It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to identify space beings on Earth (FULL MESSAGE UNEDITED)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Day #12: 09-27-2007
Time: 12:41 AM

Good early morning, waiting for dawn. The full moon; everything indicates that you’re in advantage to request help, the assistance that I have mentioned. These stars cover an innate aureole of light that indicates there’s atmosphere to set our feet on and rediscover the mystery they enclose. The Moon in each one of its phases, deciphers meanings that attend to the calling of Love on Earth. You know that the moon is an inspiration for romanticism, love, healing, contact with other space beings; it’s used for an infinite number of responses in search of clearing or finding truths. That same Moon that raises rays of eternal light; while it remains lit, it’s an attribute of the banishment suffered by earth in which great pieces of it dissolved, charged with minerals, energies that the men of those times gave off. You will see and be a witness again of that landslide, when another tumult of earth is elevated to the universal space indicating that a new moon will come to accompany you in the new communal life that nears by. That other moon will come charged in more light and energy, it will take human species; that will allow new life to form in that astral entity. Do not think that only earth possesses life. You would be selfish in believing that only the terrestrial man has the fortune of living. In all and each one of the stars, planets that accompany us there’s life in different degrees of progress and development. Nothing that surrounds is insignificant; everything has sense and occupies its place inside of the universe, with burdens, missions, etc. like your planet earth. It’s of feeling their weight, their values, their emotions, their vibrations, because that is just how God has permitted that everything that belongs and lives in our universe must have life and that life must be directed towards love.
Go now and observe the moon; come back and tell what your eyes were able to see and distinguish. Observe and come back to give us your impressions.
***Master, I am here*** What did you observe? Tell the world. Reveal the truth.
***I laid on top of a large trampoline that is outside my home, relaxed with my pillow and directing my view towards the moon that was in its full moon phase; I directed my thoughts with depth to enter in contact with her. The first thing I was able to appreciate was a bunch of people like us walking; with active movements; as real as if it were here on earth. What caught my attention was that all these people wore white dresses. I only detected the color white. I was not able to continue my experience due to the diversity of clouds that embarked the sky. I stopped at that moment and felt that it wished to communicate, to reveal things. I was only able to prove; that if we propose to ourselves, we can converse with the moon and enter to discover its interior world.***
You are giving the answer to humanity. There is life on the moon. It’s the same man with a certain degree of advancement, for having received the direct shake that earth suffered at that time in which the moon was formed because of the exorbitant landslide of the era; before the arrival of my birth, my fathers, centuries ago. There’s no history for that, the scientific man does not reach to know the absolute truth; it exists; and for that time there was life of masters that together presented plans on the table; so that the man reached the Moon. Everything was written and guided. Once it reached the light; events of life for the man of the present, past and the future, presented its changes on earth, giving demonstrations that there’s a need for renovation when the moment is needed and requested. In a shake and buzz of shuddering in the air, portions of earth uniting in space forming a great ball and condensing to be able to form that star of life of its own that has for a name LUNA. Signifying, Light unites nations. This was the seal on the pact for when earth once again suffers the awaited metamorp

[edit on 16-5-2008 by therevelation]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
These are all channeled messages, quoted from pages 109 - 113 on the book, "The Revelation of The Century - Messages to Humanity!

Copy & Pasted from the free ebook online.

I cannot show you any tangible proof of the validity of these messages, other than my word. I understand if you don't believe in them; but please, be respectful towards freedom of thoughts, opinions and speech.

I'll be available to answer any questions.

Peace, Love & Blessings!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by therevelation

There's already a thread, started by YOU, here, about this same topic:
what's the purpose of this new one, may i ask?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
how the moon came about,

there is a theory that during Earth's early accreation; the moon was formed:

when the denser elements were gathering, something impacted the proto-earth, and, essentially, cleaved-off the moon,

is this how science can shed some light?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by baaronhaile

Well, imagine a large tumult of Earth getting broken into space, after millions of years it condenses and becomes a satellite. Obviously, since it was part of earth, it carries human species with it, which allows the formation of human beings in the moon. It makes sense how it states that they're a little more spiritually advanced, due to having suffered the direct impact and consequence of that metamorphosis.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Revelation,

Im glad you found the way to put the original message here.
Thank you very much for this information.

...and btw, I have those characteristics

[edit on 16-5-2008 by danielaorlandini]

[edit on 16-5-2008 by danielaorlandini]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
spirit and laws of physics,

yes!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
f=ma

e=mc2

sprite theory

confluence

is it possible>?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Are you the son of Glenda? I loved the book.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
"LUNA....Signifying, Light unites nations"

This only applies in the English language and doesn't make any sense in any other language. Luna is the spanish word for moon.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Luna

Luz Une Naciones!

It applies in spanish also...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural

Are you the son of Glenda? I loved the book.

Yes, I am.

I'm glad you loved the book!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
After reading this book, I saw a UFO fly by my house. The next weekend I saw 3 UFOs. Does this have to do with anything ?
Also do you know if there is a way of contacting our space brothers?

(I have dimples on my cheeks BTW, maybe I came on earth do to something special
)

[edit on 26-5-2008 by All-Natural]

new topics

top topics

join