scripture and a definate Christ reference.

watch this video

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You are taking this severely out of context. Every Christian talks about doing god's will. Remember that Bush and God have private conversations that affect world policy. Who's the nut here?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Another point to consider: The US Constitution, once examined closely, represents the creation of a government system that would (for the first time in human history) be capable of administrating public needs while abiding by the "Laws of Nature as set forth by the Creator."

Does it take much more to presume that those in service to such a government who abide by the Constitution would be "fulfilling God's Will" much better than those who seek power for it's own sake? So would it also be beyond a reasonable chain of logic to conclude that the People should be more concerned with supporting Government Officers who obey the Constitution & remove those Officers that don't? This sounds more like Ron Paul than it does Obama, Hillary, or any other candidate in the current campaign. Is there any candidate other than Ron Paul that talks about restoring Constitutional limitations on the Government, rather than merely "carrying on business as usual" or seeking to expand government power even further?

IMO, the Constitutional Republic is the true New World Order simply due to its unique approach towards the People & the Government. The "Old World Order" is merely the same way that human civilization has been dominated by Government or Organized Religion (or both at the same time), under the doctrine of "Divine Right to Rule." It is this very same OWO that has chipped away at the Constitutional Republic of America until it now stands on the verge of extinction.

In general, Obama's flyer sounds like more political "spin doctoring" in order to emphasize that "God is on his side" compared to him making any kind of real commitment to fulfill any Constitutional Oath of Office.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Anybody on the right who announces that he (or she) is doing "Gods Will" is simply denounced as delusional.

Why are there so many apologists for this man?

"57 states with 1 to go"

"bitter people clinging to God and their guns"

"I don't know about the Hanford Nuclear site"

"I never heard Rev Wright say any of these things"

"I will meet without pre-conditions..."

"We can't drive our SUV's, eat as much as we want and keep our houses at 72 degrees..."

The first step to eliminating an addiction is admitting you have one. You guys are addicted to the Messiah.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

i am truly scared if that is what this selfrightious idiot really thinks.

but as long as we dont talk about his wife and her stupid comments, im sure hussein wont care what we think.

obama

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Don't forget all we are not allowed to talk about...

His middle name.

We can't call him a liberal.

His religion.

His wife who is campaigning for him.

His policies ( appeasment.)

His father. GWB's father, Grandfather and 2nd Uncle twice removed is ok though.

"Ignore the man behind the curtain."

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

i was listening to glen beck today that had a great segment on this. i laughed for 30 min. straight.

we cant focus on his policies or name or race of friends or faimly.

im at a loss for words for him. well not really the words i want to use would more than likely get me banned.
hussein is an idiot and his wife is an america hateing *snip*..

his policies are based on no knowlege of the presidency. canidets dont get breifed on these things until after they are elected to office. but lucky for him a large majority of americans dont know this.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
You are taking this severely out of context. Every Christian talks about doing god's will. Remember that Bush and God have private conversations that affect world policy. Who's the nut here?

You should take in the full context by looking at how the media is portraying Obama.

You think that there is no messianic theme to the Obama campaign? Obama is not just talking about doing God's will, he and his media minions seem to think that he is God.

top topics

join