It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:
KTK

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ill be back with more I have the time.

Remember when I mentioned the huge bit of quartz the white folk think was a territory border.

This was Bungjalung, the people mentioned in seagrasses post.

May I present Mt Warning

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KTK

here is a site with some interesting Australian phenomena. including the pyramid
did I say interesting.?? I meant amazing.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by seagrass]
and it seems there are many tales of pyramids in Australia.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
I can't read Potter's work with out downloading, so I am downloading a pdf reader, so if you could give me some details in the meantime?)

Its a .doc, so if you have MSword or OpenOffice that should work.

The area of interest is a region in the GP called the triangle of Set. I came across it when another member pointed out to me that my signature is wrong, it should read 77 doubled, not squared. However 5929 is related with the triangle of Set as an anomalous slope with an accuracy of five decimal places!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Such tracks... must exist... the world over, he thought... not just in the outback. The aboriginal elders… of the North Coast Bundjalung tribe… give us the history… of the coming seven tribes… in ancient days… who came... from a destroyed homeland… in the heavens. These people… built a system of pyramids, containing giant crystals…. That encircled the world… to create a nourishing and protective energy field. Bundjalung elders… even refer to a large pyramid… hidden in the rainforest… of northern New South Wales.

questions: seven tribes? Seven pyramid areas?
Destroyed homeland in the heavens? Pole shift? Destroyed Planet? Meteor? Mars?

In that amazing article, it said the stone with the sun on it had been returned to the Hopi people.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass

In that amazing article, it said the stone with the sun on it had been returned to the Hopi people.

Perhaps this is what they are referring to in the prophecy.

"My people await Pahana, the lost White Brother, [from the stars] as do all our brothers in the land. He will not be like the white men we know now, who are cruel and greedy. we were told of their coming long ago. But still we await Pahana.

"He will bring with him the symbols, and the missing piece of that sacred tablet now kept by the elders, given to him when he left, that shall identify him as our True White Brother.

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.

SOURCE

This could indicate a connection between the native people of North American and Australia.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The Hopi talked about being descendants of the Plaidiens. (sp) and 4 tablets. Red (Indian) Yellow (Tibet) Black (Africa) and White (missing). Do the Aborigines talk about tablets? I am going to go ahead and bet that the "white" tablet was once in Ireland.
this one talked about 4 tablets (missing pieces) Is this the white tablet? I would read that to mean that the Australians are their true white brothers. But the Aborigines aren't white. I assumed the black tablet was Aborigine/African.

It said it would be "returned" by our true white brother [from the stars.] that it would identify him. That means to me that he took it with him to the stars. Not buried in Australia. I'm confused

and are rivers of stone, roads? that make pictures in the sun?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

There is a sandstone cliff, near second mesa on the Hopi Reservation in Arizona. On this cliff is etched a picture of the past, persent, and the future. This site is more commonly known as Hopi Prophecy Rock. The petroglyph depicts the Hopi as emerging from the underground to the surface of the earth. The actual place for this event is a religious site located in the Grand Canyon. The Sioux also say they emerged from underground at a place in the Black Hills known today as Wind Cave. The story depicted on the prophecy rock continues on by showing how the leading clans of the Hopi migrated in the 4 directions, then turned left---forming a Swastika symbol. The clans that followed migrated in the 4 directions--then turned left---forming reverse Swastika symbol. After journeying in the 4 directions, they were to return to the center. When they reach the center it will be the end of the fourth age. The Sioux, like the Hopi, traveled in the 4 directions after emerging from the underground. The Sioux also believe that man has evolved through 4 ages, calling them the Age of Fire, Age of Rock, Age of the Bow, and Age of the Pipe. The length of each age is unknown, but the prophecy is that during the time of each age, man would gradually become a "two-heart". The Hopi Prophecy Rock clearly depicts three "two-heart" individuals. A two-hearted person is one who thinks with his head rather than his heart. This is in reference to the left-brain function of analytical thinking. A person who think with his heart usese the right-brain function of intuitive thinking. Currently modern man is out of balance because we live in a left brained dominated society. We place more emphasis on left-brain modes of thinking vs. right-brain modes of thought. The Hopi Prophecy Rock shows a junction where the two-heated people have a choice of choosing to start thinking with their hearts or continue to think with their heads only. If they chose the latter, it will lead to self-destruction; if they chose to think with their hearts they would gradually return to the natural way and their own survival.

