It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is a testament to the existence of a Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I don't think there has ever been a more unpopular person (certainly President) than George Bush. I don't think any single individual has done more wrong, directly, to the citizens of America. Yet he breathes. His heart beats. He smiles. He laughs. He sleeps. He awakens each morning.
John Lennon - dead. Martin Luther King Jr. - dead. John F. Kennedy - dead. Mahatma Gandhi - dead. Malcolm X - dead. Benazir Bhutto - dead.
George Bush - alive.

Sure, there's no conspiracy.

Note - I'm NOT saying he should be dead, I'm just pointing out the irony.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone have any relevant information about assassinations? and why they seem to only happen to MY/our team? Why do the 'bad guys' seem to rarely at best, get assassinated? (yes, I know there are many exceptions). Try to understand my meaning and reference. It's easy to be a critic.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think you are making a big mistake lumping Benazir Bhutto into that group. She was hardly a great leader; her regime was as corrupt as they come and there is growing sentiment that she may have been involved in providing nuclear secrets to North Korea. Other than her, that list is not too overboard.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by BennyHill]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i think bush is just proof that the figure head we vote into power doesn't actually make the decisions, i mean i wouldnt trust him to cross the road safely let alone give him the power the destroy the world. He's just a puppet on a string but whose pulling them.

I wouldnt wish him assassinated though, just hope he retires quietly to his ranch maybe get his hands dirty, if ever a guy was born into the wrong family it was him.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have often wondered about this too. Why on earth hasn't Bush been assasinated yet? You would think that of all the crazy people on this planet that one of them would have atleast tried.

I wonder why the people who are controlling all these marionettes picked such an idiot to be a world leader. It is proof to that our votes do not count. I really didn't know anybody that voted for him the second time around.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyHill

You're absolutely right about Benazir. I was just grasping at straws trying to get a recent assassination in there

R-evolve -
yeah, I hear you. But I question my benign wishes every time I see more deaths resulting from 'his decisions' and when I see him compromise my core values, and imperil the potential of my son's future.
Also, about your name - I very caught up in the relationships between revolve, revolution, evolve, evolution and the power of language. If that's sort of what you're referring to, you might find this of interest: www.youtube.com...

theendisnear69 -
I think the exact words, "our votes do not count. I really didn't know anybody that voted for him the second time around." have actually come out of my mouth. And yeah, not ONE ATTEMPT? It's mind blowing. Maybe it's fear of the Cheney?
Although, I have a standing prediction that prior to leaving office, for a period of at least two weeks, Bush would be compromised and Cheney would hold the office of US President.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
interesting view on revolutions. My username was just a play on words for me partly because i believe in evolution and also that everything goes in cycles, the moon round the earth, the earth round the sun, day after night and so on and so forth and more than often my beliefs (or at least views ) go round in circles i often end up where i started, the only view of mine that has never really changed is evolution. But i reckon when you stop revolving you stop evolving. But interesting views on revolutions. My usernam......... only kidding

new topics

top topics

join