It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

KTK

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Quick drop in to add.

The elder that wrote out the map of Banda Aiyan with the songlines drew Uluru on there and said it was the navel of Australia. Im not up on these things so Im not sure what the chakra significance is but interesting how we come back to the umbilicle cord again.

He also drew the songlines as zig zags, so if sea was to flip her triangles along horizontally and created lines of these then thats what this map looked like. So it all carves up into little triangles.

Again I know nothing of the nitty gritty, but you have to neutralise your energies to tap into or meld with these lines. I had a teacher who use to go up to Mt Warning and talk to the plants(melds energies), we all thought she was nuts but my generation is almost anti hippy as they were the generation that got moved around from normality/suburbia to whatever guru of the 60s/70s the parents followed. Of course now the parents are nothing but baby boomers with investment properties, share portfolios and spiritual defeat in suburbia. So this teacher maintained that each plant was either masculine or feminine, I asked if there were lesbian plants but she didnt find it funny. This was near decades ago.

Middle path you see..............

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

So this teacher maintained that each plant was either masculine or feminine, I asked if there were lesbian plants but she didnt find it funny. This was near decades ago.

Middle path you see..............

lol Tsk Tsk Bet her eyes popped out of her head - I would of thought plants were kind of neutral ?? I will email you and tell you about my experience in science when a group of us got caught pea shooting

I would love to see that map - I am just so fascinated with the whole concept of songlines .

[edit on 5-9-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Isis link

Even in ancient Egypt, the symbol of the snake indicates power, sometimes referred to as the "flame". Many of the representations of snakes in conjunction with Isis are symbols of what we sometimes call "Kundalini" - the serpent line band of energy that connects our power centres together.

Kundalini and the Earth Chakras ( Earth Energy Grids ) would both tie in with snake symbolism.

In the Pyramid Texts, the creator-god Geb, god of earth, gave the cobra as a symbol of legitimacy to the king. When Isis is raising Horus at Khemmis in the Delta, Wadjet is said to be his nurse. Wadjet also had a leonine form, as did Isis. The name "Uraeus, which of course is a Greek version of the Egyptian, derives from the term "yaret" which refers to the cobra as it rises up in anger, preparing to spit flames to defend the Pharoah. This defense can also be offensive - the cobra worn on the forehead of the king acts as a kind of spiritual flamethrower during times of war.

Even Ra wears the Uraeus, which wraps around his solar disk. Wadjet also defends Ra, destroying evil serpents in the underworld. The power of the Uraeus endured even in the Amarna period, still clinging to the abstract solar disk favored by Akhenaten. Even he could not safely dispatch the sacred snake.

Interesting to note Wadjet = Snake defends Ra, destroying evil serpents in the underworld. Ties in with earlier comments about St Patrick using a serpent staff to fight Druidism ( Serpent religion ) .

[edit on 7-9-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Couldn't help but notice Mt. Shasta. That mountain was the site of a remarkable UFO sighting I had many years ago. I understand its mass acts as a gravitational anchor point also.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Very interesting. I once had nightmares where I was threatened by the serpents of the underworld, I recall them as giant centipedes. But then I learned to cleave them with a sword. Then the sword became a blue electric dagger as I grew older. Later still, a blue electric flame would flash from my hand and consume them. This evolved to proceeding from my forehead. Then in the last episode I encountered them as a seething mass inside a cauldron. Without fear or hesitation, I thrust my arm deep into their midst and they harmed me not because I was at peace with them and understood them as one with me.

After that I never had any more nightmares about them.

I think that the subconscious mind is somehow connected with the Overmind, and as such we can receive our higher teachings in our sleep. The experience had a definite impact on my own psychology, a lesson that taught me about conquering fear. What we fear is actually a projection of ourselves, and by working on ourselves in the subconscious state we become our own masters.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

lol Yes I have had many nightmares about snakes as well - especially as a child and generally the dreams were so vivid and real they would haunt me for days
The snake is a very powerful archetype - I recently read a psychology paper that stated one of the first three forms a child ever makes playing with modeling clay is the long thin noodle produced by rolling the palm against a flat surface. Even when the child has never seen a snake, that is what they will call it.

KTK

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ripped off, I have never had any snakemares. Though I did have a purple blob monster that took up half my bedroom, I would have been 3 or 4. I had to jump in it, took years........Now the house hallway and rooms are ingrained in my subconscious, something tells me I can access my "dreamtime" through there. Do any of you have a childhood house or hallway?

M - man have you relayed your ufo experience anywhere on ATS? That seems to be a very interesting mountain. Anyone got terrain maps? You never know where you will find a pyramid.

Interesting thread on the contininent of zealandia and another blip between oz and India
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mysterious mountains and the aboriginal notion of walkabout. Its well known that our Indigenous folk just up and piss off for months on end only to come back as if they havnt even been gone. Use to give the cattle station owners the poops back in the day. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

[edit on 12-9-2008 by KTK]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have a childhood house and hallway! I still live in my childhood house and I ran into a cold black something once in the hall. I stopped and turned around and there was nothing there. I shivered, then giggled, then said "weird". I never forgot it, but I wrote it off. I also had a weird thing on the stairs from that same hallway. It was a "where was I before this?" moment. I am guessing I was about 12

Only the one bowl of snake eggs one, and I blame that on Destiny. lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Australian anomaly (pyramid?) on google earth:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Australian anomaly (pyramid?) on google earth:

wow, what, where, when, how? Where did you find that?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
if you have google earth just type in the coordinates and see for yourself.

(nice avatar btw...finally
)

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't have google earth or good taste? now what.. where is that you sly sky....

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

I dont know what it is. Its a structure near alice springs somebody once discovered on google earth.

There are all kinds of things one can find with google earth...but Im not always sure what they are.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There is a place called Pyramid Rock in Alice Springs. How close is Alice Springs to Ulburu? KTK?

KTK

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Next door for outback standards. People will fly to Alice springs to get to Uluru. Its like the major town/hub for the tourists to get there from.

Pine Gap is also a stones throw away.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I dont know what it is. Its a structure near alice springs somebody once discovered on google earth.

Looking at it closely it doesn't look like a pyramid... and its not really that close to Alice Springs..

But THIS is... right at the entry road to Pine Gap...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Z, these fine ladies have made this one of my all time favorite threads! Nice to see you chime in (and surprised your not banned yet)!

I mentioned it elsewhen, do you recall? About state secrets and sacred geometry...

Can you jog it for me and the benefit of this thread?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
wow, those are cool looking rock circles, can't be crop circles... are they old?

[I think Sky just got called a lady for the second time since I've been here...
]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
wow, those are cool looking rock circles, can't be crop circles... are they old?

Yes they are old... and I am working on getting the Aboriginal story that goes with them but its not easy...

I call the area the Nazca Lines of Pine Gap... because of the other markings in the area

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join