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.
More blue....

Note: Reality is a metaphor in which we quest to find answers to the greater truth of who we are and why we are here. Soemthing in our souls tells us that change is happening on a global consciousness level. The blue frequency is part of that. Sirius is Isis - Return to the feminine of higher frequency energies - Rebirth of Consciousness. Blue links to higher/future frequencies of consciousness as we spiral up through the patterns of Sacred Geometry. Blue - electricity - our reality as an electromagnetic energy grid program. Blue: Indigo children, the blue alien lady, Isis, the Pleiades, Sirius, blue galaxies, blue chakra, blue ray and ascended master, and much more that will come 'out of the blue'. Use search engine to discover more about 'blue'.]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KTK

You're exactlt right. That's a good description. I apologise if anyone posted this already. I only got through the first 2 pages and I didn't see it brought up again. It was in Crocodile Dundee except I think it was a little louder. This one is pretty good though.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The Hopi and others who were saved from the Great Flood made a sacred covenant with the Great Spirit never to turn away from him. He made a set of sacred stone tablets, called Tiponi, into which he breathed his teachings, prophecies, and warnings. Before the Great Spirit hid himself again, he placed before the leaders of the four different racial groups four different colors and sizes of corn; each was to choose which would be their food in this world. The Hopi waited until last and picked the smallest ear of corn. At this, the Great Spirit said: "It is well done. You have obtained the real corn, for all the others are imitations in which are hidden seeds of different plants. You have shown me your intelligence; for this reason I will place in your hands these sacred stone tablets, Tiponi, symbol of power and authority over all land and life to guard, protect, and hold in trust for me until I shall return to you in a later day, for I am the First and I am the Last."

The transformed elder brother, the True White Brother, will wear a red cloak or a red cap, similar to the pattern on the back of a horned toad. He will bring no religion but his own, and will bring with him the Tiponi tablets. He will be all-powerful; none will be able to stand against him. He will come swiftly, and in one day gain control of this entire continent. It is said, "If he comes from the East, the destruction will not be so bad. But if he comes from the West, do not get up on your housetops to see because he will have no mercy." The True White Brother will bring with him two great, intelligent and powerful helpers, one of whom will have a sign of a swastika (a masculine symbol of purity), and the sign of the sun. The second great helper will have the sign of a celtic cross with red lines (representing female life blood) between the arms of the cross.
all crystallinks.com

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Please listen to this post , i have just received it from one of my contacts (Blessed Be His Name) , the contact told me it concerns the "Rainbow Serpent Chronicles" Please Read and then Respond , you Will refer to me as "FishSpeaker"

I see that the first post mentioned Bunjil, The Mingloucho Chronicles includes a Story of this Being

The following message is chronicled partly in Alex Johnson's book "StarGods and their Message" and Jon Striders book "Mingloucho Chronicles" which is assembled to him following his contact with several alien races.

When the First Beings (Bless Their Names) ascended from the heavens to begin their transformation of our race into a more pure experience they encountered 178 obstacles which they had to overcome to lead us to the Bright Future (Guidance) and our Place in the Eternal Order of the Guided Universe (The "Road").

I shall not discuss every on of the 178 Obstacles (Holy) because that would require more pages than humans have ever written but I shall tell you one of them. Bunjil was one of the ten thousand five hundred Grey Engineers who landed on the Earth to begin the Engineering (Holy) of our race , He landed in NorthWestern Australia and encountered Native Aborigines who were afraid and attacked Bunjil with spears and stones. Bunjil summoned a plasma force weapon that murdered several of the natives and he entered their village by voice. The Natives (Our Holy Ancestors) were afraid and attacked him again until he took the form of Foomahnlikar, one of the village's elders who had died (Past Away, ie into Death) in the past year, Upon seeing Foomahnlikar the villagers bent down and worshiped the Grey and they allowed him to engineer them (Genetics) to become the higher race we are today.

This Story Shall be Known to YOU as the 17th Obstacle.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
Please listen to this post , i have just received it from one of my contacts (Blessed Be His Name) , the contact told me it concerns the "Rainbow Serpent Chronicles" Please Read and then Respond , you Will refer to me as "FishSpeaker"

I see that the first post mentioned Bunjil, The Mingloucho Chronicles includes a Story of this Being

The following message is chronicled partly in Alex Johnson's book "StarGods and their Message" and Jon Striders book "Mingloucho Chronicles" which is assembled to him following his contact with several alien races.

