It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted abduction by large ball of light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
MUFON Case Management System - LAST 20 SIGHTING REPORTS
mufoncms.com...

Location of Event : MA, US

At approximately 7:10 on Sunday night (12/12/04) I was in my kitchen preparing dinner, my friend "Eve" was in the living room working on a crossword puzzle. I have a sliding glass door which leads to a deck off of the kitchen, "Eve" and I just got home so the curtain was not drawn yet. Out of the corner of my right eye I saw a huge ball of brilliant white light coming towards the house from the west, it was above treetop level but not by much. In my mind I compared the size to be like looking at a full moon on a clear night maybe bigger and as it neared it got bigger and bigger. I called to "Eve" to take a look, she was as surprised as I was. We went out onto the deck to get a better look because of the glare from internal lights on the glass door. It stopped above the house and was absolutely huge, 2 maybe 3 football fields. The white light engulfed everything. One thing I noticed was that the light did not hurt our eyes. It hovered a few minutes with absolutely no noise, then all of a sudden a pale light came out of the bottom of this thing.

The size was big enough to fully engulf "Eve". All of a sudden "Eve" started to lift up off the deck, I immediately opened the sliding door with my left hand, jumped up and wrapped my right around Eve’s waist, with a hooking motion I threw "Eve" into the kitchen then ran in and shut the door, when I looked back the light was gone. "Eve" was out cold for about a minute, when she came too she said all she remembered was seeing the light, that’s when she must of blacked out. Shortly after "Eve" awoke the phone rang, I was so shook up I couldn’t answer it so "Eve" did. The call was from my sister she was in her car with her husband about 4 to 5 miles south east of us. She told "Eve" she saw a ball of white light with a trailing tail. At first she thought it was a meteorite but ruled that out because it was so low and moving parallel with the ground. Soon after the call (which by the way according to my caller id the time was 7:21) I noticed my right hand was burning and there were a couple of blisters below my middle finger (pictures attached). For some reason that I can't explain I knew the blisters would be gone in the morning, which thay were, so I had "Eve" take a picture of my hand with my digital camera. I wish I had the camera with me on the deck but everything happened too fast. "Eve" and I are still shook up about all this but are willing to meet and answer any questions you may have.

new topics

join