It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden marks Israel anniversary with combat vow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Peterson Hoffman owns the site that is distributing the Bin Laden tapes. The media outlet creating the tapes is As-Sahab. The logo for As-Sahab is added after the fact. Peterson Hoffman is from Jordan & Colorado. Is he CIA? I dont know. I gave some information and am asking that maybe someone expand on what I have already done.

edit: I just e-mailed Peterson Hoffman and I asked him a few questions. I'll let you know if I get a response.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by kaspermartyrphantom]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kaspermartyrphantom

All I've been able to find so far are a few blogs - but I'm probably looking in the wrong place.

I'm using "traditional" search engines - do have any tips on other search methods, please?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
The article raises a very good question: despite OBL's and AQ's interest in the Palestinians (assuming for the sake of argument that both he is alive and AQ exists), then why isn't there an active AQ presence in Gaza?

There is an AQ affiliated group in Gaza. They call their group "The Army of the Nation". They have/had their own affiliated websites and forums.

almqdes.net... [Shut down due to non-compliance with the providers TOS].
al-amanh.net...
www.al-ommh.net... [Shut down "for maintenance"]

Here
is where it published a letter announcing its presence and intentions.

Here is a quote from the announcment letter.

Letter nation (1):: The first step forward
This is our first start of a periodic communications consecutive God willing, to coincide with the announcement of the beginning of our work in Palestine under the pretext of (Army of the nation)

[...]
the message comes nation and the nation's army out of Palestine to emphasize that there are men who have contributed to develop a plan and strategy of global Jihad, and was involved earlier and current effort and the willingness of a future in the application of this plan and strategy, the Army and the nation in Jerusalem only one of the fruits of their work, and that the Army nation sacred house is only part of the practical application of the third phase of the plan and strategy Jihad Global

[...]
we must possess power and declaring war on the enemy and start consecutive strikes to force him to change his positions and retracting them, and force must have a framework, so our declaration of the birth of the International Islamic Front,

Here is it logo

"The Army of the Nation" is one of the groups claiming reponsibility for the Gaza sniper aimed for Public Security Minister Dichter, among other things.

Pictures of the shooting posted
with link to the video.

More references:
alweehdat.com...
www.breitbart.tv...
www.terrorism-info.org.il...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I use traditional search engines. I wish I had some other ways of research, but I got the most info I can get at the moment. Just thought all of the connections were a little fishy.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaspermartyrphantom
Peterson Hoffman owns the site that is distributing the Bin Laden tapes. The media outlet creating the tapes is As-Sahab. The logo for As-Sahab is added after the fact. Peterson Hoffman is from Jordan & Colorado. Is he CIA? I dont know. I gave some information and am asking that maybe someone expand on what I have already done.

edit: I just e-mailed Peterson Hoffman and I asked him a few questions. I'll let you know if I get a response.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by kaspermartyrphantom]

Anyone can register a website using any name, mailing address, and email address. It is common to use fake information when registering a website. The provider does not care as long as he gets his money.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by kaspermartyrphantom

All I've been able to find so far are a few blogs - but I'm probably looking in the wrong place.

I'm using "traditional" search engines - do have any tips on other search methods, please?

warintel11.wetpaint.com...

Clearinghouse.infovlad is probably the most common site to go to for english posts/translations.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Well that's a pretty ragtag group if this is what is supposedly getting the supposedly living OBL in such a snit these days...

They almost shot a Gaza functionary. Keystone Kops.

Might it be that there is no real AQ presence in Gaza for the same reason that you don't pee in your own pool?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
UBL and his minions will use any excuse to keep the battle up. They'll use the so-called 'Palestinian' issue or the fact that the Saudi Royal Family isn't muslim enough .. whatever. They will always have a beef with somebody over something. It'll be never ending and appeasement tactics won't work either.

You mean Washington will use any excuse it can possibly find; real or fabricated to continue the travesty and quagmire that is Iraq?

What is it with those mysterious Osama Tapes always coming out when public opinion polls are low or days before Elections and Congressional Hearings and such?
I assume Bin Laden and Al-Zawahiri must get excellent FOX reception in the mountains of Afghanistan, to keep up with American political events so swiftly.

Hell the Neocons don't even need Osama alive to continue this farce.
Have a look at this: Voice Morphing Technology

By taking just a 10-minute digital recording of Steiner's voice, scientist George Papcun is able, in near real time, to clone speech patterns and develop an accurate facsimile. Steiner was so impressed, he asked for a copy of the tape.

Scary stuff.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

I would suggest that a bit more reseach may be in order before jumping to conclusions. As you can see, I've taken the time to give you a good starting point to look into it.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why shouldn't Osama use this time to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the birth of Israel? If Osama didn't use Israel as a justification, would that be suspicious as well? If Osama makes no mention of Israel, then there be no explanation for attacks. You people tend to think that Osama has no right to use Israel for Al Qaeda's purposes. Think about it. What is the best way to recruit new followers than to use Israel as a purpose besides American presence in the ME. Who do you think Al Qaeda would blame on for Israel's existence? THATS RIGHT AMERICA. Who provides the financial and military aid to Israel? No doubt Osama knows what he is doing.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

LOL deltaboy
Love the repeated use of OSAMA as a "subliminal" - very clever, starred.

It's just unfortunate that OSAMA was recruited, trained and armed by the CIA.

There's also the question of if he's even still alive...

[edit on 16/5/2008 by budski]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here's what I said in the other thread, since this one was the original thread:

Originally posted by Sublime620
I don't see why al Qaeda would care? Isn't it their objective to undermine democracy?

Wouldn't getting the American people to distrust their government and think that they carried out the attacks be a giant "Mission Accomplished" sign for OBL?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

I think you've done an excellent post about the supposed AQ presence in Gaza, but the idea is absurd on its face.

There is no AQ presence in Gaza, and the simplist proof of this is that nothing of any import has ever happened there that has been linked to AQ.

If OBL (if he's alive) is so upset about the Palestinian situation, and supposedly has been since before 9/11, we'd have seen something happen there by now.

We haven't. One failed killing of some bureaucrat is hardly a reign of AQ-style terror.

I'm sorry but I've never heard of any news that AQ did anything in Gaza; and that right there shows they aren't there--because there is no news about them that sticks in the public mind. Because AQ is, if anything, a boogeyman to scare the west, and particularly the US, created and maintained by certain intelligence agencies, and has not (until now) been needed in Gaza.

Guess Mossad finds it opportune to put on the OBL sock puppet show right now. that's the more interesting question IMHO--why is AQ now officially in Gaza?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by gottago]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Quick,some one find out if the Company's budget is coming up in congress! it seems we only hear from Bin Ladin around times when either Bush's approval ratings are tanking or when the CIA is about to ask for more money from congress.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by mike dangerously]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join