It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know what to do!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
(I know it's long but please take the time to read this).Okay im really desperate for help right now,so here goes my story.Okay,so I had cheated on my girlfriend once in the beginning of our realationship.The reason I had cheated was b/c the way I had ended things with this girl.The way we ended was just separated without sayin anything further.So one day we hung out its not like I planned to do anything but hang out with her though.I just intended to hang out and nothing more,but my plans changed.I regret and i wish i havent done it so I told my g/f about the situation and she forgave me and took me back.It's not like I begged her to stay with me or anything like that I was willing to leave.So that happened like 3months into the realtionship.So Just maybe to days ago I bumped into a convo she had with some girl she used to mess with.It was on oct.20th around the same time that I cheated.The convo was a bunch of flirting going on and it sounded like she still had the same feelings for her.Also let me add that this is a girl that she was also in love with before me.So after I real this Convo I woke up my girl and told her to explain it.But before I had did that I read that convo over and over again I wanted to believe it wasn't true so bad I just wanted to wake up froma bad nightmare.So she acted like it was just her playing around with her friend,but then she finally came clean.This is some girl she introduced to me and I hung out with twice.I thought that was straight up disrespect.But to mention She would of never told me this I just found this and in a week we make 10 months as a couple.She promised me she would never hurt me or do anything like this but she lied.And it hurts really really bad.I just don't know why she couldn't tell me when I came clean.She just made me feel like I only did something and I beated myself up for what I did to her.And now I can't stop thinking about what they discussed and just the whole thing.Please just leave comments,I really appreciate it.Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hey china called they want their wall back.
Lifes tough deal with it

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Well as your screen name suggests there is some truth behind her lie. She said she would never hurt you, and by not telling you about her affair she held true to what she told you. Her sleeping with other people doesn't hurt you unless you find out about it. Now, why she lied to you is not known to anyone but her. At the very least she lied to protect herself from losing you, why losing you would be a bad thing to her, I couldn't tell you.

The truth of your relationship with this girl is unknown to all but you and the girl, and each of you only know half of the story. Even though your half may be pure, her intentions for the relationship may not be so pure. It's hard to know someone's true feelings. All you can know is what they tell you, and what you observe. She may tell you that she loves you, but her actions paint a different picture, don't they?. Perhaps you're one to forgive, after all she did forgive you when you cheated on her. But I can certainly see why you might not want to. Afterall, she was(is?) in love with this other girl. You found the conversation she had with her, you know what that conversation was about and who knows where else that might have lead to, and she may never have told you about it. It certainly could be hard to trust someone in that situation.

It may be best for you to go your separate ways, unless you can sort out the situation with her former lover and make sure she's committed to you and you alone.

I commend you for your honesty with her, you were upfront about your mistakes and that is something I respect. Hopefully you can teach your girlfriend to do the same. Honesty is key in any relationship.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
yeah thanks for responding in the first place.The thing is I still believe shes in love with this girl.And I understand that we should separate in a situation like this.But I am so in love with this girl,Ive never felt like this about anybdy in my entire life and Im hurting so much cause of this,and I try to hide my feelings.Like I just don't believe shes over this girl,she says she is but look she went behind my back.She didnt do anything physical it was just that convo.But then again thats all I found,So I don't know what else is there behind this.There may be more secrets untold.I just don't know anymore and thats whats killing me.I just want to know if we are going to make it.Like she just acted on her instincts,she didnt know for sure that I was cheated,when she started to talk to this girl again.She said it was a gut feeling that she went by.But if everybody acted on their gut feeling how would this world be.I think pretty messed up.Idk anymore.

top topics

join