When the First Beings (Bless Their Names) ascended from the heavens to begin their transformation of our race into a more pure experience they encountered 178 obstacles which they had to overcome to lead us to the Bright Future (Guidance) and our Place in the Eternal Order of the Guided Universe (The "Road").

I shall not discuss every on of the 178 Obstacles (Holy) because that would require more pages than humans have ever written but I shall tell you one of them. Bunjil was one of the ten thousand five hundred Grey Engineers who landed on the Earth to begin the Engineering (Holy) of our race , He landed in NorthWestern Australia and encountered Native Aborigines who were afraid and attacked Bunjil with spears and stones. Bunjil summoned a plasma force weapon that murdered several of the natives and he entered their village by voice. The Natives (Our Holy Ancestors) were afraid and attacked him again until he took the form of Foomahnlikar, one of the village's elders who had died (Past Away, ie into Death) in the past year, Upon seeing Foomahnlikar the villagers bent down and worshiped the Grey and they allowed him to engineer them (Genetics) to become the higher race we are today.

This Story Shall be Known to YOU as the 17th Obstacle.

Fishspeaker? You were told to post this? Here on the Rainbow Serpents thread?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This being has told me this story before And I have decided to share it with you in the Hopes of adding more to this amazing Story (The Rainbow Serpent Tales)

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Please share anything you can fishspeaker.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't see Alex Johnson's book The star gods and their message listed on Google.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

I will try to scan in pages from the PDF format shortly , I purchased the book at a store in Fresno .

Here is some of My Chronicled writing from my own experiences , The Alex Johnson book deals mostly with the Modern day counter part to This History

The Following is part of the Manloucho Chronicles , a work of very importance to our human race. This chronicle is the result of 17 years of contact through meditation and Abduction (Meeting the Holy) and 4 notebooks filled with data , entry and illustration. It tells the Real (Truth, Holy and Pure) of the Humanity and our Place in the Cosmos (Long and Pure)

Please Read and Then Comment If you desire . I will be Called “FishSpeaker”

The Manloucho Chronicles has been assembled in 14 parts , as described To Me by Beings not of this System (Holy and Unholy)

Part 1 – Truth and Openness
Part 2 – Chronicle of Conflict
Part 3 – The Search For Stock and Purpose
Part 4 – The Great Deciding
Part 5 – The Preliminary Seeding of Our Planet by The Greys
Part 6 – The 178 Obstacles
Part 7 – Teaching Us The Word
Part 8 – Teaching Us to Walk the Road
Part 9 – Teaching Us to Respect the Oneness of the Cosmos
Part 10 – The Continuation of the War
Part 11 – The Reptilian Vengeance
Part 12 – The Coming of the Great Devourer
Part 13 – The Passing
Part 14 – The Newest and Last Age

You Shall Know a Summary of the History now:

800 million years ago The Conflict Between those Known to YOU as the Greys and those Known to YOU as the Reptilians was raging in Its 2000th year. The Greys were close to Defeat and the Home System of Zeta R. was Under Siege from Reptilian Craft known as Bringers of Dark .

It was this time that Cohlcohlkahn, One of The Grey’s Leaders decided to Begin the Search for Proper DNA stock to be Manipulated to Aide (Assistance) the Grey War Effort (The Struggle / Purpose).

Cohlcohlkahn send 50000 scout ships to the Different Planets (Wombs) to Find Proper genetic DNA stock to Engineer.

One of these ships , under command of One (Grey) known as Ma’t discovered our World early in its Existence (Pre-Birth).

He Settled This world and found our species , in its youngest Form and puresest (Untouched by the Sky)

He began The Purpose ~ The Engineering of our race , 65000 Grey Engineers came to assist Ma’t in this purpose, including his commander Cohlcohlkahn . They spent the next 100 million years remaking our race .

Contrary to the Lies of Science (Disinformation) Those Bones found in the ground are not of us but objects planted by the Greys to help their program . Do you ever wonder how Bone could have survived millions of years and not dissolved? The bones on the Titanic Wreck (Vessel sunk in 1912) have been lost in just a century but they face much greater pressures than So called “Fossils” . The Greys try to conceal the Engineering with fake bones known as “Homo Erectus” and “Homo Habilis” and Other Homos.

