It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SoCal fisherman who stabbed sea lion gets probation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
What a punk as beech.This is what the extent people go through for a dumb fish?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
people are animals too you know, but we are a cowards becasue we use our technology to control the rest of the planet, we killed inocent living things just for fun cuz it makes us feel bigger, what we are doing against the rest of our brothers [-animals-] is a disgrace and i am ashamed, and anybody who stabs an inocent animal, from any species, human or sea lion should go to jail and pay for the crime against nature and this planet.

and to the OP, how can you even call it a dumb fish?, animals are very smart, and they are very important to our eco-system, take one "dumb fish" out of the balanced system and you will destroy everything.

We already survived and we are already on the top, why do we have to keep killing innocent creatures.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
"He said he meant to scare the sea lion away but never intended to kill it."

Liar! He stabbed it multiple times and once in the heart! How is that not intending to kill it?

People that hurt animals are just as bad as people that hurt kids in my book and the laws across the globe should be changed to come down harder on them.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sad. I killed a couple animals when I was like 12 years old, and then one day I woke up and I've felt horrible about it ever since. He'll realize what he did one day...no one gets away with anything...

top topics

join