It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Oh my god...I was led to believe that the structures in Indonesia are only a couple of rocks and unrecognizable ruins by an achaeology magazine I once flipped through at the airport.

Great pictures!

So much for mainstream archaeology mags

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
yes, and by the looks of the statues and reliefs, there was a lot of fertility there.

I think the fish came before the snake after watching a show on these. Called Snakeheads. They can live out of water, and move back and forth to "walk" in a serpentine motion. They are poisonous. Some of them even have markings a lot like a rattlesnake.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by seagrass]

KTK

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
more on Australia's pyramids

I have been in two minds about posting what I am about to as it gives away info and im mindful about the net and my info. But I cannot ignore the synchronicity and i think in the grand scheme of things it may connect a few dots.

Please read seas link or the rest wont make sense

That link is a Danish sceptics site I gather, but it gave some valuable insight and maybe a clue to what we are looking for. Now my take on the gympie pyramid is along the lines of the websites. My gut is there are a few people perpetuating things for thier own advancement in that vacinity. The story has done the rounds for generations and the site even became a stomping ground for those on the type spiritual quest that lead them up the garden path in the 60s and 70s.

The article then mentions a pyramid in Helidon that a Norwegian took. He didnt find it but, from what I gather asked locals and they came up with Mt Edwards at a certain angle.

A few years ago I moved to Brisbane in the end of summer. In the summer it is hazy all over due to the bush fires and humidity. A couple months later on one of those beautiful crisp clear afternoons I looked out to the west to the sunset and I see this thing sticking up out of the horizon.(we were on a hill in a two story house and had a clear view, its all flat out there except for this mountain)
I said to my other half"have you seen that before"
He,"no, never"
Me,"but you have lived here all your life, how can you not notice that it looks like a titty from the 50s"

I wasnt from the area and I couldnt believe he hadnt seen it, but it did seem to only appear in the right atmospheric conditions. We guessed it would be near Ipswich or beyond, but no further than Toowoomba.
Helidon is just before Toowoomba and past Ipswich. I did a brief google map search pf the area and couldnt find much around Helidon itself but there are a few interesting other spots that may be it.

COP THIS........ Directly south of Helidon about15-20km is a town called Egypt.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by Matyas
"All too true. The ones I see most often are alcoholics that frequent our streets, but then there is the rare "

Yes and when we better understand the complexity of indigenous societies - the fact that their social structure is not seperate from their spiritual beliefs - that all aspects of their own personal well being and that of the whole community are intrinsically connected ( life - land and spirit ) then and only then can we truly comprehend the devasting cultural and biological impact European invasions had.

Now you might understand why I am deliberately ambiguous when describing sacred Aboriginal sites. Desecrations of this type, even though perpetrated under the guise of “scientific research”, can utterly destroy the sequence of an entire corroboree, and when that occurs the people decline into a state of spiritual deterioration and are soon corrupted.

All major European powers look to the New World and see untouched resources, open land, fuel for their fire. It is plain that European interest will not agree with that of the Native Americans, and obvious that one culture will burn out the other like dry grass.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

KTK

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I forgot to add that Helidon sits on the foothills of the great dividing range.

en.wikipedia.org...

I suspect that this mass may be one giant songline if you will, the himalayas of Australia. I would imagine it acted as an ark of sorts during some of the Earths upheavals the Aboriginal people have survived. Its is all mostly inaccessable to white folk, but it looks like and obvious travelling track for Aboriginals.

What if the Australian pyramids were natural ?

en.wikipedia.org... Its a pastime to collect these around Mt warning and near, they are everywhere. Who knows whats actually inside the old volcanos. All crystals have to be mined from mountains anyway. What if all the other pyramids are knock offs of the natural.

It wouldnt be hard to find rainforest pockets in Northern NSW either. There isnt much left of it, google earth the area..

It encompasses Byron Bay and Nimbin en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Northern NSW and Cairns in Queensland are when the free spirits of oz are. Byron council is one of the few that dont flourodate thier town water(this may have changed but I doubt it) The hippies are in control of local politics and have done a good job of keeping developers away as much as they can. There are no fast food chains allowed in the area etc interesting places, interesting energy.

I did forget Nimbin and its rainbow/aquarius link.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thanks KTK for looking into it more. I did find this article that mentions more Egyptian artifacts in Australia. Paul White
and vise versa

According to Cairo Times, in 1982, archaeologists working at Fayum, near the Siwa Oasis uncovered fossils of kangaroos and other Australian marsupials. And there's also the strange set of golded boomerangs discovered by Prof. Carter in the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922.

An ancient Terraced Hill at least 6000 years old has been found on the outskirts of Gympie off Tin Can Bay Road. The Pyramidal structure is 100 foot high and consists of a series of terraces up to 4 feet tall and eight feet across constructed of small and larger lumps of stone. It was recorded by the first white man into the area in the 1850's. A very small statuette of a squatting ape was found by Widgee Shire workman Mr Doug George from near Traveston crossing. Mr George picked up the rock while working near the bridge. This is also believed to be Thoth in ape form.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

This is the official Gympie Pyramid site of the Dhamurian Society, the current caretakers of the property.

their symbol

What is it? The Gympie Pyramid is a terraced hill on the outskirts of Gympie in South East Queensland. It purportedly had stone structures on it, built before modern European settlement. It has been shrouded in mystery and controversy ever since. Who built it? To this day, nobody really knows. There have been many theories, from Phoenicians to the Spanish, and from Aliens to modern Italian Winemakers. An in depth look at all facets of this intriguing story is available on Brett Green's CD e-book: "The Gympie Pyramid Mysteries". (see the CD link at left) Hopefully, our ongoing research might just determine the answer to this perplexing question.... What is happening with it? In May 2005 the property on which the Gympie Pyramid is situated, was purchased by a friend of the Dhamurian Society, with the purpose of investigating this enigmatic site fully. The area will undergo thorough testing using various methods. The Dhamurian Society currently has among it's members and associates, Geologists, Archaeologists, Geo-Physicists and many talented researchers. It is hoped that an in depth investigation will shed some light on this mysterious site, and perhaps give some answers to the questions of who built it and why.