The Engineering was long and hard , At Least 17 million of our species died during the program but we emerged stronger. The Problems the Teachers and Engineers (Greys) faced during this Program are chronicled in the 178 Obstacles , a tale of the 178 issues the Greys had to deal with . As I have stated , this text is very hard to understand in most cases and is longer than all human writing put together ever in the History .

Our eyes were initially the same Size as the Greys (7.8 inches) but they soon shrank them as to prevent us from associating with them too much , they also gave our skin tones instead of pale gray and they made our heads a more useable size.

When our Species was ready The Greys began helping us build Our Civilization , This includes All known Pryamids and Stone Henges , They were landing Places of the Greys Seed Craft (you May call these flying disk)

Badly for the Greys (Teachers) the Reptilians and a Third Force (The Great Devourer) soon became aware of what Was Happening here on Earth (Known to the Greys as Trijlav) and sent fleets of over 170000 Waroids and Bringers of Dark (

Note that the Great Devoruer and the Reptilians are not in collusion and Battle each other when they can but The Greys were a greater threat at the moment .

The battle in our Heavens is remembered in Several Humanoid texts including the Baghvagita . the Old Testament and Several Ancient Meso-America texts . The stories have been passed down our race for centuries .

The Greys were forced to withdrawal their Seed Craft and took shelter On Mars . They left structures , bases and other facilities on the Mars before they were forced to flee again . The Reptilians briefly occupied Earth and attempted to Exterminate (MURDER) the Human race . This is known to us as the Toba Catastrophe and Scientists of the Disinformation know of this but tell us the Lie that it was a Volcano , Such an Easily See Through Lie ? A volcano kills Planet ?

The Reptilians left several underground bases and Dormant Warriors (Sleepers , These beings are the source of Myths of Caves ) To wait the Greys Return

Another part remains of the Summary

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Good find Seagrass - I would have to agree with most of Anthony's conclusions except for :

Guevara is again brought into the story, this time as recognising the sun symbol and two snakes as holy to the la Tolita people. Mr Guevara's denial, mentioned earlier, covers this as well.
From this it seems that the South American Indians, Hawaiians and Hopi Indians all share the same sacred symbols. Are we supposed to infer that these disparate and diverse races are all related?

Snake and Sun symbolism is sacred to most Indigenous cultures from around the globe ??? It's almost as if in his determination to debunk one or two theories he feels the need to discredit all reasonable arguments ?? Why ??
And with regards to his statement " Are we supposed to infer that these disparate and diverse races are all related?"

Genetics has come a long way in the last 60 years, from the discovery of DNA in 1959 by Watson and Crick to detailed studies of the sequence of genes that make every one of us unique. With this new tool, scientists have been able to study the origins of indigenous populations around the world and have discovered some surprising new insights into the migration of man around the planet. Gene distribution strongly suggests that ocean currents have played a very significant part in the early migrations of man with gene pools matching up at either end of these ‘rivers of the ocean'. One particular example is that 10,000year old African genes have been found amongst people of the Lower Amazon, suggesting that Africans used the southern Equatorial current to cross the Atlantic. Another example is 6,000 year old Taiwanese genes are found at the opposite end of the Kuroshio current in Canada and along the West coast of America.

Genetics rewrites Pacific Pre - History

Sea-level has risen and fallen many times during various world cycles.
One can logically deduce most ancient cities/centres would of been built in or around coastal areas ie for shipping / fishing etc therefore any evidence of these ancient civilisations would now lie buried under water. Perhaps there were once many Islands jotted throughout the Pacific that made travel between various cultures around the world a very real possibility ??

Underwater cities

Interesting that he only investigated one or two of the artifacts found in the Queensland region ??

[edit on 21-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yes, I would agree. I have no doubt that man was able to travel and share goods across all the seas. The ocean holds many secrets. Lost continents as well as islands could have made the journey easier. lost land bridges as well. It seems there are underground passages too of which we may be unaware.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
fishspeaker, you said you just recieved it, the 17th obstacle.
Yet you say you have written chronicles over 17 years.
You are saying that we were engineered by the Greys, and they will return. Aren't they already here? Or is this part of the next summary?
There are also no documents listed in google matching Mingloucho Chronicles.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by seagrass]

[edit on 21-8-2008 by seagrass]

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join