The photos werent very conclusive, but they did find some squared rocks and some terraces, but they look no different than ones I build in my back yard.

In the forum section I found this...( edited out, I think I can't post stuff from other forums) basically a guy said that a bypass road will go straight through the site. They were battling with local construction consultants. and another woman stated that she studied under ancient mystics (AMORC??) and she was told there was a secret tunnel entrance to "mother mountain" and that it dated back to Egyptian origins.
But on the main home page it mentions the Dhamurian Society and the land was owned and private property.

and the Rainbow Serpent...

These people who may subscribe to the ‘Oceanic’ aboriginal beliefs, also believe in the Rainbow Serpent, an Australian Aboriginal Myth. The Rainbow Serpent was said to have created the Earth during ‘dreamtime’.

www.nlc.org.au...

walkabout

The rainbow serpent hides in water holes and is associated with dreaming. It is an amorphous serpent-like being, sometimes depicted as shadows and other times as many colors.

Dharmurian Society
Gympie Pyramid

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I am just putting this site out there for whoever... I didn't read much of it. It is about the Pleiadians

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hey KTK and Destiny... I found the Rainbow Serpent Festival.. It looks like fun
when the shop comes online I want a T-shirt!!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate...- that all aspects of their own personal well being and that of the whole community are intrinsically connected

Yes, yes. I keep the Indian Ten Commandments hanging on my living room wall. It is most curious that every one of them is about community.

The day I first got the plaque, I fell asleep in the armchair with my head pointed towards it. I dreamed of a handful of Indians sifting through the dust of their ancestors, like some great forensics project, and I had to answer for all the crimes white man had perpetrated upon them. Whereupon I did.

But I think we can move on now. I feel as if my Karmic racial debt is balanced, though I cannot speak for the rest of white man. I could if we were more about community, but alas we are more about ourselves than each other.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

lol Yes I agree Skyfloating archaeology magazines are probably not the best source of information !

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Great finds KTK and Seagrass

How convenient that the Dhamurian Society are now the current caretakers of the property and all areas of access have been closed to the public !!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

But I think we can move on now. I feel as if my Karmic racial debt is balanced, though I cannot speak for the rest of white man. I could if we were more about community, but alas we are more about ourselves than each other.

Sadly I think most societies in the world have gone that way.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
COP THIS........ Directly south of Helidon about15-20km is a town called Egypt.

Awesome synchronicity. Do you think the pyramid is only perceivable in a certain state of mind?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I re-read my post and I see I must have deleted why I put the map on there. The D Society is also interested in Magnetic Island. Capt. Cook said it messed up his compass.... Is this area Australia's Bermuda Triangle?

KTK

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Nope, only when it is clear as a bell with no moisture in the air. Only because our vantage point was so far away.

But then again, yes to your question. It was obvious that a pyramid was the furthest thing from my mind as I described it as booby from the 50s, back then. Nowdays and especially after this thread I would have spotted it for what it may well be. Perhaps it is a matter of state of mind.

Interesting that this Noweigian fellow could find it but the writer of the article couldnt.

I cant screen capture cause im a net tard and someone my age has no excuse. This is the only thing I could see that would fit the description, I found two of them as well, but I may have only seen one from my vantage point.

SOMEONE PLEASE SCREEN CAPTURE THIS.

Google maps

Mt Hallen Queensland Australia.

Hit terrain button and you are guaranteed to crap your dacks. They are seperated by the Gatton Esk Rd

Hit the satelite button.

A capture of both would be great.

Helidon is south west of here and you would see at least 1 from there I would imagine.

I dont think I would have been able to see anything in Egypt from where I was so I have ruled that out as a location.

The links about the oddball artifacts I have seen before on many different sites with the exact same text. Im suss on the sources as its always the same, with no mention of where these things are now and no other back up. I dont dissmiss any of it though as I have heard things about the traps. But I warned early in this thread to be watchful for the Aussie larrakin,they are our version of rural folk who make up big foot droppings and footprints. One thing I have noticed through the sources is references to things being found near Toowoomba, this is the other side of the great diving range to this Egypt. I would love to know why it is called this, its not really a red neck Queenslander locality name. They use to find Aboriginal names hard to swallow when naming places.

Magnetic Island is one of those places with alot of folklore attatched due to that. It is only 8km of the coast of Townsville, there is a massive RAAF base there. There are alot of urban legends flying about in relation to that area. Huge Ufo sighting area with tales of the mountains and RAAF/alien bases in the mountains.

Maybe I should get of my bum and check some of these places out.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Mt Hallen google snapshots for KTK

KTK

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thankyou for that...

There is another one across the road from it that looks more pyramid like and I dare say I could have spotted this one as it is further south. It even seems like it has 3 sides.

Edit to add, compare it to the rest of the landscape around, zoom out and compare.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by KTK]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
Thankyou for that...

There is another one across the road from it that looks more pyramid like and I dare say I could have spotted this one as it is further south. It even seems like it has 3 sides.

Edit to add, compare it to the rest of the landscape around, zoom out and compare.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by KTK]
oh I only saw one, I guess I should have zoomed out? What road? Gatton?

KTK

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If you zoom out from where you were in terrain mode you will see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join